April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lba619

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

NW25, Lt Brown, Blue/Hazel, Combo, No Breakouts. I thought I would use this on my waterline, but it was too "stark". Garish on me. I now use a nice beige and it works much better. No repurchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by NYC22

This is such a nice eyeliner. I used to wear this everyday in high school and I still wear it from time to time. I apply it to my upper lids only and it really makes my eyes pop and accentuates my green eyes. Plus, it looks great with black mascara which highlights the contrast. Whenever I wear it, I always get compliments. What I also like about this eyeliner is that it is easy to apply (and I am terrible at putting on eyeliner). I think that it is so easy to apply because it is a slightly creamier eyeliner. Also, due to the nature of the color, it looks good if you use a conservative amount or if you mess up and end up applying it with a heavy hand. In addition, I think that this eyeliner stays on for a good amount of time and, when it does fade, it fades uniformly so that you don't end up looking weird. FINALLY, I found a unique use for the product: if you have a red blemish that can't be covered by concealer, use this eyeliner to cover the blemish so that the blemish becomes white - then, put concealer over it (the idea is that the white will give you a totally blank canvas to work with). I've even found that blemishes have tended to go away more quickly when I cover them with this eyeliner.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Lilthne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been waiting to try this item for forever, since I have really small eyes. At first when I bought this, the point was really hard so I breathed on it and softened it up on my hand. Then I lined the inner rim of my eye and the corner of my eye closest to my nose. This pencil was really smooth and it opened up my eyes, but I'm willing to bet I'll have trouble sharpening it like all my other wnw pencils.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by shyviolet

I do not use this on the inner rims of my eyes (my eyes are enormous to begin with) so I can't say how well it works for that.

I love arched brows, so I just lightly trace under the highest point of the arch in my brows, then smudge with moisturizer. This makes my eyes look instantly "done". If it is nighttime, I will go over that with a little shadow in a light color to highlight - and it stays put all night.

I also use this as a guide when tweezing my brows. I draw underneath them, and any stray hairs in the white area goes.

A great product for the price, there are white pencils that do exactly the same thing, for up to 20x the cost. A big staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lummerzooski

The white eyeliner works well and love it! I use it to put some whites on the inner corner of my eyes and it lasts all day. I've had it for over a year now and i got a lot of pencil to go through before i need to buy another one. In fact, i use it every day and i bet you i'll still have the same pencil in 10 years. Its really difficult to use up the pencil as you only need a smudge here and there to get the effect you want and the staying power is amazing.

No complaints here..i'll definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

Overall: 3, Price: 1, Packaging: 5, Rebuy: yes

Application with this is so easy, and the color just glides right on. I didn't even have to press down hard and my eyes were already brightened up by the white color. Considering how little I use for each application, this pencil's gonna last forever! The reason I took 2 lippies off is the lack of staying power. The color typically only lasts 2-3 hours on my lower lashline. (Oh, and the white pencil really is... white. Nothing vague and hazy about this color.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 10:43:00 PM More reviews by my_vanity_is_a_mess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this pencil. It's the only white eyeliner pencil i've tried that actually shows up. I just re-purchased a new one after using my last one down to nothing. It seems a little harder going on with the new one, but once the point softens it's great. Wonderful for lining the water line, highlighting the brow, cupids bow, lightening shadows. Just a very versatile pencil for under $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by mariesmist

Pretty good for 89 cents! It's creamy so goes on smoothly on my waterline (lower inner rims) and shows up nicely. Downside is that it's so soft it tends to get on my lower lashes. Wear is just ok, but you get such a long pencil that you can reapply all you want and still have a lot left.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this because I heard when you line the bottome of your eyes on the rim with white eye liner its supposed to make your eyes pop. Well this is the first white eye liner pencil I ever bought to try it out and this barely even showed up on my eyes. Oh well it was only 99 cents!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I spent only 99 cents on this and walgreens was having a buy one/get one free sale, so I decided to get this and a brandy colored lipliner. This goes on smoother than I thought. I use it on the outer corners of my eyes to open them up or to line the bottoms of my eyes. So chic for this fall. Good if you are going for a 60s vibe too :)