Ralph Lauren Blue for Women

3.9

on 12/22/2007 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

well, maybe I'd buy it again. I loved the scent on me but it just didn't last. Literally faded away to nothing after a couple of hours! Don't think I've ever had a scent do that before. Maybe I'll try layering it and see if that helps, because I do like it a lot. Very fresh and clean smelling.

on 11/26/2007 11:06:00 PM

Just read the last/latest review that states this product/item will be discontined, DARN!!! I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I wasn't all that impressed with it when I first tried it but it never failed that everytime I wore this perfume someone would always ask me what I was wearing as it scent was GREAT! It definitely has become my top pick in perfumes. I'm sooo disappointed that it will be discontinued! It's such a great scent and the staying power is outstanding! Overall rating/grade: "A+"

on 11/26/2007 4:01:00 AM

This product is absolutely amazing--it is a standout product that smells fresh and clean all day long. I am very disappointed that Ralph Lauren has decided to discontinue. So start hoarding Blue-lovers!

on 11/24/2007 4:56:00 PM

I love, love love this perfume!!!!! Did I say, Love!!!! :-) I am usually not a big Ralph Lauren fragrance fan but he hit the mark with this one. I would describe this perfume as feminine, soft, aquatic, dreamy, romantic, clean and a I want to snuggle up next to you kind of fragrance. The color blue is perfect for this. I cannot tell you all of the wonderful compliments that I've gotten from this fragrance. Men and women love it on me. I would even go as far to say that this is a "Man Magnet" scent. I highly recommend this one big time!!!! I finally found my signature scent. Ladies, treat yourself to this true gem and I guarantee you that you won't be sorry. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would. I recently got me a huge 2nd bottle!!!! I refuse to ever be without this pleasure potion!!!! :)

This fragrance is amazing! I don't consider myself a lover of gardenia, but this makes it not so old ladyish and very young, clean, and feminine. Some of the reviews say it's overpowering, but I don't get that at all! It sticks around all day, but it's not at all overwhelming on my skin. It's very clean and fresh, and you only need one spray! Highly reccomend, especially as a gift... I think it's very universal.

on 11/1/2007 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Edited 2/2/08 - I received a sample of this and found that 1)It lasted a bit longer(4 hours) since I put on a ton of it, but it was still light smelling. 2)After the initial "fresh" notes, the salty dry down turns stale on me and reminds me of old, dried, spit. I didn't wash it off because I was hoping it was just a passing thing, but that nasty smell stayed even when all the freshness was gone. Yuck. :-(

I sampled this recently on me and it smelled very clean and fresh. Not too "perfumey" at all. But after about 30 minutes it took on a sort of *salty* note on my skin, then faded completely within 2 hours.

Wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/1/2007 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love most of Ralph's products so I was all prepared to just fall in love with Blue... but I just couldn't. This is a very strong scent, almost overpowering. A little goes a long, long way and I find myself wanting to take a shower after a few hours because it is just so powerful. It is a very clean, fresh scent and I love the simplicity of the dark blue bottle with the silver cap with RL initials but it is just to strong for me.

I do quite like this and as others have stated below, it makes you smell as if you just got out of the shower - very fresh and clean smelling. This certainly has its place in my fragrance wardrobe, as it's the perfect weekend/casual fragrance, however it is not my favourite and once I've finished I would probably move on to try something different.

on 8/5/2007 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love, love, love this stuff. It lasts all day and just smells fresh and clean and besides, my husband loves it too. Unfortunately, for some weird reason, towards the end of my bottle, every time I'd put it on I'd be sneezy all day long. Too bad, bc i really love it.

on 7/21/2007 1:11:00 PM

I've had this scent in my collection for an entire year, but have only managed to use about a fourth of it. It's scent is very strong, and in warm months, I can smell it mixed with my sweaty skin and it's a bit of a turn-off. I like a more subtle fragrance, so this may not be the best product for me. I do like it better than some overly strong scents (like the entire Vickie Secrets line) but only in small doses.

Popular Fragrances