November 23, 2014 | 1018 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lindseyjo

I have the sample of this and I'm really not too impressed. This mascara gives you an extremely natural look. It does nothing for the volume or intensity of your lashes. It's definitely not something I would buy in a full size. Also the black was more like a brownish black. Unless you like a big brush with little impact, i wouldn't recommend this mascara. I expect more, Benefit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the mini-size of this, $12 CAD. It's not a great impulse buy. I found it didn't wow me. I felt it didn't last on my lashes and easily smudged, probably because it isn't waterproof and I do wear contacts with a tendency to go teary-eyed. I found drugstore mascaras can do a better job of thickening my lashes without making them look clumpy like this did. I also don't think it did anything for my lashes in terms of lengthening. The wand is a traditional mascara bristle brush that is nice and thick. Overall this is just a so-so mascara. Good for those with already nice lashes that just need a bit of thickening or black coating. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so i see different ppl have different opinions about..well about mine.. i had a very dry first encounter n then i thought i blew my money on it. i ended up adding my lens solution just after a week.. this mascara starts to end up on my under eye concealer with in three hours of application which i pretty much hate. but its the only mascara which truly held up the curl n doesnt clump on million layers..the wand is nothing special just huge with a tapered end to catch on small lashes. i wont be repurchasing it just will try to use it up..back to dior iconic!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible. Got this as a giveaway with my reward points at Sephora. I wish I had used them on the other item they were offering. Packaging is great. Brush is great. However the product didn't do anything for my lashes. It didn't lengthen or plump. Also, it smears horribly ended up running. Hello raccoon eyes. No thank you.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I consider myself a mascara junkie and I've tried them all, from crazy cheap to hella expensive. This mascara is so-so. It's a good daytime, natural looking mascara. Unfortunately for me, I prefer drama all day, all the time. The more lashes, the better. My lashes are somewhat long, straight and semi-thick. It performs ok, and I would probably be willing to purchase the small size just to have in my rotation...but what I can't deal with is the smudging/flakiness. 3 hours into my day I have black smudges under my eyes, and I'm not oily at all. It's not worth it to me, and I've found way better mascaras for less $.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by charnashx

Good mascara- does what it says on the tin. However it tended to be quite clumpy and ran out quickly, I needed to apply another mascara over it. Would recommend 'They're real' from Benefit instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara that does the job with fullness and a bit of lengthening. The only issue I have is the Flaking! I don't like my mascara to flake. Aside from the hideous look of flaky mascara the thought of any mascara going into my precious beautiful eyes makes me nervous. This mascara is a no no for moi.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDanielle27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ugh, what a let down. I had such high hopes for this mascara given I have heard such great things. That being said, this mascara is nothing but RUNNY!!! It makes your eyelashes somewhat thick, nothing special at all. After about 20 minutes its smudging all around my eyes. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by olivetantrums

I have long eyelashes and am constantly looking for a nice mascara that gives my eyelashes falsie-level mascara. After a dalliance with They're Real(good formula, lengthening but zero volume), I'm back to badGal. It curls my eyelashes and gives me enough volume. This is my go-to mascara for a day-night wear.
That said, if your eyelashes are not naturally a little long then I can definitely see how this mascara is not for you.

(I'll keep buying thisand and keep it on me everyday but tbh this is not the one and I'm still on the lookout for something more.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Welcome to smudge central.

There's really nothing positive to say about this product other than the fact that the colour is truly black and glossy. This mascara smudges, doesn't hold a curl and looks like I have no mascara on (and not in a good way!)!