September 19, 2014 | 919 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Nepal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 3:59:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The colour is Pink with shimmers. I love this as a base colour and it lasted very long on my oily lids. Great base shade for a MMM.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 3:34:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Nepal is the most wonderfully versatile, every day and every night sort of shade. It's a pale shimmery pink, with peach and beige tones. Fantastic as a base and highlighter. The texture is superb, as with all NARS shadows.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by btrout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color showed up as a peachy pink on my warm-toned ppp skin even though it looks pink with tan undertones in the compact. It is alas too dark of a pink for me and gave me the albino rabbit look. Excellent packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2003 9:25:00 AM More reviews by angeldiane

Beautiful pinky beige! Looks gorgeous when paired with ondine. Texture is silky soft and doesn't crease. I love how this colour brightens up my face =D

Update 2/24/02 - this is my favourite eyeshadow now! gives a pretty yet understated look..highlights my eyes beautifully =D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2003 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Chevere

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nepal is one of my staple shades. There is simply no other quintessential sand pink shade. It is never glaring, or overly shimmery, but definitely highlights the eyes. It makes my brown eyes sparkle. I love this! It is a pricey shadow. But lasts for many months, making it more cost effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 11:53:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty light peach shade that brightens up my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Nepal is a great warm pink beige shadow with shimmer, that makes green eyes pop out. I like to wear it with Plums or Browns. It looks good with Lola Lola.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 12:37:00 AM More reviews by misst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very pretty base colour. A little pinky with lots of shimmer. NARS anything is very expensive, and I don't like how the packaging is not see through so I can't tell which e/s is which without reading the label on the bottom. :p i'm lazy. but otherwise, the perfect word to describe the shadow is 'pretty'.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

I should have known - NARS eyeshadows have not too much pigmentation but this color just sucked me right in. A beautiful shimmery peachy pink color, almost like a flesh tone that can be used for day, night...anything! Very versatile, but very expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2002 3:06:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful light peach shade on me. Nice amount of shimmer. It's a great everyday shade to wear as a wash.