Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This actually left my lashes EXACTLY like my Maybelline's Great Lash Big Mascara. What I mean to say is: It separated and curled my eyelashes really nicely but did not make a great improvement in the length or volume of them. I actually had to top this with my trusty L'Oreal Telescopic mascara on the top and bottom lashes to really make them pop and look amazing.
Final thought: Not an extraordinary product and for the ridiculous high price this should make miracles! But it doesn't. Save your money ladies!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I feel that this mascara is not worth buying, and is way over priced. It truly is no better in quality than most of the mascaras that are sold in drugstores today.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the best mascara I've found, and I have tried many expensive high end and drugstore mascaras. The formula is wet, not clumpy or sticky and is truly black without looking unnatural. It looks great on curled lashes. It does not irritate my sensitive skin or eyes. It isn't waterproof so it will run if it gets wet, but I don't like waterproof mascara anyways. I have purchased this many times and will continue to repurchase.

I had a lot of trouble with mascara up until I found this product. I tried many 'drugstore' products and they always irritated my eyes so much that I couldn't wait to get them off as soon as I put them on. I feel pretty happy with the finish of this mascara, no clumps and I do like the brush! I definitely recommend this product!

I have bought this mascara 6+ times. I like to play it up and buy different ones now and again but I keep going back to my high impact. It doesn't clump up, it gives nice length, but not to much volume, so if you want a voluminous mascara, I would not recommend high impact. The formula is the right consistency though, it isn't too thin or thick. One problem I do have with this product is it can dry up pretty fast, I usually replace my mascara every 3 months, and with high impact, at the 3 month mark, it pretty much becomes unusable. The price is not too bad, and it works. I would highly recommend

Not bad... But not a brilliant mascara. Ok for everyday use, lasts well during the day but a bit pricey for what you get. My search for the perfect mascara continues!

This is my second-favorite mascara by Clinique. My favorite is Lash Doubling by Clinique. Lash Doubling has a more watery formula and tends to last longer in the tube, so thus my preference for it. High Impact mascara, although tending to clump sooner in the tube, does make lashes look more numerous....visibly thicker where the lashes meet the lid/skin. It tends to last up to about two years in the tube, although as we all know, we are supposed to be throwing away our mascaras every few months.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

For me this was an average product. It wasn't horrible but it also wasn't great. What I liked about this was that if I used one coat, my lashes would be slightly improved both in length and volume. However, what I detested was that if I attempted to swipe a bit more product on, it would result in a dark clump.
Another thing I like is the brush was that the shape was soft and easy to work.
I picked this up in tester form for $3 at the MAC warehouse sale. However, I wouldn't pay retail price for a full size of it.

Amazing mascara. Great length, no clumps, no smell and at a fairly decent price. I always come back to this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This will always be one of our best mascaras. I love how soft the brush is, and it rinses clean without makeup remover. I'm particularly enjoying the black/brown shade now because it gives just enough lift and length for a casual everyday look. Plus, I use it sparingly on the brows to fill in and lock unruly ones into place. Great product that I have fallen back in love with.

Popular Mascaras