April 17, 2014 | 851 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I think this hand cream is ridiculously over priced...even when it's on sale. The quality is ok. It's along the line of Jergens or Vaseline Intensive Care. The scent is very nice, however I didn't detect any almond notes. It actually smells like a type of baby lotion to me. It's light and great for my desk.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by brokap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great smelling product. Seems quite moisturising. Nice size tube. Still searching for my HG hand cream but so far this is definately up there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Sanida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best hand cream I have tried. It makes my hands look shiny for some reason even after hours of application but they don't feel greasy at all. I like the light texture of the cream as you only need a tiny drop of it. It absorbs quickly and the smell is divine. It comes in a tube and I keep mine with me all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by nutblink

i use this whenever my hands are dry and it really does help alot. i use it before i go to sleep and end up with really nice and soft hands the next morning. after application it feels a little greasy though but i guess it takes some time for the lotion to 'sink in'. the smell might be too overpowering at times but nevertheless it's not bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells like marzypan and sinks in quickly. It did make my hands SOFT and the packaging was really ugly. My hands aren't particulary dry anyway so I'll continue using it till it's finished but I won't bother rephurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 12:59:00 PM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This makes my hands so soft, doesn't leave them greasy.. but my hubs says it smells like um...diaper rash ointment??? err.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is really good!It comes in a nice looking tube so you can carry it in your bag to everywhere you need.It's especially perfect for winter to soften and protect your hands.I can use it forever.I tried many hand creams from many brands but none of them worked like this one.Definitely my HG!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 5:05:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

I use the Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment for night and this for day. It obviously goes on much lighter, sinks into the skin fast and leaves no greasy residue, but not that moisturizing. Overall nothing impressive and will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 8:40:00 AM More reviews by scaly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice almond smell, a little greasy at first, but gets absorbed very quickly. I'm using in conjunction with a Sally Hansen product, and seeing great results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2003 7:29:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While this feels a little greasy on application, it sinks in wonderfully and smells fabulous. It's not really tough enough for my cuticles, but I guess that means I'll just have to get the cuticle cream in the almond oil line :) I wish it came in a little tube. $12.00USD for 100ml/3.4 oz.