Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

I recently got a sample of this with a Clinique purchase and I really liked it. It's gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my skin which happens frequently and it seemed to remove makeup well. The only downside is I had to use more than I thought I should and wipe several times to get everything off. I will probably buy again though since it doesn't sting my skin or turn it red.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Did not like this. Took quite some time to remove mascara- it doesn't seems to emulsify the makeup and/or melt it off gently. I found I had to tug and rub it off, which also somewhat stung the skin. I will stick to cleansing oil cleansers for makeup removal.

it's really really bad, didn't do any work even Johnson's baby oil work a lot better than this product...would not recommend to anyone

seriously i think there are better and much cheaper eye makeup removers out there like neutrogena or loreal.

it doesn't remove all of my eyemakeup, especially my eyeliner.

i wouldn't recommend it, plus it smells bad.

The products dries up my eyes and it stings a little. I would expected more for the price. I would not repurcase this.

Great and I love how it usually comes with the clinique bonuses (perfect travel size)
I wear contacts and this product does not irritate my eyes at all like other have. And as others said it's not oily at all and takes even the heaviest makeup off with no effort.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff has been horrible!
It does absolutley nothing for me! I don't wear much eye makeup, but when I do, this stuff does not help take it off AT ALL. Cheap Baby Oil works so much better than this stuff does. It's like just using water. My waterproof mascara has never been removed with this, no matter how hard I scrub or tug or pull at my eyes/lashes. I would not recommend this at all.

I think this product is brilliant! It removes all my eye make-up and a little does go a long way. I find even if you get some in your eyes it doesn't sting. Also, unlike most other eye make-up removers, it doesn't leave that horrible oily residue everywhere!

This is a great eye make up remover! Im not a big fan of having to rub my eyes to get the make up off and with this I can just take a cleansing pad with some remover and dab my eyes with it and it takes off the make up and then I just rinse it off. I wear waterproof mascara and liner so this stuff works great! No rubbing and pulling on eyes to get the make up off! So I like it I've been using it for a while. It is pricey I guess and not really found in D/S. But if you ever happen to be at a clinique counter ask for samples they will probably give you some of this to try. Overall this product makes eye make up removing easy. I hate having to wash my face and still have raccoon eys.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye makeup remover, because it's oil free, and doesn't leave that icky residue most makeup removers do.