April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by amietron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lady Danger is my current favorite lip color.

A few months ago, I went to the MAC counter with the intent of buying Morange, because I'd seen it on a couple of blogs and I thought it looked nice. When I finally tried it on, I was so disappointed because it didn't suit my Asian NC20 coloring at all-- It made me look like a clown!

The MA suggested I try Lady Danger and she was really on point. I was reluctant because it looked so bright red in the tube, but after putting it on, I was totally sold. Love how it makes me feel wearing it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Cb0205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When you wake up on Sunday morning and your hair is all crazy and your head hurts like a mofo and you need to drag yourself down to get a coffee just to survive the next half hour, pop on this colour. Pair it with a pair of sunnies and your most badarse leather jacket. You need attitude for this shade, it's so intense! It's my HG red. I don't know how anyone can say this is an orange. Yes it is a warm red rather than a blue, but definatley no Morange. Best matte, yet still slick formulation. Brings out my inner rockstar every time. (Or your inner Betty Draper, if you are so inclined.)

18 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by zohrabohra

I just got this! This shade is totally in right now, I was always afraid of bright colors but this color looks so amazing on especially if you have olive skin tone like me, I got so many compliments! I use it with liner REDD, looks pretty amaze. I love that it's MATTE too, make sure your skin is primed so it looks flawless on! NO gloss on this though ladies, saw the MAC girl put gloss over it and I almost vomitted, she looked like a clown! LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by NeverFull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I always wanted one of those vintage orangey-red lipsticks. One day, I finally had the guts to buy the bold colour and I have no regrets! It is definitely not for the faint hearted, but worn correctly it will not look trampy or cheap like many red lipsticks do. I wear it with the lipliner Redd(by MAC) and it looks awesome:) I just make sure the rest of my face is nude and matte. The best thing is the staying power-it lasts for hours!!
Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a sucker for bright lipsticks, so after seeing this shade on Leigh Lezark a few years ago with her shiny black assymetrical hair, kohl eyeliner and flawless skin, I knew I NEEDED this lipstick.

Stays put even after drinking, which I love. Make sure to use a bit of balm before application as this matt shade looks stunning on perfectly primed lips - I use Lucas's Pawpaw Ointment under all my lipsticks.

Only issue I have with his liner is that you need a liner. Though luckily NYX lip pencil in Orange seems to go with this well and only costs a few bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

Be warned! This lipstick is only for the lady who's got her freak 'em dress on with attitude and confidence at full blast! MAC describes this as a bright coral but I think it only shows up like that on fair skin beauties. I'm an NC50 and it shows up on me as a gorgeous bright red orange color. I'm just using MAC Bamboom paint, thin line of eyeliner, a lot of lashes, and NYX lipliner in Chestnut. I find that's it's always an added benefit to use a lip primer with matte colors and always exfoliate and miosturize those lips. That will also eliminate the drying that some girls get with the mattes. Overall, I LOVE IT!

*Added bonus: wears down to a beautiful stain!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by luannalison

Absolutely LOVE this lipstick. A lot of people are complaining that it is drying and that is because it is a matte finish lipstick. All you need to do to fix this problem is put on a little chapstick before applying. It's the perfect orange-red lipstick and I've been dying to take the plunge and try it out. I went to the MAC store yesterday and swiped it on, no lipliner and I immediately had to buy. If you've been looking for an orange-red pinup type lipstick, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by flippinfaces360

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first saw this lippie on singer/artist Chrisette Michele in the Rick Ross:Aston Martin video i almost fell out of my seat I had to have it I googled my butt off until I found it. This lippie look damn good on dark skin I love to pair mines on myself ( Nc50/Nw44) skin and my clients with Mac Cherry or Brick liner. This is a must have for all WOC and MUA Kits..........

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

If your kooking for a BRIGHT red/only slightly orange lipstick this will be your holy grail! i have pale skin with dark dark brown hair and I think this was a little bit too much for me. My complexion suits Ruby Woo or Heartless more. But this is still an excellent color. one of my friends who is blonde and slightly tanned looks amazing in this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by kareneap

I had been too afraid of buying this lipstick for myself, so my boyfriend (I'm so lucky!) wandered into a MAC store and bought it for me!
This is definitely not for the faint hearted! It's super pigmented and can easily drain your face. Once applied, I normally pat the top of my lips lightly and put a tiny bit of the lipstick my fingers have picked up onto my cheeks before setting with powder. I think it has the potential to suit a lot of skin tones so don't be afraid to try it! Will definitely buy again!