Rimmel Special Eyes Eyeliner pencil in "Black Magic"

3.7

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

on 11/3/2005 4:23:00 PM

definately a great colour, really truly black. i would buy it again and its great for the price but i find it smudges really badly, below my bottom eye lashes, and if my fingers are even a little warm and touch it,i can easily get black smears all over the place aswell as gross gloopy bits in the corner of my eyes. but cant complain too much, it is a good colour and price, would probably buy again

on 8/20/2005 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This eyeliner is actually black, which I like, not like those eyeliners that show up grayish. It is easy to apply and doesn't smudge much. The color doesn't fade. The eyeliner broke though so I had to resharpen, I think its because the eyeliner is soft. It is overall a good eyeliner for the price, it was 2 dollars and its better than other cheap eyeliners like wetnwild and nyx. I would rebuy it.

on 8/12/2005 11:46:00 AM

I actually have this in hurricane grey and i love it! The color is really dark and it applies so easy but doesn't smudge easily. It just stays put! For 2 bucks this is a steal!!

on 5/8/2005 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was expecting more from this. Even though it applies easily, blends well, and looks soft, it smudges. I don't have oily lids or sweat often at all. I don't touch it, and it seems to run below my eyes. It doesn't hurt, it just doesn't last very well on me.

on 4/20/2005 9:19:00 PM

This is a wonderful find. It neither drags nor clumps, which are the two main problems I've found with lower end eyeliners. This applies smoothly and lasts a pretty long time. It's a nice dependable black liner, and for under $3, I'd say it's a new staple.

on 3/19/2005 9:27:00 PM

I hate trying new eyeliners....because alot don't work good for me,either it doesn't go on dark enough or smooth enough.But this goes on smooth and has a great dark black color that doesn't fade like some do.And it sharpens really well,unlike some that break or don't get a point when sharpened.It stays on all day but it does smudge alittle, but over all it is one of my favorite eyeliners.If you like a dark rich color you should deff try this.

on 11/13/2004 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i've experimented with many eyeliners, but this one is the best one i've used yet. it goes on smooth, doesn't smudge very much (unless if you put too much), and i bought it for about 2 dollars! great product!

on 10/28/2004 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Goes on smooth, lasts and dirt cheap. What more could I want? :o)

on 8/23/2004 7:57:00 PM

Why don't I like this product? I have the Special Eyes liner in Forest Green and it is my holy grail. It glides on nicely and stays the day. The Black Magic liner is a nightmare, though. It tugs, it is impossible to get any pigment on my lids, the tip is constantly breaking off...

...I would recommend Special Eyes, still; I'm wondering if I got a bad pencil or something.

on 8/12/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Not bad! This goes on nice and easy with no pulling. It stays on my upper lash line really well, though it tends to get smeary under my lower lashes, especially in the heat.