August 22, 2014 | 1036 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Hitsumei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best hand creams I have ever used, I always get comments on how nice it smells. I work in an office and handle a lot of paper so I need something caring yet quickly absorbing so I can keep working without greasy hands. This is a beautiful conditioning handcream, I love having such soft hands ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by get_the_lipstick_free

I really like the feel of this product, although I think it is a bit pricey. Guess I am more of a wal-mart shopper. But it feels good and has not made my hands feel chapped and if it goes on sale would most likely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 8:01:00 AM More reviews by jessikanikole

a little expensive, but it does a nice job. it also smells really nice.
an addendum: the body shop is now owned by l'oreal- animal testing subterfuge, owned in large part by nestle: actively promoting infant formula to impoverished nations. those who shopped body shop for their ethics should go elsewhere- i am.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chayster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried many hand creams and this one seems to work the best. I've noticed a difference with my hands, it's a lot smoother and less dry. I've only been using this about a week but am starting to love it. It is pricey though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I think this hand cream is ridiculously over priced...even when it's on sale. The quality is ok. It's along the line of Jergens or Vaseline Intensive Care. The scent is very nice, however I didn't detect any almond notes. It actually smells like a type of baby lotion to me. It's light and great for my desk.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by brokap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great smelling product. Seems quite moisturising. Nice size tube. Still searching for my HG hand cream but so far this is definately up there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Sanida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best hand cream I have tried. It makes my hands look shiny for some reason even after hours of application but they don't feel greasy at all. I like the light texture of the cream as you only need a tiny drop of it. It absorbs quickly and the smell is divine. It comes in a tube and I keep mine with me all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by nutblink

i use this whenever my hands are dry and it really does help alot. i use it before i go to sleep and end up with really nice and soft hands the next morning. after application it feels a little greasy though but i guess it takes some time for the lotion to 'sink in'. the smell might be too overpowering at times but nevertheless it's not bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells like marzypan and sinks in quickly. It did make my hands SOFT and the packaging was really ugly. My hands aren't particulary dry anyway so I'll continue using it till it's finished but I won't bother rephurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 12:59:00 PM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This makes my hands so soft, doesn't leave them greasy.. but my hubs says it smells like um...diaper rash ointment??? err.....