Kerastase Bain de Force

3.9

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamidopropionate, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methylparaben, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Polyquaternium-30, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-7, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Quaternium-87, Methylparaben, 2-Oleamido-1,3, Octadecanediol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 10/3/2009 2:33:00 PM

My HG shampoo of the last 2 and half years!
I'm already on the 3d 1L bottle of it!

At firt I need to mention that my hair was always bad. I had frequent hair falls since childhood, dry hair ends constantly split - so I can not grow out rather long hair. I have a medium-long hair cut, slightly longer than my showlders and I renew it every 3 month.
I'm natuarally dark blond and do regular highlights. My hair is rather soft and thin, so I don't use any conditioner otherwise it' looses volume and looks greazy. I only use leave-in treatments for hair ends and styling thickening gel.
So talking about Bain De Force, I do like everything about it.
Normally I wash my hair every 2nd day and this shampoo suit me well in terms of giving nutrition and healthy glow to my grown out roots and do not cause additioanal hair fall.
However I have to mention that Bain de Force provides a lot of moisture to my thin hair. Even though sometimes I do not want it to be so soft and moisturized - I need the hair style to keep volume till the next hair washing. And with Bain de Force it gets more difficult to blow dry it. Sometimes I have to dry my hair in several attempts for 40 minutes (I use velcro rollers for syling) and it still loses volume shortly after removing rollers. My hairdresser says it is due to using this shampoo.
I would buy Bain de Force again till I find another product which suits my needs so well.

on 8/6/2009 12:40:00 PM

Amazing! I love this stuff...fell in love with it, after a disatrous highlighting session. Had a ton of hair cut off, and it was still frazzled. Tried everything. Bought this and anti ciment and it saved my hair.

Now my hair is in good condition it does leave it a bit limp, so I now use the volumactive. I agree this can make your hair feel tangled but after applying anti ciment and gently combing through is fine.

I try and alternate with other products such as aussie 3 minute miracle to save money and to keep it working effectively. For an amazing result leave anti-ciment in for 20 minutes on towel dried hair, comb through, wrap in clingfilm, then a warm towel over the top.

Hair will be like silk. I also found quite a lot of hair came out after the conditioning, but put it down to all the combing through (and considering I never brush my hair) this is when it probably all comes out, which is more noticeable then when you brush it dry during the day.

If your hair is in shocking condition, this WILL save it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

By fat the best shampoo of the entire Karastase line. I have tried a bunch of them - being very disappointed by Volumactive and Chroma Riche, but Bain the Force is really amazing!!
Rich and nourishing, it really pampers your hair. I have fine hair but this shampoo does not build up nor makes it heavy.
Gorgeous scent, in addition. A true pleasure to use and a really great treatment shampoo for your hair. I only wish it was cheaper..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

An amazing shampoo. Your hair looks and feels soft and shiny. A bit on the pricey side and I don't like the smell of it. The packaging is ok, but the top is kind of a hastle since you have to screw it on and not just pop it back. It works wonders if you have a sensitive scalp.

on 7/16/2009 8:21:00 PM

Great shampoo, always leaves my long fragile hair shiny and soft :)

on 6/29/2009 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is an amazing shampoo but only if you use it correct!! So for people who have problems with this, saying it makes their hair even drier and tangled etc. A little bit of help, maybe on this way it can work for you!

You have to use the conditioner with it! the Anti usure..

Wash your hair twice with this. Why? First to cleanse and the second time is to open up your hairscales.. That's why the hair feels really dry after washing it with this.

Than towel dry and use the conditioner and leave it in for 1 a 2 mintues. Rinse out with luke warm water.

If you don't have damaged hair, this is definitly not the shampoo for you.
I have fine, dark, slightly curly, frizzy, really damaged hair and this works wonders for me.

(ps. didn't found that out myself, my hairdresser advised me this, and she is goood! lol ;p)

on 5/15/2009 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo (when used in with the matching conditioner and Ciment Thermique) will leave your hair in fantastic condition. My hair is chemically treated, and I use GHD's on it twice a week - my hair has never looked better and has such a shine to it, in fact I no longer need to use any serum after straightening! Prior to this I was using a L'Oreal intense repair range, and would have to use a lot of serum to prevent my hair looking dry. So even though it is quite expensive, I have ended up saving as I no longer have to fork out for serums! Would recommend this product to all who have dry / damaged / chemically treated hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I started using this product about 4 1/2 years ago when my hair was in bad condition after too much colouring and heat, and Ive continued using it even though now my hair is in perfect condition.
Now I dont need the repairing but I still love the feeling of my hair after I use this shampoo along with the Ciment anti-usure conditioner, its soooo silky soft and I think the smell is yummy :)
I cant reccomend this enough, it totaly repained my damaged hair and now with my hair in great condition again it continues to keep it silky soft! :)

XXOOXX

on 1/27/2009 6:25:00 PM

This stuff did improve the condition of my hair, but I recently switched to the Bain Age Recharge and like it a lot more. Will not repurchase because I found something that works better for my hair type.

on 1/14/2009 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was thrilled about this product at first,but after a while I've noticed that I have one sirious problem with this shampoo {I know I'm going to sound funny} : It couses problems with hair LOSS.I don't know why but everytime I rinse this shampoo off I notice a hughe amount of my hair fall into sink,bealive me or not.I have this kind of problem with Ciment Anti Usure as well.More tragically,I like the way this shampoo really very very stranghtened my hair,I really had less breakage and my hair almost stop to snap off,but I can't let myself to use this shampoo anymore,because I'm freaked out after I take a look into my sink and see hughe amount of my hair :-S .I think I'm the only one who has this kind of problem with this miracle shampoo.I would never give up on it,if I haven't had this kind of sirious problem.But try it,You won't be dissapointed,and pls ignore my problem,because {I'm repeating}obviously I'm the only one who has trouble with this shampoo.

Top Rated Kerastase Products