Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinleate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Acohol.

on 1/30/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hands down the best mosturizing product I've ever used! I'm 32 with dry/very dry skin. I never go a day without moisturizer, and yet I would still struggle with tightness and flaking. In the past I've always stuck with department store products and paid big bucks for them. After being laid off I just couldn't justify the price, so opted to try the regenerist line instead. Of everything in the line this is the best product. For the first time my skin is smooth, hydrated, and balanced! I won't be without this serum again - I've found my forever moisturizer!

I've never had my face burn like this! Usually when my skin gets irritated, it just throws out acne like no other (which this Olay serum DID prompt), but my face was burning! It was bright red, heated... really scary. My face didn't even do that when I used Clinique toner #4 (loads of alcohol), or a full layer of Retin A on it the first day I got it (it just peeled a bit).

I figured, since using the serum on my face was a bust, I'd finish it up using it on my neck, because who ever heard of neck pimples right? WRONG! I got pimples on the front of my neck from this. =(

on 1/17/2011 5:21:00 AM

not all skin types are the same:) this product doesn't break me out at all!!i like that it really does the job of moisturizing my skin and it helps minimize my pores. it can be a good face primer too when i use this with my powder foundation. this product is not heavy when you put it on..it's light weight and it has a slight cooling effect when applied at first:) it just gives me a nice smooth finish:)

on 11/10/2010 5:28:00 PM

PROS: Somewhat smoothing. Feels great on the skin.

CONS: I don't think it actually did anything for my skin. (I actually like the scent of the non-fragrance free version because it's mild and pleasant.)

APPLICATION TIPS: I saw a MUAer here say she loves this as a primer. But you need to apply the foundation very quickly after this because this dries up very quickly compared to actual primers.

ALTERNATES: Derma E's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is lovely. If using as a primer, Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refresher can be used in the same way (if you don't mind spending more.)

on 11/3/2010 1:53:00 PM

I purchased this after finishing my bottle of Philosophy's "When Hope is Not Enough" serum. I prefer Olay's pump over Philosophy's applicator/packaging. I also like the fact that this product is fragrance-free and it work just as well as Philosophy's serum for a fraction of the price. I would definately re-purchase it again when it's on sale ofcourse ;o)

on 9/25/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

im young but i believe preventing is key!! i used to use this alot mostly on my eyes, my face too and i dont think i broke out from it!its perfect so hydrating, plumping and you just look glowing and your face is soft to the touch.

on 9/12/2010 9:54:00 PM

This product has actually help smooth out the texture of my skin. I use it mostly during the day before my moisturizer. I loved that it is fragrance free and how reasonably priced it is. I am 33 and really beginning to notice that my skin is changing. I try a lot of products and many of the more expensive serums have been either too highly fragranced or greasy. This seems just about right.

on 9/10/2010 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I wish I listened to the reviews from my fellow acne-prone skin sufferers. I recently started Retin-A micro and was looking for a treatment/moisturizer for day time use to combat my dry skin. And again by listening to Paula's Choice reccomendations and raves about the ingredients in this I decided to give it a try.

The texture is absolutely horrible and left my face sticky like glue. So I decided to put it in the fridge like I do with most of my moisturizers and that seemed to fix the texture side of things.

As I was using Retin-A micro simultaneously I wasn't sure which one was the culprit of my inflammed and irritated skin. However sure enough as soon as I stopped using the Olay serum my skin settled back to normal and the irritation subsided.

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN!!

on 8/30/2010 10:58:00 PM

I just wanted to let you know how much I like this product. I have bought many products that do not work in reducing wrinkles but, it does work in reducing my wrinkles. I take a lot of care on my face and I am always looking for products that make me look younger but until now I had not found any that work permanently. Since I started using this product I have seen very good results, the wrinkles around my eyes and forehead are less noticeable, especially when I laugh. Thank you so much for creating this .

on 8/24/2010 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is definitely a HG skin product for me. While I skip around from cleanser to cleanser, when it comes to moisture and skin smoothing this product is worth a shot. In the summer, it is light enough to use on its own and in the winter it keeps my skin soft.

Popular Treatments (Face)