July 26, 2014 | 1400 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ItsJustMeET

I LOVE THIS as my everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! It works great on my fine, medium length lashes. It gives great length and just enough volume to give me a fuller but still natural look. I dont mind paying 16 dollars for this as long as it doesnt dry up too fast (in which case I will edit my review). It has a good consistency too, not too dry and also not too wet! This mascara is very fuss free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I get a sample of it and I really like it. Grab my every lashes and make them long and voluminous... But it is a high end one I am not going to buy it...I will keep looking for it in value pack or gift with purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryDuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara came in a palette I got from a MAC warehouse sale. From the little $5 goodie bags, so I got this mascara for very cheap. This mascara gives a very natural look so if you are looking for a false lash look, this is not the mascara for you. I probably won't be repurchasing this mascara since there are probably cheaper drugstore mascaras that will give the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Rosse3685

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I got it in a sample size and ended up buying more. It really thickens and makes your lashes so long and pretty. It's also easy to build volume, so for you ladies who like to layer- it's great and doesn't clump. I hope they don't discontinue this. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by bluebellofthevalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i use this on my bottom lashes and it works well. it doesn't clump, but nicely separates. it doesn't work well on top lashes though, it offers no volume and honestly is so overpriced i'm amazed they still make it. yet, i will keep buying it for the bottom lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by rochaschung

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is gift from one of my friend who knows mascara is essential for me. I love the texture of the product, it's not too try not to wet and can be applied smoothly on my lashes without clump. However, it doesn't hold the curve of my lashes at all even after curling. It could be a good mascara for those who has stiff and curly lashes to start with. For those who's lashes are fine and relatively straight, it might not be ideal.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

Haven't used this in a while - I used to borrow my mums (I know, I know, cardinal sin of eye-makeup!)

Pros:
- SO easy to apply
- Doesn't clump
- Looks really good on
- High volume

Cons:
- Expensive :( But you get what you pay for!
- Not a lot in the tube

Would definitely buy this again, if I had the money. A great mid-range product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by beautyforless

When I hear the words "High Impact", I think something like "So much volume and length one blink could knock someone over". Basically, I went to this mascara for drama. Bring it on, Clinqiue, show me what you got.
I got this mascara as part of a GWP after picking up some gifts for friends. Just in time too, as I was running out of my beloved standby, Jordana Best Lash Extreme (believe the hype folks). The last time I had my hands on High Impact was years ago, so my memory wasn't exactly sharp. Still, I figured it was worth a shot.
I think High Impact is great if you're looking for a mascara that separates, defines, darkens, and nothing else. No volume. No extra oomph. Just a nice, natural look, or what I wanted Maybelline Full 'n' Soft to be. It's nice, but not what I wanted. It takes multiple coats to get the lashes I desire, something that's never an issue with dear ol' Jordana.
It can last through a shift at work (I work in fast food, glamorous, right? *shrugs* It pays for school) if and only if, I put a primer on then powder my lashes afterwards. If I skip this, lasting power is anybody's bet. So I must again bring up Jordana and mention that I have cried wearing Best Lash and it still stayed. Seriously. And not just the pathetic little tear that attractive movie stars do in films when they're trying to look hot while crying. We're talking all out bawling, an absolute mess. And it stayed, bless it's little $3 heart.
So while this wasn't a total fail for me, I won't repurchase because it's simply too much trouble to get my lashes to look nice and stay looking nice with High Impact. Oh well, back to Walgreens I go.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty nice it gives a little volume and makes my lashes fuller. The brush gets all of my lashes and is nice and fluffy. The formula isn't really wet which i like, i perfer thicker less glossy formulas. This formula is a nice consistency in my opinion. Not too thin. The reason tht I won't be buying it again is because I have four left from the Clinique bonuses that I bought lol. Overall pretty nice