August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder (ALL)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Basilena

I have a fairly pale complexion but I found this bronzer to be quite good. I bought "sun glow" which is more bronze than "sun light" which is more golden. I find it builds well and is'nt too orangey which is nice. Over all it is a nice bronzer that is an excellent price as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by georgiaaa

I bought Sun Glow today and the colours alot nicer than my Lancome bronzer. Its really cheap and not messy and has a nice shimmer. It would be nicer though of it was more shimmery or sparkly. And all the stores either dont carry it anymore or are selling there last shipment of it. Stock up before it gets discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 11:28:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

**EDITED REVIEW**
I've never really used bronzer before, but I've been thinking that I'd like to try one (I have a rather pale Anglo complexion that doesn't tan easily). I decided to try this bronzer because it was cheap ($4.99 Cdn), generously sized, and the colour (Sun Light) looked natural, shimmer-free (ironic, considering it's called "Sun Shimmer"), and not too intense. At first, I thought this product didn't quite work. My powder brush barely picked up any of the powder, and it hardly showed up on my skin at all. That surprised me, considering that most blush-type products show up easily on my pale skin, and I usually have to be careful not to apply them too intensely. However, with a little patience, I managed to "soften up" the powder and get just the right amount on my brush. The result: a healthy, sunny, natural glow. Score!

Grab this if you see it! It's a bargain! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by chosen_one_buffy

great bronzer... nice colour range! very smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sunshine34

Very cute but too yellow for me! I use it as a slightly irridescent wash of eyecolour. it's no good as a bronzer for me. (Blue toned PPP) On the plus side at least its subtle!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2003 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Carolyn103070

I love this stuff! I still go tanning but this helps to enhance what I have already. AND the price? So cheap. Unfortunately, my Walmart carried it until it sold out then never restocked it! BUT, as much as they give you, this should last me quite a while. Very happy! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 3:35:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this baby up for $3 at WalMart & it's not bad at all. I bought the shade Sun Light which is a browney-bronze w/ a bit of gold. I find the pigment to be a bit lacking & I have to layer the powder a bit just to get it to show up on my LLL skin so it loses a lipstick, but when it does show up, it gives me a lovely tan, healthy glow. What w/ the tiny pricetag & the generous size, I can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Diamonds

This is my FAVORITE bronzer-it isn't matte, it isn't too shimmery. And i LOVE the color-it goes well with my lighter golden colored skin! I adore this stuff. When summer comes back around again, I am STOCKING up!!!

I give this an A+ for girls with slightly darker skin tones (jlo esque)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2002 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

Orange dirt. Very slightly shimmery orange dirt, not boring matte but not scary shimmery. In fact, the perfect level of shimmer. Would be nice if it didn't look like orange dirt.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2002 7:12:00 PM More reviews by hwyngurl2003

I just bought this and I already love it! It has little microscopic glitters in it which is really nice. I'd definately buy this again!