Bourjois Blush

3.8

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

on 3/22/2009 11:16:00 AM

i bought the bourjois blush in no.34, and its a gorgeous youthful colour, its a rich pink but infused with fantastic glitters which doesnt make your skin look flat, a little goes a long way, and it does stay on a reasonably long time if your living in the uk your looking around 6-7 for this blush, which isnt too bad. contained in the packaging is a mirror, and a cute brush, another plus side is the smell is gorgeous. id definatley recommend these and am looking forward to buying more colours.

on 2/18/2009 10:29:00 AM

I've been using this for years, it's pigmented not too much not too little, and it comes in pretty shades of pink that match light skin colours. The colour doesn't last all day, I guess about 6-7 hours before it's gone, but I don't mind that as it's cheap.

on 2/15/2009 11:01:00 AM

i wanted to like these blushes i really did! i love bourjois, the packerging, the scent and most of the products. so as my lancome blush was running out i thought i would try this. i think i bought number 15. the colour was perfect for my skin and you can tell the blush will last forever. i didnt use the brush that came with it but i loveed the little round pot, so cute!! it seemed like i had found my perfect blush, as it was cheap too! but then i started breaking out on my cheeks, big under the skin ones too. i tried to think of other reasons for breaking out but i couldnt so i stopped using it for a bit amd my skin cleared up. i think its the fragrance. last night my friend has a bourjois blush in a different colour and it looked so pretty. then today, spots on my cheeks, not too bad but not worth it!

overall i wouldnt buy again but i would recommend it to someone who doesnt have acne prone skin

on 2/12/2009 3:48:00 PM

hmm wasnt impressed with the blushes
colour does not stay on long AT ALL! the scent is quiet nice n i think thats about the only good thing i have to say about the blush!
deffo will not repurchase :)

on 2/4/2009 2:05:00 AM

Quite a good blush. I used to have MAC ones but Bourjois can be a cheaper alternative. In fact I think it's even better than MAC, easier for blending. But the staying power is not as good. Good enough for 6-7 hours tho. Oh and i like the scent. Will repurchase!

on 1/19/2009 9:40:00 AM

I can't remember what shade I own, but I like it! It's a rosy peach. I use it quite often but not everyday in very small quantity. As for what I use it will last me ages!
You have to go easy with this because it really colours you cheek and it could stain with an awful clown-effect. If you put just a little amount, very softly on your pre-powdered face it has a nice effect and even so it's better to check later in the day if it has become too obvious, because this blush stay when everything else is gone.
The smell is nice, very rosey lipstick, like old French makeup. I'm not crazy about the packaging and the little brush inside isn't very helpful.
All in all it's a good product and good priced. I've seen better blushes.

on 1/19/2009 7:47:00 AM

omg the scent is killing me! it;s a heavy rosy smell i absolutely HATE! i just cannot stand it~

blush is soooo hard to pick, has low staying power and goes on chalky! the brush that comes with it is useless. i have it in #17 ROSE FOUGUE and the only thing i like about it is the colour-barbie pink. nothing else.

on 1/8/2009 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my go-to blush. I use the Rose D'or shade (a pretty pink with a slight golden gleam) every day and its great. It makes me look healthy and awake. The golden shimmery bits are subtle and highlight the cheekbones.

I highly recommend this, its been my favourite for years.

on 12/9/2008 4:18:00 PM

I really like this blush. It is still going strong, despite the fact that I consistently used it everyday for nearly a year. I love the shimmery gold undertone to it paired with the warm pink - it's a beautiful colour. I use the shade Rose D'or and it's a really beautiful colour against my very pale skin. To stop it fading, I will use a little concealer and moistouriser under the blush which definitely helps. The packaging is also very pretty and is very handy for throwing it in your purse, especially with the cute mirror in the lid. However the little brush it came with it was terrible, I use my blush brush instead and threw that little brush out. This blush also smells gorgeous, very floral and pretty! I must say though, the colour pay off is not fantastic. You have to work very hard to get the product to show up on your face and then sometimes it will look a little too bright, making you look quite flustered. I think the formulation of this blush is a little too hard - maybe if the blush itself was a softer consistency this wouldn't be such an issue.

on 10/3/2008 12:44:00 AM

HMMM... I'm a little iffy when it comes to this blush.
PROS: i Love love love the colour range and the shimmer it gives.
CONS: it has no staying power and is hard to access the tiny product.
the brush provided is terrible. its harsh on the skin and doesnt provide a flawless application.
Its best applied using a better quality brush, however, its then hard to access if you dont have a blush brush small enough to access the product.
All in all, i wont buy this again because of its inconvienice but as i said.
The colour range is tops!
oh no, what to do?
im kind of on the fence here......

Top Rated Bourjois Products