October 25, 2014 | 945 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my makeup essentials. I don't use it every day but it's awesome for the occasional breakout or to brighten up underneath my eyes after a long night of studying ;) It's cheap and it lasts. I rarely ever have to reapply it later on and I can keep one tube forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This does not help my dark circles at all and it dries by under eye area even though I have very oily skin. I am giving this product a 4 though because it is the best eyeshadow base!!! I've tried the MAC paint and it didn't even come close to holding my eyeshadow like this does! It keeps my powder eyeshadow in place ALL day. If I don't have time to put on eyeshadow in the morning, I use it to cover my eyelid imperfections and put on some mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG concealer. Deff!
Best concealer I could ask for. It goes on smoothly and once you blend it in, it is flawless. I just use concealer, since my skin is pretty much evenly-toned and only a few blemishes. I do a 'butterfly' as I call it. Dots down the nose and two lines of dots under the eyes. Blends it in and the redness is gone. Lasts a long time, about 12hours. Even lasted through a few of my bawl-moments. Bought it for around $6 or $7. Product lasts a long time, almost a year for me.
Highlyyy recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bunEbaybee

It's was ... alright. My skin is oily and it happened to dry it out, even when I moisturize after I cleanse every day. It covers well, but I couldn't get over the drying effect. I'm sticking with a liquid concealer for sure now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This makes the BEST eyeshadow base ever!!!!! Its the only thing that covers the ruddiness and keep cream eye shadow stay put. I use it in Medium Beige. Sometimes that's all I put on my lids with mascara. Loveit!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by butterflygirl2

I really like this product. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell. I like how smooth it goes on, the low price, and the range of colors it comes in. My skin is oily so I don't have an issue with drying, in fact I like that it dries out my pimples somewhat when I use it. I use the green and dark beige on red spots/pimples, and white under my eyes to brighten them. This concealer does not break me out like others do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pro's: The shade I chose matches my skin perfectly, cheap.
Con's: Settles into lines, doesn't last for a long time, dries out my skin, packaging isn't great.

It's not the best concealer, but it's definitely not the best either. I think it's cheap enough to try, so if you don't like it it's not as if you'll be losing too much money.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by JNI32593

This wasn't horrible as far as concealers go, but it was pretty drying on the skin under my eyes, which is where I needed it most. Other than that, its coverage waws okay, never really the greatest. One thing that annoyed me was this was a pain to travel with and the plastic cover cracked, even when I was gentle with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Quite inexpensive.

CONS: Awkward to use, even with a brush. Is pretty greasy consistency.

HE alternate concealers: For full coverage, try Cle de Peau and light coverage, Dior's Hydrating concealer. DS alternates: For full coverage, Maybelline Mineral Power.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by rose1234

I hate this. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE it. I have virtually no lines under my eye, but this concealer finds them and settles right into them. I have to smooth it out every so often. I put it on over primer, I put powder over it - nothing would keep this from creeping.

Not only that, the packaging is terrible. It got all these little peices of fuzz and dust from, IDK, the air? and I would have to wipe it off occasionally.

If you are very young and basically have no fine lines, then maybe this is an option for you.

One lippie for low cost. One lippie b.c. has okay coverage (when it stays, which it doesnt for long).