Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 3/15/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump and lengthens out lashes to the max!

on 3/12/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

OMG!!!!! I love this mascara. I am 35 years old and have tried many other mascaras and always come back to this. It is pricey but it works so well. I am Native American and I do have pretty lengthy lashes already but they aren't thick and three coats of this and I look like I am wearing false lashes. Everyone always comments on my lashes and asks me what I use

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have: Dark, long (ish) lashes that are naturally b curled and fairly thick

I want: volume, BLACK color, more length and definition

Clinique high impact is a very wet formula, this is good because it comes off really easily and I can style my lashes for awhile without getting clumps or too messy. However the brush is rather small, so to get the look I want I have to do coat after coat, this takes way too long.

If you want a natural look, this is a totally adequate product, for drama or a bolder statement (high impact if you will), this probably isn't it unless you have tiny, light and short lashes.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favourite mascaras because it does not irritate my eyes, coats all the lashes and it is so easy to remove - with just warm water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This has become "My" mascara! It is perfect! This doesnt cause me any irritations at all. It never smudges under the eyes, something I have experienced from other brands, even the most expensive ones! And it really makes my eyelashes separated and longer! Amazing ;)

on 2/16/2014 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very average mascara due to the fact that it smudges after 2-3 hrs. Otherwise, good brush, good pigmentation, no clumps.

on 2/9/2014 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

just an average mascara, nothing special. didn't build volume on my lashes which is what I want in a mascara.

on 2/3/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've only used the sample sizes of this product, but they last me at least a month and a half. I'm sure that the actual sized product would last 3 months or so.

I love this mascara. It separates my lashes, but makes them look long and dark. If you pair this with any eye lash curler (I have a $2 one from Walmart) then you are in business.

Looks so great, doesn't flake off during the day, and keeps its pigmentation until you take it off! Love.

on 2/1/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to love this mascara, until they changed it! Yes. I have been using it for the past year and it was great. Longer, fuller lashes. No clumping. Easy application. No smudge. I wear contact lenses, so many mascaras end up smudging at the end of the day. However, with this mascara I could go all day without it smudging on lower lines of my eyes. However, the recent purchase I made included a mascara that was so dry, you couldn't apply it without clumps. I exchanged it for a new one, thinking I received a bad batch, however it was still dry. I don't care if they say they did not change it, I know when I product has been changed and this product now sucks! Unless you like dealing with clumps and dryness. Back to Lancome Definicils.

on 2/1/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have short lashes. So I have to curl them using a curler. I'm not a fan of the brush. It is too large for my short lashes. I also find that it does not hold the curl after putting it on.

Popular Mascaras