Mary Kay Eyeliners

on 11/4/2004 2:16:00 AM

One of the very MK products I ever tried, and I've been hooked ever since. Never needs sharpening, stay true color, smudge proof and long lasting, easy to apply... what more could a girl want from her eyeliner?

on 10/13/2004 7:26:00 PM

These are fabulous. I've been using sable for years. They're soft enough so they don't tug at your eyes, and the color lasts and doesn't smudge and run. You can't beat MK's eyeliners!

on 9/11/2004 6:06:00 PM

Just got this in charcoal (blackish) and already own in sable (darkish brown)-these are practically goof proof in giving a great line and other plus is its not irratating (i wear contacts and liquid liner/other pencils usually smudge more)

on 9/7/2004 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wore MK eyeliner at my bachelorette party. I stayed out drinking til the wee hours, got home and didn't feel like washing my face, so I just slept with my makeup on. I got up the next morning (afternoon, whatever), and let me tell you, my eyeliner was still in place! The color was faded down a bit, but not a smudge or raccoon eye to be found. Impressive. I would buy it, except for the fact that I'm hopelesly addicted to my Smashbox Creme Eyeliner. But if that's ever discontinued, it's MK all the way!

on 8/20/2004 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

These are some of my favourite eyeliners to date. The colours stay true, the texture is soft enough not to pull the delicate skin around the eyes, and they don't smudge on me. My favourite of all is Charcoal, which is a rich almost-black colour that would suit most skintones.

on 8/13/2004 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this stuff. I've tried it in sable and charcoal. It smudges easily but stays on all day. It goes on really easily. I've bought it for awhile now.

on 8/12/2004 1:15:00 AM

If you use a kohl like pencil eyeliner, then you will probably like this eyeliner. It is definitely better than the drugstore brands. I no longer use eyeliner in the form of a pencil. I have discovered Paula Dorf's Transformer and mix that with eyeshadow to form eyeliner. I like this technique much better.
If I were to use pencil eyeliner, I probably would use MK. I just find the point doesn't stay sharp enough for a fine line.

on 6/23/2004 6:03:00 PM

Not worth the money. Niceish drugstore quality, but you could so *so* much better in pigment and in lasting power in other lines.

Eyes: Violet

I have this in the green color. it is hard to apply and sometimes smudges. its an average liner. but the color looks great on ppl with green/blue eyes and brown eyes, too. i wish it was retractable and was easier to apply.

on 5/31/2004 2:46:00 PM

I've tried many eyeliners and for me, this one works the best. I've tried Charcoal and Sable and both colors are nice and I never have any problem with smudging. It wears very well.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products