Elizabeth Arden Red Door

2.9

This perfume is strong and floraly. My mother in law wears it and it gives me a headache everytime. Its terrible. I recently gave her a bottle of my favorite perfume in hopes she would switch to something less potent

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Best perfume ever. Brings on compliments and has a scent that lasts all day.

I first smelled this on someone else and it smelled wonderful wonderful wonderful. I bought some. chemical nightmare. still smelled bad after it dried down. but the scent left on my clothes was beautiful a little lovely pretty little singing flower. just what i had smelled off that woman. so i use it on my clothes and it is beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't ever really buy perfume but this was given to me at christmas by my aunt. Although I do use it everyday, the fragrance isn't that great, and after about 20 or 20 minutes I can't even smell it on me anymore. I don't think I would buy this.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This stuff is really nice. I had a bottle and loved it. But my grandma also uses it, and she is 92. When I traveled recently, she asked me to get her a bottle at the duty-free. So I kinda associate this perfume to grandmas now, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way. We love our grandmas!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

OK for me, this is a no. It stays and stays and stays and I cannot get it out of my nose (or skin). But on my mom who is 75, it is gorgeous. I don't know why. I remember she wore it when visiting and she got in the car and smelled amazing. She is a smoker to boot! I asked her what it was, and she said it was the Red Door perfume I gave her. So I bought another bottle at Winner's for $20, a good size, and will give it to her when I see her again. But on me, yikes, not sour, just too too.

My dad gave me this perfume years ago and interestingly enough, I get a lot of compliments on it and it's always from men. Must be something in it that appeals to them...IDK. This doesn't happen when I wear anything else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to like this perfume because I love the people who gave me the bottle for Christmas, but crikey. It's not good... and it's strong.

It smells of dust and grape Dimetapp. There's also a mysterious "flower" quality to it.

I will say that it's kind of pleasant on the person who gave it to me. Maybe my body chemistry brings out the worst in Red Door, but reading these reviews, I see I'm not alone in that...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have never bought this with my money tho,only gotten it as gifts twice.it has this granny fragrance.it stays on fr a long tym tho.will never buy it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one strong fragrance! It has the potential to be a nice floral fragrance but it goes on so strong and never seems to dry down to a more subtle scent that I really can't recommend this. I received a small bottle as a gift and with just one spray I am wearing it all day. If you like "in your face" floral frangrances you may want to give this a try but I know it is not a fragrance for me.

Popular Fragrances