December 18, 2014 | 1392 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Somewhat smoothing. Feels great on the skin.

CONS: I don't think it actually did anything for my skin. (I actually like the scent of the non-fragrance free version because it's mild and pleasant.)

APPLICATION TIPS: I saw a MUAer here say she loves this as a primer. But you need to apply the foundation very quickly after this because this dries up very quickly compared to actual primers.

ALTERNATES: Derma E's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is lovely. If using as a primer, Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refresher can be used in the same way (if you don't mind spending more.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by GLou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after finishing my bottle of Philosophy's "When Hope is Not Enough" serum. I prefer Olay's pump over Philosophy's applicator/packaging. I also like the fact that this product is fragrance-free and it work just as well as Philosophy's serum for a fraction of the price. I would definately re-purchase it again when it's on sale ofcourse ;o)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by iluvgreen4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im young but i believe preventing is key!! i used to use this alot mostly on my eyes, my face too and i dont think i broke out from it!its perfect so hydrating, plumping and you just look glowing and your face is soft to the touch.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by infusion77

This product has actually help smooth out the texture of my skin. I use it mostly during the day before my moisturizer. I loved that it is fragrance free and how reasonably priced it is. I am 33 and really beginning to notice that my skin is changing. I try a lot of products and many of the more expensive serums have been either too highly fragranced or greasy. This seems just about right.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by daddysgrlca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish I listened to the reviews from my fellow acne-prone skin sufferers. I recently started Retin-A micro and was looking for a treatment/moisturizer for day time use to combat my dry skin. And again by listening to Paula's Choice reccomendations and raves about the ingredients in this I decided to give it a try.

The texture is absolutely horrible and left my face sticky like glue. So I decided to put it in the fridge like I do with most of my moisturizers and that seemed to fix the texture side of things.

As I was using Retin-A micro simultaneously I wasn't sure which one was the culprit of my inflammed and irritated skin. However sure enough as soon as I stopped using the Olay serum my skin settled back to normal and the irritation subsided.

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Joice78

I just wanted to let you know how much I like this product. I have bought many products that do not work in reducing wrinkles but, it does work in reducing my wrinkles. I take a lot of care on my face and I am always looking for products that make me look younger but until now I had not found any that work permanently. Since I started using this product I have seen very good results, the wrinkles around my eyes and forehead are less noticeable, especially when I laugh. Thank you so much for creating this .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a HG skin product for me. While I skip around from cleanser to cleanser, when it comes to moisture and skin smoothing this product is worth a shot. In the summer, it is light enough to use on its own and in the winter it keeps my skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm heading into my thirties next year and I thought it was a good time to start using a serum. I personally do not have any wrinkles to speak of yet, but that is probably because I am so careful with my skincare and sunscreen. I chose this serum based on the good reviews and it has lived up to them. I have been using this for about 2 months and really love it. The packaging is great and a pump style one; two pumps is enough product to cover my entire face. The product goes on silkily and sinks in beautifully. I use this once a day at night after cleansing and toning and before my evening moisturizer. The effects that I have noticed have been a lessening of my healed blemish scars as well as a lessening of the bit of acne scarring I had on one cheek. My entire face is smooth, more even-toned and I notice that make-up application is easier and smoother. I personally have normal skin with a slightly oily chin. I did have some problems with acne over the course of the last year, but it had cleared up not long before I started using this. Since using this product I have not noticed any clogged pores or huge breakouts, just my normal once a month slight pimples. Cost for this is higher than I usually pay for a drug store product, but worth it and much more reasonable than what I would pay for a higher end product. I like that it's fragrance free and, frankly, don't understand the point of even having a version with fragrance, but, whatever floats yer boat. VERY happy with this and will be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

In the past, I have always used HE serums ranging from $40-50 for 1 oz. In an effort to scale back my spending, I found this at Costco. I have always been happy with Olay products, so decided to give this a try. There are many things I love about this product... I love that it is fragrance-free. The texture is so silky and it just glides on. The pump packaging is always nice and I have not had any breakouts since using this.

I actually stopped using for a couple weeks since I got Lancome's GWP High resolution serum and cream. My face starting breaking out, as soon as I switched back, my skin returned to normal.

I can't speak too highly on the anti-aging effects. I think alot of that will come with time. I do want to try the Clinique laser repair serum, but if that doesn't show significant results, I will most definitely come back to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kiwioui

nice primer effect, except it clogs my poors and then I get the worst cystic pimples for weeks!