Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

on 4/26/2012 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Tried to a 'tight' feeling on my lash line. Felt crusty too. Then I rubbed my eye in curiosity and IT FLAKED OFF!
Would never buy again, hate the brush applicator as you can't get such a thin line.
Nice black pigment but to the point where it looks unnatural. Smelt weird, in a bad way.
Never buy again. Threw thing away.
I reccomend mac super slick. Has a felt tip, easier to apply and doesn't dry to a tight feeling. Doesn't flake off either.

on 4/17/2012 10:35:00 PM

best waterproof liquid hands down

on 4/16/2012 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

FLAKING. FLAKING. FLAKING. The brush is easy to use, the brush is super thin, and it glides on jet black and glossy...but it doesn't stay on!! My eyes were so irritated today because it kept flaking off into my eye. Not only were my eyes itchy and irritated but I looked like a mess because I had bits of eyeliner on my lash line.

Will NOT repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

After putting on this eyeliner, it starts to look crusty after awhile and you can peel it off like a sticker which is very annoying. Definitely not buying again

on 2/24/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This seems like an excellent eyeliner when you put it on (glossy, lots of product, highly pigmented, fast drying, etc.) But the product just seems to flake off. Glad I've never made it out the door with this on or this would look really embarassing. Lol. Do not recommend.

This product flakes like crazy, first off. It's not to the point where you can really tell up close, but if you're a wing type of girl/guy, that wing will be gone after about 5 hours. Not sure why. It goes on nice and smooth, dries fast, is waterproof, non-smudgable and is very affordable for how much you are getting. 7.5 ml is a crapload of product. The packaging is crap, the brush makes it hard to get thin lines but I like mine kind of thick anyways but it is hard for beginners to use. Also, the stopper is not very good at its job, some of the liner, which is a bit thick, but workable, gets onto the wand of the brush and when you apply it, it gets on your lashes. You can get the crumbs off your lashes but pretty messy indeed. I like, the finish, however, a semi-matte black. Darker than their Line Stiletto in "Blackest Black". If this product had better packaging and didn't flake as easily I'd love it to death. I'll stick with it cause the finish is nice but I think I'd use Wet N Wild's creme liner instead, never really fails.

on 2/18/2012 1:54:00 PM

Pros: One tube lasts a long time; you certainly get a lot for your money. Good deep color. Doesn't sting my sensitive eyes. Good for contact lens wearers. For the price, it is good for beginners. But the little bristles of the brush can make it harder to apply a perfectly defined line. I have shaky hands, so the applicator was not the best. It can flake after awhile..sometimes it does, and sometimes it won't. Overall, if I have the extra money, I prefer to purchase another liquid liner.

on 2/16/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

You get what you pay for! This is probably the cheapest liner I saw at the drugstore, and for the reason alone I picked it up. It says waterproof -but its never stayed on long enough for me to test it. It flakes off a LOT. I had it on for only two hours, but by the time i did a makeup check, it looked like I had done my eye makeup yesterday.
It goes on alright, very smooth. Brush is just so so.

on 2/14/2012 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Maybe the formula has changed since I tried this out a while back, but it flaked/peeled on me. Other than that, it was good-easy to apply, easy to find & purchase, dark black color, packaging is nothing special but functions as its supposed to.

on 2/11/2012 4:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The first thing i would like to say is i have no clue why this product doesnt have higher ratings. I have tried several different liquid from high end to drugstore eyeliners and this is by far one of the best. This eyeliner cost less than 10 dollars and will STAY on ALL day until you decide to take it off. It does not take forever to take off as many people have said just place your makeup remover over your eye for a few seconds give it a rub and this eyeliner will instantly come off! Thr brush applicator helps to give you a thick Or thin liner. Did i mention this eyeliner is extremely pigmented and under $10? I've used this eyeliner for years and till this day i dont use any other liquid eyeliner. The color i use is dark brown.