August 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

this is my favorite mascara. I wear it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara for years and thought that was my HG. But I am 50 now and my lashes are getting sparse. Some days I feel like I literally have three eyelashes on the bottom of my eyes....anyway, got a sample of this somewhere and mistakenly opened it (I am nearsighted and thought it was something else). LOVE IT! In just one application it makes me look like I have more lashes. They appear noticeably thicker and it somehow brings out lashes I didn't know I had. It wears well and comes off easily with remover. I was actually starting to consider Latisse (which I can ill afford) in my desperation but now I am just going to buy a full size of this instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The label says that this mascara gives volume, but with multiple coats I did not see any real difference. I curl my lashes and this product turned them bone straight. (The formula is very wet so I wouldn't recommend it for those with weak lashes). The only positives I can say about the product is that it comes with a good wand and that the mascara is easy to apply and remove. Unfortunately, this mascara is pricey and the results I got were disappointing. It's safe to say that I won't be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I used this a looonnnngg time ago when I was in middle school. My cousin gave me this for free because she was the manager of a Clinique counter. It didn't flake or smudge, but it did make my lashes kind of stiff & it did not add much length or volume. This mascara is great for a natural look. I personally, go for the dramatic mascaras...so, this doesn't really go well with my makeup collection. I think I would've been more "okay" with using this if it actually gave some length at least...but it didn't really do much of anything except add some color to my lashes. Of course, once I ran out I never purchased this & I wouldn't purchase now, either. This kind of reminds me of a non-flaky version of Maybelline's Great Lash mascara (the infamous pink & green little tube). The Great Lash is actually a great dupe of this, at a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

My HG mascara. Has nice brush, thickens my lashes and stays.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by erika107

This mascara was great for that "natural" look.
I got the waterproof mascara and it held the curl to my lashes extremely well. I have very pin straight lashes that go down, any mascara that I would use even though it claimed to be waterproof, loosed the curl, but this one kept it. Also, this does not smear at all. It dries quick. It's not messy.
Overall, it was a nice buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ItsJustMeET

I LOVE THIS as my everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! It works great on my fine, medium length lashes. It gives great length and just enough volume to give me a fuller but still natural look. I dont mind paying 16 dollars for this as long as it doesnt dry up too fast (in which case I will edit my review). It has a good consistency too, not too dry and also not too wet! This mascara is very fuss free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I get a sample of it and I really like it. Grab my every lashes and make them long and voluminous... But it is a high end one I am not going to buy it...I will keep looking for it in value pack or gift with purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryDuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara came in a palette I got from a MAC warehouse sale. From the little $5 goodie bags, so I got this mascara for very cheap. This mascara gives a very natural look so if you are looking for a false lash look, this is not the mascara for you. I probably won't be repurchasing this mascara since there are probably cheaper drugstore mascaras that will give the same effect.