Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 3/16/2011 8:44:00 AM

For me this was very thick & didn't blend well.I had to apply several layers of this concealer until I was satisfied and even then I wasn't too happy with the end result.I give it between a 2 & 3 for the rating,the 2 is too low but a 3 is giving this concealer too much credit....

I've had this concealer for over a year and it still works really well! The down side is it does not last all day, and rather wears off easily, but the packaging is very convenient and the product conceals :) !

on 2/6/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

First, I bought the wrong color. I had friends with me when I bought it and I asked them which color I should get and since I am pale, they said Ivory. I purchased Ivory and when I got home I realized it was way too light for me. However, I use this everyday for an eyeshadow primer. It is very thick. It's kind of difficult to blend into your skin as well. As an eyeshadow primer, it works really well because of how thick it is. As a concealer, it's average. It doesn't really hide pimples or dark circles but it does reduce redness a bit. I would buy again but only to use as an eyeshadow primer.

this is VERY THICK and not very good for under eye circles as it doesnt have very good coverage. its hard to blend and makes me look like i obviously have concealer on.

but its dirt cheap so if theres nothing else you can get, it will work okay.

on 11/15/2010 4:04:00 PM

I have the green version of the coverstick, and it gives me okay coverage. I hate the packaging though, NOT good for people that travel. It gets extremely messy comes apart if I travel with it too much. Overall, its just okay.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my makeup essentials. I don't use it every day but it's awesome for the occasional breakout or to brighten up underneath my eyes after a long night of studying ;) It's cheap and it lasts. I rarely ever have to reapply it later on and I can keep one tube forever.

on 11/3/2010 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This does not help my dark circles at all and it dries by under eye area even though I have very oily skin. I am giving this product a 4 though because it is the best eyeshadow base!!! I've tried the MAC paint and it didn't even come close to holding my eyeshadow like this does! It keeps my powder eyeshadow in place ALL day. If I don't have time to put on eyeshadow in the morning, I use it to cover my eyelid imperfections and put on some mascara.

on 10/21/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG concealer. Deff!
Best concealer I could ask for. It goes on smoothly and once you blend it in, it is flawless. I just use concealer, since my skin is pretty much evenly-toned and only a few blemishes. I do a 'butterfly' as I call it. Dots down the nose and two lines of dots under the eyes. Blends it in and the redness is gone. Lasts a long time, about 12hours. Even lasted through a few of my bawl-moments. Bought it for around $6 or $7. Product lasts a long time, almost a year for me.
Highlyyy recommended.

on 10/13/2010 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's was ... alright. My skin is oily and it happened to dry it out, even when I moisturize after I cleanse every day. It covers well, but I couldn't get over the drying effect. I'm sticking with a liquid concealer for sure now.

on 9/6/2010 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This makes the BEST eyeshadow base ever!!!!! Its the only thing that covers the ruddiness and keep cream eye shadow stay put. I use it in Medium Beige. Sometimes that's all I put on my lids with mascara. Loveit!

Popular Primer/ Correctors