Avon Imari

3.1

I'm undecided about this scent, but it gives me a headache (literally) maybe because of its rose undertones.

If you like it, get it; if not, stay far away.

on 6/30/2004 2:06:00 AM

All I have to say is disgusting disgustin gand disgusting I can't seem to understand how it's avon's #1 selling fragrance. It smells like crushed dandelions, the scent reeks terribly

on 6/3/2004 12:19:00 AM

There is a lot of business for Imari mainly due to the nostalgia. Everyone that I sell it to has always loved it, missed it, stocked up on it, etc. Newer clients are in the same mindset as I am - we like newer, more contemporary fragrances. That's not to say that it isn't a nice scent - it's just not for me.

on 5/22/2004 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I just don't understand why this is Avon's #1 selling fragrance. My mother-in-law buys it from me. I always try to get her to try something different. I may be an Avon representative, but I can't promote this one!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I thought I would gag the first time I smelled it in a sample. Good thing I never wasted my money on it.

I like imari, even though my friends hate it. I will buy again because it is cheap and good when you are on a budget.

on 2/11/2004 10:08:00 AM

I love this perfume. It has been one of my favorites for many years. It is a warm and comforting oriental with just enough spice to be sexy, but not irritate. I have tried many expensive perfumes that do not equal this one in quality. The fragrance stays true and does not dry down to powdery nothingness like so many others do. It has very good lasting power as well. Not many people wear this, and that suits me just fine ;)

First off, this isn't my first choice. DH likes this scent alot. I typically don't reach for this that much, cause I have sooo many perfumes I like better. This one is good considering. The price is right & the shower gel is really nice too. Overall, a nice quality oriental.

This is my all-time favorite fragrance from Avon. I find myself grabbing for this one more and more. It is a soft,spicy,floral. I find it to be a great comfort scent! Perfect for cold mornings!

on 1/10/2004 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've given this a 3 "neutral" rating because I'm a rep, I can't say how everyone will love this, or not :) . Price, IMHO, is pretty good, and its often on special. Packaging, like any other, never heard anything bad about that.

I tried one of my liqua-touch samples and here's what it was like. It seems very strong at first, but dries down softer and becomes a spicy floral. This can be quite sensual for those who like this type of fragrance. The catalogue says "a rich elegant scent blossiming with incense, musk and hints of spice". This probably isn't one for wearing to the mall, but for an enchanted evening or event. It's also lasted several hours on me. This isnt my personal favorite but I do sell a lot of it ;) . and no its not discontinued :) .

Popular Fragrances