Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Protein, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lavender Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), Fennel Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 80, Squalane*, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Oakmoss Extract, Viola Odorata (Flower Extract) *Olive derived

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The texture of this lotion is wierd - feels more like shaving cream. Too thick to be used on my face, but makes a decent body & hand lotion. Its pretty blah - nothing great, nothing bad. Non-offensive scent.

I've been using this since after I had my baby & developed severe dryness on my legs (i think due to skin stretching) It totally cleared up my excema & feels divine. My skin is extremely sensitive & I've never had a promlem with this. I even use it on my face occasionally when it's dry, but my face is usually acne-prone & oily so I don't use it on my face often. Wonderful lotion!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I find this to be a great product as a hand/body lotion. I think it's too heavy for face, though.
But it's emollient and suited best for winter use or possible light summer use. Good stuff overall.

This is a great moisturizer than can be used on the body or the face. It is a thicker lotion, but not too thick so it's greasy. It is definitely more for dry skin. Moisturizing wonderfully and lasts all day. I use it mostly on my body, but when my face just feels very dry, I use it on my face with excellent results.

The best part of this lotion is that it is for sensitive skin. It will not irritate or cause breakout. Hubby uses it on occasion on his face also and even though he has horribly sensitive skin, he has never had problem.

The scent is faint. I think it smells like fresh cucumbers. It's light and pleasant. It won't interfere with other scents.