November 24, 2014 | 1666 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Imari

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just don't understand why this is Avon's #1 selling fragrance. My mother-in-law buys it from me. I always try to get her to try something different. I may be an Avon representative, but I can't promote this one!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought I would gag the first time I smelled it in a sample. Good thing I never wasted my money on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by casperdiesel93

I like imari, even though my friends hate it. I will buy again because it is cheap and good when you are on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 10:08:00 AM More reviews by FLTulip

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume. It has been one of my favorites for many years. It is a warm and comforting oriental with just enough spice to be sexy, but not irritate. I have tried many expensive perfumes that do not equal this one in quality. The fragrance stays true and does not dry down to powdery nothingness like so many others do. It has very good lasting power as well. Not many people wear this, and that suits me just fine ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off, this isn't my first choice. DH likes this scent alot. I typically don't reach for this that much, cause I have sooo many perfumes I like better. This one is good considering. The price is right & the shower gel is really nice too. Overall, a nice quality oriental.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Cherrychapstick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all-time favorite fragrance from Avon. I find myself grabbing for this one more and more. It is a soft,spicy,floral. I find it to be a great comfort scent! Perfect for cold mornings!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2004 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've given this a 3 "neutral" rating because I'm a rep, I can't say how everyone will love this, or not :) . Price, IMHO, is pretty good, and its often on special. Packaging, like any other, never heard anything bad about that.

I tried one of my liqua-touch samples and here's what it was like. It seems very strong at first, but dries down softer and becomes a spicy floral. This can be quite sensual for those who like this type of fragrance. The catalogue says "a rich elegant scent blossiming with incense, musk and hints of spice". This probably isn't one for wearing to the mall, but for an enchanted evening or event. It's also lasted several hours on me. This isnt my personal favorite but I do sell a lot of it ;) . and no its not discontinued :) .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know if it is discontinued or not, but I remember this from childhood--my mother was very into Avon back then. It was a nice, not overpowering oriental. I'd buy it mainly for nostalgic purposes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a fairly pleasant, soapy oriental that is somewhat reminiscent of Chanel Coco (the original, not Mademoiselle). I don't mind the way it smells...it's a cozy, warm sort of smell. I probably wouldn't wear it every day, though, because it's a bit heavy, and it seems sort of dated now. I imagine that others might object to it.