April 18, 2014 | 1747 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff is so amazing.......... i have been using this now IN PLACE of my moisturizer morning & night. it is soooo moisturizing and my skin does not flake anymore, which is a miracle! i also have very oily acne prone skin and it does not disrupt it. I also sprayed this in my hair tonight because i know i am washing it tomorrow and my hair already feels so soft!!!!!! i am so pleased with this product it is not even funny. it is very inexpensive also! i have yet to use this to set my makeup- as i think it will make me oily, but i will try it out someday! i recommend this product so much!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I know a lot of ppl use this to set their makeup, but I used it as a toner, before moisturizer, b/c during the winter my face got so dry and tight. I did notice it moisten and moisturize my face a bit, but that's all. There wasn't anything spectacular about it: my pores didn't look smaller, my face was still breaking out, my acne spots didn't fade, and my moisturizer didn't absorb any better. Not that I was expecting all these things, but I was hoping for at least something. It does smell lovely, and spraying it on my face reminds me of being at the spa, but again, that's it. Sorry, but this is a "no" for me...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by GStelz

I LOVE this. I use it to set my make up and give my skin a boost of moisture in the winter. I'll spritz it on before I go out into the bitter, windy cold and it keeps everything soft and I actually glow despite the fact it's the most horrendous winter in I can remember.

In the summer I use this at night in place of my regular night time moisturizer and it provides exactly enough moisturizer for my combination skin when it's humid and hot. Try keeping it in the fridge in the summer for a cooling blast of moisture.

It doesn't make me break out (I have sensitive, acne-prone skin) or irritate my skin. It smells lovely.

I put this into my bridesmaids' goody bags and all three of them now swear by it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by pinchepirancha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend recommended this to me, and I absolutely love it. It does such a great job of setting my make up and it feels very refreshing. At some places, this is cheaper than the water spray. Depending on where you get it. It's definitely worth a try. I haven't tried any other facial sprays/ make up setters so I don't have anything to compare it to. So I can honestly say this is the best I've tried. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: Smells amazing, like light roses. Sets my makeup better than any other water based spray. Refreshes my makeup when it starts to look old. Prevents oxidation of my makeup. Cooling and refreshing. Love it!!!

CONS: NONE.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week and I really like it. It is a fine mist and really sets my makeup (takes away the cakiness in my foundation), and moisturizes my skin at the same time. I got a $10 gift certificate from Mario Badescu, so I only paid $6 for the shipping. I highly recommend this product. Will I buy this again? Sure thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The price tag on this prod. here in Sweden is really high in my opinion and I only bought it 'cause there were a great summer-sale where I usually by my make up and this went for half price.
That said - I love it! Mostly I use it to set my make up but when it's hot outside I spray it whenever I want to cool down a bit.
It makes the make up stay on much longer and it also make my foundation look more natural and almost dewy-looking.
It smells good, kinda healthy-smelling, if that makes any sense :) the smell doesn't linger, it's all gone by the time the product has dried on the skin.
All in all a great product if you don't mind the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's so glad to see heaps of people loving this product because it really is worthy of mass love!
It's a big bottle that lasts for quite a long time, even when you use it several times a day.
I first came across this when a makeup artist was playing around with some products on a Sunday morning (she was hung over and decided to use the spray on me so that she could use it on herself heehee). It is very refreshing and smells absolutely divine! I love the smell of roses! It is not overbearing and it very pleasant. It diffuses within a few seconds too.
I use this product to set my make up, definitely after powdered mineral makeup and sometimes if I use a liquid foundation that has some powder over it. It has a lovely dewy finish to it. My mineral makeup (Nude By Nature) has a dewy finish to it but the MB spray makes it look even more natural and less powdery. It helps to keep it staying fresh for many hours.
Whenever my skin feels dry or itchy, I spritz my skin and it makes it all better. I've been using it all through autumn/winter. The spritzer is very easy to use and disperses a wide and fine mist.
The price is awesome ($22.50AUD). That's more than what you'd pay in say the US but that's what we have to contend with when we live in Australia.
Highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

One of my favorite products, I got so giddy when ULta started selling MB b/c now I could just go and buy it w/o having to wait for an online order. Anyways, the facial spray is divine... it smells so pretty, it is very affordable, and it is very soothing to my skin. I use it to set makeup, sometimes to wet my brushes for applying things wet, and also spray it on after applying acne treatment to moisturize my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by deaMariel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this facial spray! i love the scent, the moisturizing and calming effect and of course the price. i use this at night as a toner/ moisturizer and spray it over my sunblock in the morning, i'm amazed at how easily my foundation gets applied on top of this product and i don't ever get the dry powdery look. i use this on my hair after bathing and throughout the day to freshen it up. will definitely find more use for this product and re-purchase.