April 19, 2014 | 1591 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder - Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by brazenberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a great product! I have yet to come across anything to work wonders like this does. First, no ghastly white reflection in pics. Second, I went to the carribean for vacation, and guess what -- no shinies, not even under the hot sun on the beach. What more could you ask for. I'd definitely repurchase this. This is money well spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by frgrl616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC Blot powder is fantastic!!! I was afraid to try it because some people said it broke them out, but I haven't had any problems. This is one product that actually does what it's supposed to do, that is, take away shine. Will repurchase the moment I run out. Oh, and I am careful not to drop it as everone says how breakable it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mzsassy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff...It's on my list of MAC Must-Haves. It does a good job of controlling shine. I even use it without foundation for the days I don't want to wear makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2005 10:39:00 PM More reviews by dinandteresa

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This powder did control oil. Though this is the right color for me, it turns 2-3 shades darker on me as the day goes on. I have a c40-nc43 skintone and I switched to medium/dark.It looks white from the container and it doesn't go on chalky the way you would suspect. I don't care for the packaging. The hinge of the packaging broke and I ended up having to rubberband it to to close it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off -- I am looking at this and thinking -- "Oh my! This is going to be way too dark for my GGG face!" But N-O-O-O! It is just a heavenly no color veil of mist blotting out the shine of my my rudolph the reindeer nose! Blot powder how do I love thee -- let me count the ways. It is better than NARS, Chanel, Clinique, Lancome and the only one that compares and is a whole lot cheaper is Milani but it goes on a little heavier also. Blot powder where have you been all my life?!?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by aleeyah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great powder, absorbs oil, leaves skin matte. Don't expect miracles though, my face still get shiny within a few hrs, so u will need to reapply. But other than that, it's a great powder for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Chasey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using it a few months and putting it through many situations this is a definite keeper and I will repurchase. Not only does it get the job done, and keep you looking natural, it really does last. When I'm out at night, and after having left the house hours and hours ago, I love going in the bathroom to check my face - and TADA! - no need to reblot. Ah, what relief and satisfaction!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2004 8:17:00 PM More reviews by implosive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a miracle product. I danced through the night without my face looking slick or oily. I have normal to dry skin, and am an NC40-45 in select sheer powder.
I disagree with some reviews stating that this product doesn't deposit any color. I don't wear foundation, and mostly just wear my select sheer powder all by itself. I don't like antihng heavy at all but I do like very minimal coverage. This product does it all -- no shine, even when I'm sweating like a pig, gives my face a flawless look, and lasts! This is worth the money and would buy this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2004 8:02:00 AM More reviews by mrsspell

I bought this after reading the other comments on it. The first time I tried it I fell in love! After 3 hours no oil slick. checked again after 2 more hours my skin didnt look oily at all. Just beautiful. I never thought I would find anything to keep me from looking like an oil slick but this product is the real deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MZMRIZ

I use this in Medium-Dark. I'm loving it. It doesn't add any colour and look all cakey but it does help blot out any oilies I get during the day. Will buy it again for sure...:).