Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/26/2010 11:01:00 PM

i have this shadow from the volume two kit and it is really pretty over a brown color. but i always end up with a lot of fall out on my cheeks and i always have to re-do my foundation. soooo i def think this is a good product but you should do your eyes first then clean up the fallout on your cheeks and then do your foundation:)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Ordered this off ebay for pretty cheap in a set with bourbon 24/7 eyeliner and Midnight Cowboy liquid eyeliner. Needless to say, even thought it was cheap, I wish I didn't buy it. Way too glitterly. Won't even try it on the lids, no pigmentation. Don't recommend unless you want pure glitter.

on 1/23/2010 4:05:00 AM

Less glitter and more pigment please!

on 1/22/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this shadow, i actually like the glitter.. even the fall out looks kinda cute to me.

on 1/14/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This would be such an HG champagne shade if only the silver glitter didn't end up on my cheeks.

on 1/14/2010 6:07:00 PM

This is really glittery, but I never minded it as much. It is good for use as a highlighter just like its sister shade, Midnight Cowboy.
What I do when I apply glittery shadows like this is, I place my mirror on the counter facing up and I bend over it and apply the shadow so that any fallout falls on the counter/mirror, not on my cheek. That takes care of about 90% of the loose glittery crap and a big, soft makeup brush removes any other particles that fall on my face while I'm finishing my makeup.
Try that and I bet you won't think these glitter shadows are so bad.

-----> I bet if UD made a Midnight Cowboy/Midnight Cowboy Rides Again sans glitter, it would be a number one seller......just sayin'

on 1/11/2010 3:06:00 PM

It is a glitter bomb. Don't say you weren't warned. This was the first UD single I bought. The base color is a gorgeous pinky sand color and there is an abundance of silver sparkle. I love to wear this shadow when I go to concerts or something like that. It's neutral enough that it works for a variety of looks. I am not the biggest fan of the glitter, but at the same time I don't hate it as much as others either. This isn't my favorite UD shadow, but I do like to use it from time to time for some extra drama. There are plenty of occasions in life where glitter is welcome.

on 1/5/2010 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This shadow for me has no colour and is just a heap of glitter , i only use it over a paint pot if i want a glittery eye. other than that its useless..

This is a glittery beige with a peachy undertone (that is very unnoticeable). And when I say glittery, I mean GLITTERY! This eyeshadow caught my eye right away because its silver sparkles sparkled so brightly. I have never tried applying this dry, as I knew it would be nothing but trouble. Instead, I put a drop or two of contact solution on my eyeshadow brush, put my brush in the eyeshadow pan, and smooth it onto my bare eyelid. It's fantastic! It looks like I applied glitter eyeliner all over my lid. The lasting power is incredible, as it lasts literally all day, and it sort of a pain to get off at night, at that. I don't think this would be work-appropriate, but it would be perfect for clubbing and parties. So try it out! Even if the price is a little freaking high!

I got this shadow in the sustainable box and tried it out. People weren't joking when they said this was a glitter bomb! None of it stayed on my lids. All the glitter fell on my cheeks. I decided to use it again with the primer potion and the same thing! I'm glad this came in the palette and I didn't buy it individually.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products