BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 2/22/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think think this is a great mascara if you want long lashes, not so much if you want volume. I usually want both (who doesn't), so that's why i "only" give it a 4 out of 5.

on 2/22/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I don't get all the bad reviews on this mascara, it makes my lashes super long and dosen't clump like they're real by benefit. You can keep putting more coats of mascara on and it still dosen't clump. Never had my lashes look so long!

on 2/15/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Didn't give me length or curl. Was just kindof.. There. Smudged on my bottom eyes two or three hours later, overall this mascara really isn't all that at all. Glad I just bought the sample

on 2/10/2014 12:19:00 AM

bought my first tube of this as a sample and was expecting greatness after benefit's "they're real" mascara. this product was so dry that i could barely get any on my eyelashes. i thought maybe the one that i purchased was old and decided to try again. the next one wasn't as dry, but was barely doing anything for my lashes. i had to use at least 2 coats to make a differe

on 2/3/2014 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Well, I thought that it would be an amazing mascara, people talking about it. But...I don't like it.I got the sample size and I'm glad that I got this. I would throw the full size. The brush size is all right nice and big, and it doesn't clump. But after an hour( yes I mean hour) I looked like a panda, black under eyes, and then I used it again, the same. Really disappointed by Benefit. I love They're real mascara but this is just meh...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

everything about it just looks so tacky and cheap. This is however a really good volumising mascara and better to my previous elizabeth arden and max factor mascaras. The mascara brush is quite rough and i was superised to find some of my eye lashes coming out! It is generally quite hard to take off, but does work very well

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought the sample size of this mascara in a set and was really looking forward to using it. The brush is massive (It's the full length of the sample size tube). It separates your lashes really well, but it doesn't do anything else. Very little volume, hardly lengthens and doesn't hold a curl. Really disappointing, as I'm normally a huge fan of benefit products. The best mascaras to get in this price range are the Two Faced ones, so if you want a high end mascara, check those out.

on 1/28/2014 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had high expectations for this product and unfortunately I was let down. The brush is pretty basic and it clumps. I expected this kind of quality from a drugstore mascara not of benefit. Wouldn't buy this again, I find my soap and glory thick n fast mascara much better and at half the price.

on 1/19/2014 9:20:00 PM

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. I love the brush, the colour and the volume it gives my lashes, but it smudges like crazy. It looks fantastic if you're only wearing it for a short period of time! The brush is big and wide and it adds tons of length and volume, and the colour is very dark. It is expensive (around $28 CDN), but does last a long time.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Awful. Horrible. Terrible. I liked the way it looked at first, but after a couple of hours I had a horrible case of raccoon eyes. I looked like I had gone swimming, but I had been nowhere near water. I took this back and got a refund.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products