December 19, 2014 | 1186 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ShortBlondeTwink

I love this stuff. Starting in the fall my hands get very dry and flaky, which then turns into pain. This stuff helped the very first time I put it on. It smells amazing too, but not overwhelming. My nails also do seem stronger and shinier than before. I'm definitely going to buy this again. My only complaint is that it is a little oily sometimes, especially if you use it more often than you need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Kristineh

This is the best hand cream out there. Smells incredible and gives good moisture. The tube isn't the prettiest, but the price is fair enough for such a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

On the fence about this product. As a hand cream, it's great - it feels greasy for five minutes, but absorbs nicely, and does leave the hands feeling baby soft. To add the promise that it will be a good cream for nails is just stretching it. The scent is nice, although it can be a little overwhelming (and I love almond scents - perhaps I've just outgrown TBS' version?). No repurchase - at $16 CDN, I can find better at a cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Hitsumei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best hand creams I have ever used, I always get comments on how nice it smells. I work in an office and handle a lot of paper so I need something caring yet quickly absorbing so I can keep working without greasy hands. This is a beautiful conditioning handcream, I love having such soft hands ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by get_the_lipstick_free

I really like the feel of this product, although I think it is a bit pricey. Guess I am more of a wal-mart shopper. But it feels good and has not made my hands feel chapped and if it goes on sale would most likely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 8:01:00 AM More reviews by jessikanikole

a little expensive, but it does a nice job. it also smells really nice.
an addendum: the body shop is now owned by l'oreal- animal testing subterfuge, owned in large part by nestle: actively promoting infant formula to impoverished nations. those who shopped body shop for their ethics should go elsewhere- i am.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chayster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried many hand creams and this one seems to work the best. I've noticed a difference with my hands, it's a lot smoother and less dry. I've only been using this about a week but am starting to love it. It is pricey though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I think this hand cream is ridiculously over priced...even when it's on sale. The quality is ok. It's along the line of Jergens or Vaseline Intensive Care. The scent is very nice, however I didn't detect any almond notes. It actually smells like a type of baby lotion to me. It's light and great for my desk.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by brokap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great smelling product. Seems quite moisturising. Nice size tube. Still searching for my HG hand cream but so far this is definately up there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Sanida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best hand cream I have tried. It makes my hands look shiny for some reason even after hours of application but they don't feel greasy at all. I like the light texture of the cream as you only need a tiny drop of it. It absorbs quickly and the smell is divine. It comes in a tube and I keep mine with me all the time.