MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 11/25/2005 5:06:00 AM

unfortunately, despite the raves on MUA, this eye pencil didn't work on me. i have this in stubborn brown when my sister got a bunch of makeup for me during christmas last year. this pencil goes on smoothly but the color was not as intense as i like it. And one major complain that i have is this pencil keeps breaking everytime i try to sharpen it, and this has costed me to waste a lot of it. i use it sometimes when i am going for a less intense look because i didn't want to waste it. but i will not be buying it again when i run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love love this eyeliner! the color is my HG dark brown :) i usually use this pencil for every eye look i do :) it works well glides on smoothly and stays on all day! :) huge rave

on 9/16/2005 1:44:00 PM

I LOVE this!! I will buy it again and again. It doesn't smudge, it doesn't smear!! It's just a pretty, matte, deep brown. Love it!! Highly reccommended!!!

on 8/23/2005 9:18:00 PM

My HG liner! I feel like I've been on a quest for the *perfect* e/l - and I think this is it! I'm a klutz so ease of application is very important to me. This glides on my oily lids and stays put all day! Application is a breeze. I even worked out with it and it stayed perfectly in place (okay maybe it faded a little but def did not smudge or stray) I do notice that I have to sharpen it constantly b/c I like a really fine line. I bought the MAC sharpener that that SA suggested and it works beautifully. I am glad I took her advice, esp after reading some of the reviews concerning the sharpening. I can't wait to try other colors!

on 8/16/2005 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite Powerpoint pencils, and DEFINITELY my favorite brown e/l pencil of all time! Nice color, glides on, stays put... highly recommended. :o)

on 5/27/2005 1:59:00 AM

This is my HG eyeliner and either wear this color or Engraved. Stays on all day and does not smudge. I use Jergens face cream to remove. Will buy again and again and again.

on 5/25/2005 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My HG eyeliner. Stays put when you apply it, yet easy to blend as well. It is easy to apply with a heavy or light hand for a dramatic or natural look. This particular color would probably look good on just about anyone, it looks great with my fair skin and light blue eyes. I've used it with every e/s I own and haven't been disappointed yet.

on 4/28/2005 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great pencil, great staying power, great price. Good everyday color. *awesome* quality. I see that a lot of MUAers before me has complained about the difficulty of getting this off. For me, the only thing that can get this off is Lancome Milky Creme Cleanser. Hey at least it won't go anywhere throughout the day. UPDATE: okay, for some reason my powerpoints keeps on smudging on me.

on 4/10/2005 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm really happy with this eyeliner. I have fair skin, brown hair, and blue-green eyes, and this color really works well for me. The powerpoint liner is easy to apply and has good staying power, much better than the other type of MAC eyeliner. I would definitely buy this again (and I have, in different colors).

Love Love this eyeliner!!!!:) It works sooooooooo good.It lasts the whole day and it doesnt smudge, smear or run.Once i took a nap and when i woke up i still had my liner perfectly done.The color is amazing as well.I will definatly repurchase this liner again and again.

Top Rated MAC Products