Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/16/2008 7:50:00 PM

I think that this did an OK job. It took FOREVER to get any sort of pigment on my waterline, even though it was super-pigmented when I warmed it up and drew a line on my hand (when it was brand-new and the point was deadly sharp) to soften it. I probably won't get this again, but I will try the Rimmel one. I've heard good things about that one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this pencil. It's a little harsh, so you have to use a light hand, but it stayed on my *waterline* all day!! i think that is amazing, I only wish it came in one of their automatic pencils as opposed to one you have to sharpen.

on 6/14/2008 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

of all of wet n wilds eyeliners, this is one of the smoothest. the colored ones tug and the black has a different texture. its easy to use, really cheap and great for brightening and opening up the eye. I only use it on the lower 1/3 of my eye near the tear duct and then some white shimmer really opens the eye up. my only complaint is that this can look really unnatural if without makeup and I think a beige color would be better if used on the whole waterline

Since this is the first white eyeliner I tried, my review might not be accurate.

Before sharpening, it's very hard to apply. (I tested it out on my hand a lot of times.)

After sharpening, it glided on very easily. The color is very pigmented, but it didn't work too well on making my eyes look bigger. I still use it for fun though, LOL.

I bought it at Rite Aid, for $0.99, so it's no big deal that it didn't work out for me.

on 2/9/2008 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this lined into lower rims ie. the waterline, instantly brightens up dull and tired eyes! I tried this out after watching the Tyra Show...It didn't irritate my eyes or anything of the sort (girls with sensitive eyes, becareful). I rarely wear full make up, it's usually just tinted sunscreen, a dab of concealer under the eyes, a stroke of mascara on the lashes with the optional dark eyeliner on upper lids, this white liner drawn into my lower rims (and on the browbone for a subtle highlight) and a tinted lipbalm. Every girl out there (especially night owls who wake up with dark eye bags) should own a white eyeliner! This one is a steal, no more excuses for broke girls like me!

on 1/20/2008 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

NW25, Lt Brown, Blue/Hazel, Combo, No Breakouts. I thought I would use this on my waterline, but it was too "stark". Garish on me. I now use a nice beige and it works much better. No repurchase for me!

on 1/14/2008 12:02:00 AM

This is such a nice eyeliner. I used to wear this everyday in high school and I still wear it from time to time. I apply it to my upper lids only and it really makes my eyes pop and accentuates my green eyes. Plus, it looks great with black mascara which highlights the contrast. Whenever I wear it, I always get compliments. What I also like about this eyeliner is that it is easy to apply (and I am terrible at putting on eyeliner). I think that it is so easy to apply because it is a slightly creamier eyeliner. Also, due to the nature of the color, it looks good if you use a conservative amount or if you mess up and end up applying it with a heavy hand. In addition, I think that this eyeliner stays on for a good amount of time and, when it does fade, it fades uniformly so that you don't end up looking weird. FINALLY, I found a unique use for the product: if you have a red blemish that can't be covered by concealer, use this eyeliner to cover the blemish so that the blemish becomes white - then, put concealer over it (the idea is that the white will give you a totally blank canvas to work with). I've even found that blemishes have tended to go away more quickly when I cover them with this eyeliner.

on 8/19/2007 2:28:00 PM

I've been waiting to try this item for forever, since I have really small eyes. At first when I bought this, the point was really hard so I breathed on it and softened it up on my hand. Then I lined the inner rim of my eye and the corner of my eye closest to my nose. This pencil was really smooth and it opened up my eyes, but I'm willing to bet I'll have trouble sharpening it like all my other wnw pencils.

on 7/10/2007 11:28:00 AM

I do not use this on the inner rims of my eyes (my eyes are enormous to begin with) so I can't say how well it works for that.

I love arched brows, so I just lightly trace under the highest point of the arch in my brows, then smudge with moisturizer. This makes my eyes look instantly "done". If it is nighttime, I will go over that with a little shadow in a light color to highlight - and it stays put all night.

I also use this as a guide when tweezing my brows. I draw underneath them, and any stray hairs in the white area goes.

A great product for the price, there are white pencils that do exactly the same thing, for up to 20x the cost. A big staple for me.

on 5/28/2007 10:26:00 PM

The white eyeliner works well and love it! I use it to put some whites on the inner corner of my eyes and it lasts all day. I've had it for over a year now and i got a lot of pencil to go through before i need to buy another one. In fact, i use it every day and i bet you i'll still have the same pencil in 10 years. Its really difficult to use up the pencil as you only need a smudge here and there to get the effect you want and the staying power is amazing.

No complaints here..i'll definitely buy again.