Clean & Clear blackhead eraser scrub

2.7

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne medication). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Steareth 21, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Jojoba Esters

on 7/16/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have struggled with acne for years and this is pure magic cleared out my face and has worked for all my friends who tried..its d best

on 7/14/2010 8:27:00 PM

This product claims that you will see less blackheads in just two days but it is NOT true. After a week I still have a break out.

Not only did it not clear my face, it also did not clean very well or very deep. After washing my face I swiped my face with a cotton ball and some toner. To my surprise the cotton ball came off dirty and some of my foundation was still on!!! .. I had to clean it off with witch hazel and cotton balls.

Horrible do not waste your time or money on this product because it is simply not good.

The only plus is that I like the feeling on my face while I am scrubbing. However it doesn't clean well at all and lies to you in the package.... therefore I will never buy again.

on 7/10/2010 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really love this scrub! I know they changed it a few times, so the one I used was called "blackhead eraser," not "blackhead clearing scrub," but I'm pretty sure they're the same thing. This is one of the best cleanser/scrubs I've ever tried! It's very mild and creamy and leaves your skin super soft. It doesn't have much exfoliating power, but my skin still looks more even-toned. It helps curb breakouts greatly, too, with use twice a day, leaving it on for 30 or so seconds. Although the claims of fewer blackheads in two days are not entirely true, I did see a marked improvement in the appearance of my blackheads in a few days. I would definitely recommend this to someone with acne/blackhead problems.

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible!!! i have bad blackheads on my nose and my sister said to buy this because it was really good. it was cheap so i thought i would give it a go. after 2-3 uses (morning, night, morning) my nose came out in massive flaky patches, was red, i got a massive spot right on the tip which was pretty much a burn and where it flaked off it made it worse til it spread to my entire nose area. i looked ridiculous for about a month-no joke!- took ages to recover from this i would never ever use it again! use the avon microdermabrasion kit instead, the one with 2 types of exfoliants that you use over an 8 week period-it makes my skin so soft immediately, its brilliant!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product does it's job. It does remove blackheads but I rated it 4/5 because this product was a bit too sticky for my taste. I just finished the tube so I used it for a long time. The first time I used it my skin reacted to it very badly, (the only change in my routine, so I'm sure) so I switched to my normal scrub and waited. I tried it again and WOW!!! It got rid of all of my blackheads. It got rid of the blackheads on my friend's cheeks too! There's an Equate (Walmart generic) dupe of this that has more beads.

on 6/23/2010 6:27:00 PM

I LOVE this product!! I only have blackheads on my nose. It cleared it up really fast! I have normal skin. I could see a difference after 2 uses! I tried he blackhead eraser and it did NOTHING for my blackheads! This TOTALLY worked and will be repurchasing.

on 6/8/2010 1:09:00 AM

Quite drying, so use it sparingly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Would definitely not use this product again, not only did it make no difference to my blackheads but it made me break out more than usual and gave my flaky patches all over my nose (and my skin is oily, not dry). It promises to make a difference to blackheads within the first day, but made no difference after two weeks. I even tried the method that some users have suggested by leaving it on to let the salicylic work but it made no difference whatsoever, and the smell was awful. The only thing I really liked about the product was the easy to use tube and how much product there is. Ultimately it made no difference to my blackheads, made my skin worse and I refuse to use it again, let alone buy it.

My boyfriend bought this for himself, so I tried using it myself. Every time I used the product a few days later I would have one or two cyst like breakouts. I am 150% sure I washed it all off properly. I won't even use this in a pinch, I would rather use the awful 4 letter word bar "soap" than this. Only positive your skin will feel soft for a bit.

on 5/27/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Too drying for my skin. I didn't like this at all, gave it to my bf, he didn't like it either.