September 20, 2014 | 1692 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Luchsucks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the darkest eyeliner ever! it goes pretty smoothly, but it is really watery, so if you mess up, it would be hard to fix. other than that, very good product for the price, I got mine at rite aid for 1 dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Nancyazc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product. I have already gone through 3 tubes (winged liner is my thing) and it does NOT hurt when I run out because guess what? It's ONLY 3 dollars! The consistency may be too watery for some people, but it's perfect for me. It also is SUPER long lasting. The first time I bought this I went to NYC for a whole day and the liner stayed! The ends of the wing were a little worn, but that mainly due to me just rubbing my eyes too much. Other than that it is PERFECT. Also it you have a setting spray like UDs all nighter spray you can bet your money that this liner will not budge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by princesssmarci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

People who say you have to pay a lot for quality have never tried this eyeliner!!! I was on a constant search for a inexpensive but QUALITY liner, since I do a wing/cat eye almost daily, and I found In this liner. It does on smooth and precise and doesn't flake or fade. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner only costs 2-3 dollars, so for the price, it's really good quality. The liner is very black, and it lasts for a long time without budging or flaking too much. The only downsides: the brush is a bit difficult to use, so mistakes can occur. The packaging is cheap quality, but its not a huge deal. The eyeliner is also very wet so you dont want to rub it right away. Otherwise, really good quality, especially considering the low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this liner in black! It is so inexpensive, and I never have to go over the line again! It's not watery at all either. I suggest buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was the first liquid liner I ever used and it's the only one I use now. The staying power is great and the brush gives me perfect precision. Absolutely love it. It's dirt cheap too! Will repurchase for sure. I alternate between this and my Maybelline gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by hennessssy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye liner I will willingly use. HG product right here! The packaging is fine, don't know what the complaints are for -_-. The brush (NON WATER PROOF) is perfect! It easily glides on your lids! Not too watery & each color is true too it's name.

WATER PROOF VERSION: won't come off for anything in life, perfect for those certain days but horrible when you just wanna get too bed & end up wasting time on wiping your lids off. The brush sucks, so If you need water proof eyeliner, buy it & also buy the non water proof one & switch the brushes. Works like a charm!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

I'm pretty sure almost everyone has used this liner, but I'll add my 2 cents in. This is the most quintessential old-school liquid eyeliner. To start, I have asian eyelids, so the regular eyeliners tend to smudge because of the oils on my eyelids and the friction caused when blinking. I have to use a gel or liquid formula otherwise any eyeliner will smudge instantly after applying. This formula does not budge because of oil. However, any amount of water and the liner will immediately run. If your eyes water a lot or if you tend to rub your eyes I would stay away because as soon as your eyeliner makes contact with water it will break down. Thankfully my eyes don't water too much, and this liner becomes very easy to take off at the end of the day.
The packaging isn't mind blowing, sometimes globs of dried eyeliner crust the opening, but for the price I can't complain. The only thing that really matters is that the brush is fabulous. I've used felt tip and marker liquid eyeliners, but there's nothing like a skinny brush to make your eyeliner really clean. It's a bit hard to get used to at first, but once you've gotten used to it, other liquid liner types feel like you're drawing with crayon.
Another thing I love, the product dries completely matte. Shiny liner isn't terrible, but there is something about a matte line that looks so much cleaner and classic. This will probably always be my go to liner for a night out or to wing out my liner.
Trick, if you're having a hard time getting your eyeliner even on both sides, use a bit of black/dark shadow on an eyeliner brush to first map out the flick and then use it as a guide when tracing over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Super easy to use, so inexpensive, basic color choices, cruelty-free, washes off with water yet stays put...another winner from Wet'n'Wild.
I first bought this in #864, which is a dark, deep purple, very pretty color to make your eyes pop. I usually use black, that's always been my staple color, or the darkest blue I can find in a kohl pencil, but for some reason, I had purchased this one in the Liquid Eyeliner. I have to admit, for awhile there, I was on the search for a multitude of eyeliners in a gazillion colors. Whatever unusual shades I could find, I'd buy them if I thought they'd pop my grayish-blue eyes. Shades of purple always seem to be complimentary.
Then I bought the turquoise, navy blue, black sparkle (which is really a nice black with very little sparkle) and I'm delighted. I was wearing the turquoise (more of a green) at Sephora and an SA asked me if it was one of their high-end ones that they carried in their store because he thought the color was extremely flattering. Every time I wear the turquoise I get compliments. It's just a great color.
The liner is thin and flexible and I like that. It gives me latitude in lining both my upper and below my lower lashes. I don't do my waterline with this. But the liner is so thin that I can create an absolutely great line under my lower lashes that is not large at all, just a line that looks more like my mascara is darker there. It's great for doing that.
For my top lids, I can easily do the line in short strokes for my comfort in doing a straighter line, or if I want to smudge the line immediately. The color is good, it's dark and stays that way until I take it off. I was a bit worried about removal. I always worry the first time with eyeliners, wondering if I'm going to have to pull or tug at my under eye area. Didn't have to with this. Just used a q-tip to do the last clean-up after cleansing my face and it was gone. Easy stuff to remove.
You can get Wet'n'Wild at CVS, Rite-Aid, Walmart, Walgreens and other stores at their regular inexpensive prices, but I always look for the sales. There must be a sale at least once a week within one of these stores where you can BOGO or get a percentage off. That's when you can really have fun and get more for your bucks.
I like that this company also donates their products to disadvantaged women returning to the workforce to help them feel better about themselves. They're a charitable company that believes in women, are cruelty-free and also feels cosmetics shouldn't "cost your paycheck". Great mission statement. It works for me.
Seriously, for a couple of bucks, they're dupes for higher-end ones, and they last all day till you take them off? You can't go wrong, ladies.