April 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by LadyVelvet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Less glitter and more pigment please!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i love this shadow, i actually like the glitter.. even the fall out looks kinda cute to me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This would be such an HG champagne shade if only the silver glitter didn't end up on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is really glittery, but I never minded it as much. It is good for use as a highlighter just like its sister shade, Midnight Cowboy.
What I do when I apply glittery shadows like this is, I place my mirror on the counter facing up and I bend over it and apply the shadow so that any fallout falls on the counter/mirror, not on my cheek. That takes care of about 90% of the loose glittery crap and a big, soft makeup brush removes any other particles that fall on my face while I'm finishing my makeup.
Try that and I bet you won't think these glitter shadows are so bad.

-----> I bet if UD made a Midnight Cowboy/Midnight Cowboy Rides Again sans glitter, it would be a number one seller......just sayin'

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a glitter bomb. Don't say you weren't warned. This was the first UD single I bought. The base color is a gorgeous pinky sand color and there is an abundance of silver sparkle. I love to wear this shadow when I go to concerts or something like that. It's neutral enough that it works for a variety of looks. I am not the biggest fan of the glitter, but at the same time I don't hate it as much as others either. This isn't my favorite UD shadow, but I do like to use it from time to time for some extra drama. There are plenty of occasions in life where glitter is welcome.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This shadow for me has no colour and is just a heap of glitter , i only use it over a paint pot if i want a glittery eye. other than that its useless..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by candyisverygood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a glittery beige with a peachy undertone (that is very unnoticeable). And when I say glittery, I mean GLITTERY! This eyeshadow caught my eye right away because its silver sparkles sparkled so brightly. I have never tried applying this dry, as I knew it would be nothing but trouble. Instead, I put a drop or two of contact solution on my eyeshadow brush, put my brush in the eyeshadow pan, and smooth it onto my bare eyelid. It's fantastic! It looks like I applied glitter eyeliner all over my lid. The lasting power is incredible, as it lasts literally all day, and it sort of a pain to get off at night, at that. I don't think this would be work-appropriate, but it would be perfect for clubbing and parties. So try it out! Even if the price is a little freaking high!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by PineappleChick

I got this shadow in the sustainable box and tried it out. People weren't joking when they said this was a glitter bomb! None of it stayed on my lids. All the glitter fell on my cheeks. I decided to use it again with the primer potion and the same thing! I'm glad this came in the palette and I didn't buy it individually.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by collegestudent88

I like the color because it goes with anything, but there is a lot of fall-out like their other glittery shadows which gets annoying to remove. I usually use it a bit as eyeliner .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

I was delighted to find this UD product on sale at Winners for like 5 bucks. But I guess you get what you pay for.

I LOVE the idea of this shadow: a golden-peachy colour with lots of glitter and shimmer. But like most other reviewer have stated, the fall-out is unbearable. After an hour of wearing this, I have glitter on my lashes, my cheeks, eye ball sometimes, my nose, as well as my lips.... It seems that the only place they don't want to stick to are my eyelids. And yes, I have tried it with a good base: both Primer Potion, Shadow Insurance, and cream shadows.