November 20, 2014 | 2040 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Special Eyes Eyeliner pencil in "Black Magic"

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by cath9841

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

definately a great colour, really truly black. i would buy it again and its great for the price but i find it smudges really badly, below my bottom eye lashes, and if my fingers are even a little warm and touch it,i can easily get black smears all over the place aswell as gross gloopy bits in the corner of my eyes. but cant complain too much, it is a good colour and price, would probably buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cheral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is actually black, which I like, not like those eyeliners that show up grayish. It is easy to apply and doesn't smudge much. The color doesn't fade. The eyeliner broke though so I had to resharpen, I think its because the eyeliner is soft. It is overall a good eyeliner for the price, it was 2 dollars and its better than other cheap eyeliners like wetnwild and nyx. I would rebuy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by EriLiz1990

I actually have this in hurricane grey and i love it! The color is really dark and it applies so easy but doesn't smudge easily. It just stays put! For 2 bucks this is a steal!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Thena

I was expecting more from this. Even though it applies easily, blends well, and looks soft, it smudges. I don't have oily lids or sweat often at all. I don't touch it, and it seems to run below my eyes. It doesn't hurt, it just doesn't last very well on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by RucaRita

This is a wonderful find. It neither drags nor clumps, which are the two main problems I've found with lower end eyeliners. This applies smoothly and lasts a pretty long time. It's a nice dependable black liner, and for under $3, I'd say it's a new staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by brooke549

I hate trying new eyeliners....because alot don't work good for me,either it doesn't go on dark enough or smooth enough.But this goes on smooth and has a great dark black color that doesn't fade like some do.And it sharpens really well,unlike some that break or don't get a point when sharpened.It stays on all day but it does smudge alittle, but over all it is one of my favorite eyeliners.If you like a dark rich color you should deff try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by rissylicious

i've experimented with many eyeliners, but this one is the best one i've used yet. it goes on smooth, doesn't smudge very much (unless if you put too much), and i bought it for about 2 dollars! great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by LizXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Goes on smooth, lasts and dirt cheap. What more could I want? :o)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

Why don't I like this product? I have the Special Eyes liner in Forest Green and it is my holy grail. It glides on nicely and stays the day. The Black Magic liner is a nightmare, though. It tugs, it is impossible to get any pigment on my lids, the tip is constantly breaking off...

...I would recommend Special Eyes, still; I'm wondering if I got a bad pencil or something.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2004 8:50:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad! This goes on nice and easy with no pulling. It stays on my upper lash line really well, though it tends to get smeary under my lower lashes, especially in the heat.