October 25, 2014 | 1742 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Straight

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by grapefruit82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did not straighten my hair. I had just permed it and wanted to have it straight for one day, but this just made it frizzy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by dancing_girl

I have fine, wavy-curly, long hair that is often very frizzy.

Straight works well to smooth out the frizzies. I apply it before blow-drying when my hair is damp. I often mix it with Bumble's Leave-In Conditioner (about 1/2 and 1/2). It creates a really nice shine, smoothness, and softness in my hair.

I also sometimes use it after my hair is dry. I have to be very careful only to apply a small amount and not near the roots (it will look greasy). But it really helps on the ends of my hair.

Great product. I've been using it for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by skygirl777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product rocks!! It smooths my hair without being too heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts and lasts. I like to finish with a bit of Defrizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by rchiu419

i have long, really thick, semi-coarse asian hair that tends to look crinkly when left to dry alone. straight is my favorite product to use, after spraying 'tonic' and coming out.

i use straight with defrizz together, and with a proper blow dry (angled nozzle facing down on the hair shaft), my hair turns out so glossy and shiny and smooth and straight!

the packaging could be a little better - i like how they put the opening on the bottom so that you don't have to squeeze to get to the product, but i don't like how when you turn the cap closed, more product squeezes out and you have to wipe it off before setting it down again.

other than that tiny gripe though - this product is amazing! the texture is very thick, and it is powerful in taming my hard-to-fight hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2004 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cmarkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this in a swap and really like it. It makes my hair straight without weighing it down. I have received so many compliments on my "new haircut" - little do they know it's just my new product, Straight! The packaging is great and not much of a smell. Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 6:32:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Works great in straightening my thick, long, coarse, wavy/curly hair. I divide my hair down the middle when wet, put this on the length of it, and blow dry straight. Very good first step in the straightening process.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Andio

This stuff is awesome. I have naturally curly thick hair. This stuff does the trick. I love it. Turned my sister with thin curly hair on to it and she is hooked too. I have had good luck with Bumble and Bumble's leave in conditioner, prep, brilliance and deeep. Update~not moisturizing enough!!! Switched to Rusk!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by rupertiper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Greatest hair straightening product I've tried--straightens your hair with no feeling of residue. Absolutely can't live without!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Laetitya

Although I have been using GHD straightening irons for the last couple of months, I decided to use a more natural straightening technique for everyday. I purchased the B & B Straight to tame my volume-prone and wavy hair. I simply applied it to damp hair and blow-dried my hair, not even using a brush. It really did work to tame the hair and remove most of the waviness. Great product indeed!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2004 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Shanrae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was disappointed that this product didn't work for me. It didn't do anything, and in fact, seemed to make my hair frizzier. I had such high hopes... but now at least I have been introduced to the fun of swapping! I think it's like the previous reviewer said, maybe my hair is too long/thick for this.