Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

4.1

Ingredients from packaging: CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALENE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, SPHINGOLIPIDS, CERAMIDE 6, RETINYL LINOLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, BORAGE SEED OIL, HEXADECANOLIDE.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I must be in the minority here because I used one for the first time tonight & it made my face burn. I was shocked as the ingredient list appeared harmless.
I do agree w/the others that it goes on quite oily but sinks in quickly. I'm a PPP with normal skin. I also bought their Ceramide Skin Brightener so am curious if that will burn as well.
In either event this is going back to EA tomorrow.

I find it a bit greasy & smells weird!

This is a great skincare! Eye Ceramide Capsules are great, too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love these! Just snip the top with cuticle scissors--the twisting recommended on the packaging really doesn't work. As another reviewer mentioned this is not a moisturizer to use on its own. I use it under my daily moisturizer and my skin looks and feels great. I have had fewer breakouts and fewer flaky patches since using these. I will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use the eye capsules. I used to use the Chanel anti-wrinkle firming eye cream, which did nothing for me and gave me an allergic reaction. This stuff seems to work really well around my eyes although it doesn't feel very heavy. It is like a light oil, and I was a bit surprised by the good results. I use it only in the evenings and I have noticed that my dark circles are no more, so I guess it is hydrating my eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using these along with the rest of the Ceramide line -- cleanser, toner, eye capsules, intensive night repair cream and plump perfect for day -- and I am convinced that I have found the right product for me! Before I began this system I had huge pores, red patchy skin and tons of fine lines. Now, after only 83 days my pores seem less noticable, gone are the red patchy and uneven skin tone areas and the lines have really faded. Definitely my HG line!!!

This is a VERY old product--at least 25 yrs.--that I've gotten as a GWP more times than I can count. It was novel in its day, but there are much better products out there these days. Even with my dry skin, I find it too greasy. Not only wouldn't I buy it, I won't use it at all. And try twisting that top off if your hands are damp from the shower or if you have any moisture on them whatsoever.

This is a great product because the moisture provided is most identical to what normal, healthy, lubricated skin manufactures on its own. I think it works best if you add a couple of drops to your regular moisturizer, mix, and apply. Just wanted to add that, contrary to some opinions expressed here, this product is NOT like jojoba. I think jojoba's great for the price, but the moisture provided by these ceremide capsules is much lighter, and more refined in my opinion. Jojoba oil was actually a bit much for the dry sensitive skin on my face.

This is a great product because the moisture provided is most identical to what normal, healthy, lubricated skin manufactures on its own. I think that one capsule should last just about anybody 2 uses at the very least. I have dry, sensitive skin and find that mixing a little with my daily oil-free moisturizer works wonders - goes on smoothe and absorbs completely. I don't mind the cost b/c each capsule lasts me 3 or 4 uses, and with each use I feel I'm doing something that will benefit my skin for years to come. Thanks to Elizabeth Arden for a product that so simple and pure, yet lives up to its claims.

These are difficult to use and I do not see any difference. I looked at the ingredients and found the eye and face capsules very similar - also I found that some of their newer creams have the same ingredients but with moisturizers as well. The capsules are tedious and a waste of time in my opinion.