December 20, 2014 | 857 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by penh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find this to be a great product as a hand/body lotion. I think it's too heavy for face, though.
But it's emollient and suited best for winter use or possible light summer use. Good stuff overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2003 11:14:00 AM More reviews by christinekerry

This is a great moisturizer than can be used on the body or the face. It is a thicker lotion, but not too thick so it's greasy. It is definitely more for dry skin. Moisturizing wonderfully and lasts all day. I use it mostly on my body, but when my face just feels very dry, I use it on my face with excellent results.

The best part of this lotion is that it is for sensitive skin. It will not irritate or cause breakout. Hubby uses it on occasion on his face also and even though he has horribly sensitive skin, he has never had problem.

The scent is faint. I think it smells like fresh cucumbers. It's light and pleasant. It won't interfere with other scents.