September 1, 2014 | 2080 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Blue for Women

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 4:01:00 AM More reviews by camojacinto

This product is absolutely amazing--it is a standout product that smells fresh and clean all day long. I am very disappointed that Ralph Lauren has decided to discontinue. So start hoarding Blue-lovers!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by 1gapeach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love, love love this perfume!!!!! Did I say, Love!!!! :-) I am usually not a big Ralph Lauren fragrance fan but he hit the mark with this one. I would describe this perfume as feminine, soft, aquatic, dreamy, romantic, clean and a I want to snuggle up next to you kind of fragrance. The color blue is perfect for this. I cannot tell you all of the wonderful compliments that I've gotten from this fragrance. Men and women love it on me. I would even go as far to say that this is a "Man Magnet" scent. I highly recommend this one big time!!!! I finally found my signature scent. Ladies, treat yourself to this true gem and I guarantee you that you won't be sorry. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would. I recently got me a huge 2nd bottle!!!! I refuse to ever be without this pleasure potion!!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by 1annasroundhere

This fragrance is amazing! I don't consider myself a lover of gardenia, but this makes it not so old ladyish and very young, clean, and feminine. Some of the reviews say it's overpowering, but I don't get that at all! It sticks around all day, but it's not at all overwhelming on my skin. It's very clean and fresh, and you only need one spray! Highly reccomend, especially as a gift... I think it's very universal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

Edited 2/2/08 - I received a sample of this and found that 1)It lasted a bit longer(4 hours) since I put on a ton of it, but it was still light smelling. 2)After the initial "fresh" notes, the salty dry down turns stale on me and reminds me of old, dried, spit. I didn't wash it off because I was hoping it was just a passing thing, but that nasty smell stayed even when all the freshness was gone. Yuck. :-(

I sampled this recently on me and it smelled very clean and fresh. Not too "perfumey" at all. But after about 30 minutes it took on a sort of *salty* note on my skin, then faded completely within 2 hours.

Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Chaosnmotion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love most of Ralph's products so I was all prepared to just fall in love with Blue... but I just couldn't. This is a very strong scent, almost overpowering. A little goes a long, long way and I find myself wanting to take a shower after a few hours because it is just so powerful. It is a very clean, fresh scent and I love the simplicity of the dark blue bottle with the silver cap with RL initials but it is just to strong for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

I do quite like this and as others have stated below, it makes you smell as if you just got out of the shower - very fresh and clean smelling. This certainly has its place in my fragrance wardrobe, as it's the perfect weekend/casual fragrance, however it is not my favourite and once I've finished I would probably move on to try something different.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Rcasey1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this stuff. It lasts all day and just smells fresh and clean and besides, my husband loves it too. Unfortunately, for some weird reason, towards the end of my bottle, every time I'd put it on I'd be sneezy all day long. Too bad, bc i really love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2007 1:11:00 PM More reviews by chasleigh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this scent in my collection for an entire year, but have only managed to use about a fourth of it. It's scent is very strong, and in warm months, I can smell it mixed with my sweaty skin and it's a bit of a turn-off. I like a more subtle fragrance, so this may not be the best product for me. I do like it better than some overly strong scents (like the entire Vickie Secrets line) but only in small doses.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 9:19:00 AM More reviews by annie68164

Oh I just love this scent. So clean and fresh and does seem to last fairly long. I think this may be my most favorite scent ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by esque

Lovely, fresh and very unique fragrance. Got this as a set of RL perfumes, and this is possibly the best, besides Glamourous. Lasts for quite a while, and does not alter.