December 19, 2014 | 1113 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this mask, I thought it was a bit pricey but for the amount I use to cover my whole face it's a good deal. I actually don't hate that it is in a jar, I find it easier for face masks because tubes always end up getting lost in the mine field that is my beauty care collection.

Anyways, I really do love this mask. It's very refreshing and tingles upon application, dries well and is absolutely great for stubborn breakouts that refuse to come to the surface. I have managed to almost control my breakouts but I get about one pimple a week these days and they are usually very painful and deep. One thick application of this stuff usually brings them to the surface and alleviates my suffering. Before I got this I had a very painful one right under my nose for several days- once I put it on the next day it was all but gone and no more pain! I do recommend you apply this a little heavy handed- I find when I only apply a thin layer I get much less of the glowy effect and that it doesn't work as well on pimples. Also awesome as a spot treatment before bed! For my fair skin this is a wonderful product and it really brings out the natural beauty of my skin, my boyfriend even complimented me on how nice my skin looked.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by karo89

This product is awesome. I have very acne prone, sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my skin at all. Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial qualities which helped sooth any pimples that I may have had at the time and withdraw any excess sebum from my skin. You can actually see the sebum (gross I know) on your face before you wash the product off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best mask I have ever used and I am going to buy it over and over! I get my entire face waxed every two months with no problems, but this past time I broke out very bad and my face became very irritated. My skin felt sore and I had little red bumps everywhere. I went to the body shop and they recommended this. I used it the day after my wax and I swear the next day my skin was 75% better. I was back to normal within 2-3 days! This stuff really soothes your skin, it gets rid of that irritation feel and treats acne to wear it heals very fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by noomitje8

I love this!
I don't have acne, I just get some pimples on my chin when I'm around *that time of the month*. I use this every other day before and during my period only on my chin, and about once every three weeks all over my face.

Haven't had a hormonal pimple since, and my complexion is glowier than it used to be. I feel like this really deep cleans my face!

However I seriously dislike the packaging, so that's why I took one lippie off! Jars should be banned in general!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Flashpua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm glad this product has worked out well with many of you, in my case it does absolutely nothing. Has a nice texture, and my skin does feel fresher and cleaner...but only feels, it doesn't look that way and definetely does nothing about blemishes that started appearing again.
Sometimes I put it on blemishes at night but it's the same thing because the mask does not dry. Think I'm gonna stick to the Body Shop shower gels, they're awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by annabanana10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the absolute BEST product I have ever used on my face. I've been using it since summer of 2010 and when I came back to school everyone was complimenting me on my skin. And just today, my aunt started ranting about how clear my skin is. I love being in pictures now and I don't freak out about not putting loads and loads of makeup on every single day. This is just the best product and everyone could try it because The Body Shop has products for every type of skin. It's just fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just washed this off my face a couple minutes ago.

When applied, it gives a tingly sensation that might cause your skin to be a tad red. I guess it means it's getting absorbed? (no?) Just tingly, not burning, pretty relaxing somehow.

You don't exactly need a very thick layer. so i scoop out a little (argh the tub) and place it on the back of my hand, before applying it on my face with a brush, and then going over on the blemishes.

I would wait till the mask turns abit opaque, like a chalky green (about 20mins) before washing it off with warm water. gives a soft,clean, refreshed skin with soothed pimples. i likey (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by goodnightluck

I've used Body Shop tea tree products off and on for years now. They were a savior for me in high school, as they helped reduce inflammation and breakouts. Now that I'm older and don't get as many, I mainly just use the oil and the mask. I think the mask is a really great cleansing mask. I don't really know if it does anything in terms of clarity, (like reducing redness and brightening) but I guess in a way is does clear up skin in that it reduces the look/frequency of blemishes and breakouts. This mask certainly does give your skin a thorough cleansing. I feel like any excess oil, grimey build up is soaked up into this mask. Your skin will feel refreshed and smooth after your rinse it off. This mask is a little hard to get off, which can be annoying. Also the packaging is horrible and not hygenic at all. And because tea tree oil can lose its potency it really should be put into a tube. Other than that, this is a super product, I would definitely recommend trying it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

this mask leaves my face cool, smooth and refreshed like it said it would. the only downfall for me was that on the packaging it didn't have any instructions on how to use the mask, even though almost all masks are leave on to dry and then rinse or peel off. some more info could've helped though. nonetheless, it's a great buy

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ilikemybed

Unfortunately these do not work for very stubborn acne like mine. I get nodular acne and cysts. I have tried EVERYTHING on the market for the last few years and nothing worked for me so I have currently started a treatment of accutane.
I am sure if you just get the odd few spots this could work very well for you. I love the smell of it too!