Nina Ricci Nina (New)

on 8/12/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite perfumes! This is a great everyday scent...fresh and sweet. The roll on is also great for carrying around in your purse and the lotions smell great too. Lasts a long time and the scent stays true. I always get compliments on it!

on 7/23/2009 9:34:00 AM

My most favourite perfume ever! I love the cute packaging and the scent isn't overpowering thankfully, and its a really light sweet fragrance. Staypower isn't great but I carry it around with me in my school bag whereever I go anyway so thats not a problem. It still lasts a long time.

on 6/18/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Weeaak sillage.
But what you CAN smell is delicious.

Caramel apples + water.
You might be like "what's water SMELL like??"
When you smell it, you'll know what I mean. It's a cleanness and purity...like water, basically.

on 6/14/2009 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Sugary sweet fragrance with fresh apple note. Actually love the apple note but the rest is just too sweet for me. Lasting power not bad. Lovely red and silver apple shaped bottle.

on 6/14/2009 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is great! I love the smell and I wear it almost everyday. Not only is it a light, pleasant, fruity smell, but it is also lasts all day. I also get tons of compliments on it, and as a bonus, the bottle is extremely cute!

The only thing that is less than perfect about this fragrance is the price, at $55 for 1.7 oz, it is not extremely friendly to your wallet, but it is well worth the price. However, it is not the most expensive perfume out there.

on 6/8/2009 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I L-O-V-E this product! The smell is amazing and drives my boyfriend Wild! Hee hee... it's a nice romantic smell that is not too heavy but definitely there. A few squirts on my wrists and neck and I'm set for a night out. Also the apple shaped bottle is too cute!

By the way, I tend to be quite sensitive to smells and scents, but this perfume does not bother me at all. I think because it's one of those smells that isn't overpowering.

on 6/7/2009 5:27:00 AM

This is like the fragrance that best suits my personality,sweet yet not disgustingly sweet and i always come back to it no matter what new fragrance i try.The bottle is also very nice and easy to carry around.The only problem....it cost's a bit too much,at least in my country.

on 5/31/2009 8:48:00 AM

If I had written this review a year ago, Nina would have gotten a top rating from me. I was taking my first tiny steps in the fragrance world and Nina was a different and fresh approach to fragrance after trying and failing with many heavy orientals and tutti-frutti scents. The opening bursts with fresh lemon, soon followed by the caramel apple, and finally the clean smell of fresh woods in the background. The reason it does not fare so well with me now is partly because I have found other fragrances that caters more to my personality (deep, yet feminine like Narciso Rodriguez For Her and Stella McCartney Stella) and over time it seems to have lost the fresh woody drydown that I loved so much. Very nice fragrance for the right kinda girl and absolutely worth a sniff if you want to try a different take on a fruity floral.

on 5/10/2009 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

It's a floral fruity gourmand I like. It's sweet but not too sweet.
At first, I don't like lemon scent in top notes, but in the middle note I can detect the strong praline. It's very yummy like a toffee such as Werther's Original !!! and very last long more than 10 hours. WOW !!!!

I do love Nina. ^________________^

I can't stand most perfumes, so I hate it when a magazine reeks of one. But this particular scent was an exception because it didn't give me a headache. I could not stop smelling it so I had to have a bottle of my own. It's deliciously sweet yet sophisticated!

Popular Fragrances