August 30, 2014 | 1013 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Joice78

I just wanted to let you know how much I like this product. I have bought many products that do not work in reducing wrinkles but, it does work in reducing my wrinkles. I take a lot of care on my face and I am always looking for products that make me look younger but until now I had not found any that work permanently. Since I started using this product I have seen very good results, the wrinkles around my eyes and forehead are less noticeable, especially when I laugh. Thank you so much for creating this .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a HG skin product for me. While I skip around from cleanser to cleanser, when it comes to moisture and skin smoothing this product is worth a shot. In the summer, it is light enough to use on its own and in the winter it keeps my skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm heading into my thirties next year and I thought it was a good time to start using a serum. I personally do not have any wrinkles to speak of yet, but that is probably because I am so careful with my skincare and sunscreen. I chose this serum based on the good reviews and it has lived up to them. I have been using this for about 2 months and really love it. The packaging is great and a pump style one; two pumps is enough product to cover my entire face. The product goes on silkily and sinks in beautifully. I use this once a day at night after cleansing and toning and before my evening moisturizer. The effects that I have noticed have been a lessening of my healed blemish scars as well as a lessening of the bit of acne scarring I had on one cheek. My entire face is smooth, more even-toned and I notice that make-up application is easier and smoother. I personally have normal skin with a slightly oily chin. I did have some problems with acne over the course of the last year, but it had cleared up not long before I started using this. Since using this product I have not noticed any clogged pores or huge breakouts, just my normal once a month slight pimples. Cost for this is higher than I usually pay for a drug store product, but worth it and much more reasonable than what I would pay for a higher end product. I like that it's fragrance free and, frankly, don't understand the point of even having a version with fragrance, but, whatever floats yer boat. VERY happy with this and will be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

In the past, I have always used HE serums ranging from $40-50 for 1 oz. In an effort to scale back my spending, I found this at Costco. I have always been happy with Olay products, so decided to give this a try. There are many things I love about this product... I love that it is fragrance-free. The texture is so silky and it just glides on. The pump packaging is always nice and I have not had any breakouts since using this.

I actually stopped using for a couple weeks since I got Lancome's GWP High resolution serum and cream. My face starting breaking out, as soon as I switched back, my skin returned to normal.

I can't speak too highly on the anti-aging effects. I think alot of that will come with time. I do want to try the Clinique laser repair serum, but if that doesn't show significant results, I will most definitely come back to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kiwioui

nice primer effect, except it clogs my poors and then I get the worst cystic pimples for weeks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used up 3 bottles of this and now have the extra-large bottle from Costco. It is smoothing, not irritating (like the Roc products), and doesn't make my combination skin oily. Like any product, it takes time to have an effect but I can see a difference in my skin's tone and texture. Of course it hasn't eliminated wrinkles but has smoothed them and kept them from getting worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by lilorchid82

The ingredients are great. The only con is that it is not moisturizing enough for my combo skin. I think for someone with normal to oily skin it would be great, but for me, I have to use it with another moisturizer. So one star off. And of course, the price is a little steep for a drugstore product, but ok, relative to some dept store ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jlualwayyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because i thought i that i should start to take care of my skin to prevent wrinkles. BUT this was way to greasy for me. When i first apply it i goes on matt but after awhile my skin becomes very oily and greasy. it also gave me little tiny white heads on my forehead. But I think this product would be great if you are not acne prone like me because it has antioxidants and so on... (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mickeyrdam

I haven't been using this product for a long enough time to notice any difference, but I like it as it contains a plethora of ingredients that have been scientifically proven to benefit your skin. I think it would be excellent in combination with any moisturizer with spf. It has a beautiful silky-smooth texture, since it is based on silicone, but that might be a problem for some people. Whether it is gonna break you out is difficult to predict, but the serum also has some anti-inflammatory ingredients which should counteract that to some extent.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by pencilpleat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become a staple in my skincare regimen: I use it both in the morning underneath my sunscreen (either Shiseido or Shu Uemura or simply Olay Total Effects Moisturiser with SPF15) and in the evening over Retin-A. I have found that my skin turns out much better with fewer products and simpler routine, so in the past year or so it's been just a BHA wash (any drugstore kind, so far I'm loving the Regenerist cleanser, the Neutrogena one - forgot the name sorry - and a L'Oreal one for acneic skin, or Caudalie for days I want to feel some pampering) this and sunscreen and in the evening a cleansing oil, Retin-A and this again. My skin is smooth - no bumps or wrinkles - and even-toned. I must say my skin still has room for improvement, but if you saw me ten or twenty years ago you'd say I look better now than I did then. I do get the occasional hormonal stupid zit but the Retin-A and BHA wash take care of that and the serum does not aggravate it.

It's pricy for a drugstore item, but it works, and is only a fraction of what I used to pay for SKII, Dermalogica, Sothys etc. Definitely will buy again.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No