Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 5/21/2012 10:16:00 AM

First off all this is not a make up remover, it's a cleanser.Maybe some people use it to wash off mascara etc, but it's not what the products designed to do.A lot of products get bad reviews because their not being used for their intended purposes.This is a very goood cleanser and a little goes a long way.A pea sized amount does my whole face and neck , it's very concentrated.The thing about this cleanser is that I wouldn't use it twice a day, it's too strong. i like this at night when I've had sunscreen on or after I've removed my make up with a suitatble make up remover.I wouldn't use it in the morning , use something gentler. Used a few times a week I feel this is really beneficial to skin.It gives agood clean and I don't feel it leaves behind a residue at all. Just make sure as always to rinse properly.Love the fact this is fragrance free.If you use this sensibly it's a good product, use too often and it could be drying I've just learned to make this work for me. Might not suit everyone.And last but by no means least. There is absolutely NO NEED to follow this with another cleanser as suggested by clinique.That WILL dry out the skin!Absolute nonsense!!

on 5/1/2012 9:13:00 AM

I love love LOVE this product. I've been using it for over three years and it's never let me down. I use it to wash off my make-up.
It cleans all traces of make-up in one wash, giving my skin a 'clean feeling' afterwards.

I use this in conjunction with the Anti-Blemish foaming face wash.
I've tried many other cleansers (Simple, Clarins, Chanel) but this has, by far, been the most effective!

It does leave my skin a teensy bit dry, but that's where moisturiser comes in handy. I have combination skin, a very oily T zone, and very dry cheeks and have never experienced major problems with this cleanser.

on 4/11/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product came in a gift set that I bought at CCO. I have combo skin and we were on vacation and it was all I had at the moment. It does the job but it is SO drying! When I dried my face it felt super tight and almost like it had this "film" on it. Maybe it would be better suited for super oily skin.

on 4/11/2012 9:32:00 PM

This cleanser is really nice. It gets my makeup off nicely and my skin feels AMAZING afterward. I also use the 3 step system right after. I got this as a sample and i will be buying a full size when i get the chance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser will wash off all your make up but will strip your face of all moisture.

it gave me distgusting dry skin. it's not meant for normal to dry skin. i wont use again.

I would give this a 2.5, if I could. I love Clinique, but rather dislike this product.
It definitely leaves a residue; perhaps a starchy residue, but I'm not sure. Initially it feels like your face is clean, but you soon notice the residue!
Its good points are that it is sulphate and fragrance free. However I do prefer to have a slight scent to all my washes, and you can find less expensive (and more effective) sulphate-free washes. I recommend Soap & Glory Face Soap. It is sulphate free, has a gentle scent and is 7. It also leaves your face comfortably clean and bright.

on 3/30/2012 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Holy eye burn batman!! I used a sample of this and my eyes were burning until I got it rinsed off. It did get all the eye make up off but it burned like crazy until then. It also got my face make up off.

This product works amazing!!!! Took all my makeup off fast and even my water proof eyeliner and mascara!!! It left my skin feeling fresh and tight!!

on 3/9/2012 9:12:00 PM

oh my gosh. I hated this so much! it didn't remove my makeup, stung my eyes, and left my skin feeling waxy and dry. sticking to Purity rather than this.

on 2/19/2012 10:45:00 AM

My favorite cleanser. I have combination skin, and this makes my skin feel very clean but not stripped. I use it with my Dermalogica face brush, and I'm always happy when I can see how much makeup it gets off. Also, I use an oily eye makeup remover before washing my face, and this cleanser is gentle enough to use around my eyes to get rid of any of that residue. Awesome!