Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

on 10/6/2013 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this eyeliner so, so much!!! I would recommend it to anyone, and I do, who likes a jet black, longlasting, precision eyeliner. This makes winged eyeliner so much easier to accomplish due to its thin and stable applicator. Plus, it doesn't smudge or flake off, even after +10 hours of wear. If you're looking for a natural eyeliner look this isn't for you though because it is such a intense black. For me it is perfect!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I think this is the first liquid liner I've bought, and I have it in brown. The brown is quite dark, though - but it's a less harsh alternative to black. I like the brush, it's easy to use for someone like me who is pretty terrible at eyeliner. It doesn't flake or smudge and you can't beat the price. I bought the blue one & ended up returning it because the colour wasn't as vibrant as I'd hoped.

on 9/29/2013 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I take back my earlier comment. I really love this liner and it has become my new favorite because it is the blackest black you could ever find, it dries so matte, and the brush is easy to work with. I still struggle with my waterline but my eyes are very wet so its probably not the liners fault. love this product and it's so much cheaper.than the leading.brands and.the quality is equally as good or.even better!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my first liquid eyeliner ever. I got it on sale for $2 and it is the best $2 I've spent on a cosmetic in a long time! I love it! It is as black as black can be; it reminds me of ink. It wears perfectly all day long with no flaking or smudging. I am going to hurry and buy the other colors while they're still on sale this week!

on 9/15/2013 5:16:00 PM

Well when I first was at the store looking for one I saw it cause it was cheap and liquid so I thought that I should try it. But when I used it oh my goodness it was sooo messy and if I accidentally touched my eye it would smear and stain my face until I showered. I liked how pigmented it was though. But the thing I hated the most was the brush and. The brush was a brush and its easier to use like felt tip and marker like eyeliner

on 9/15/2013 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Eh. I got this as part of a makeup kit. I prefer pencil eyeliner (yeah, so what), but I also use liquid eyeliner. I LOVE the brush, but I really hate how it sparkles a bit. I don't know why, but mine sparkles. It's a somewhat matte black, but it's a little shimmery. But other than that, this eyeliner stays on and it's very pigmented.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. It stays on all day without smearing as long as you don't rub your eyes. On days where I have class and work, It stays on without budging from 7:00am-10:00pm. However, it will come off immediately if water touches it. The application can be messy if you are in a rush, but if you mess up it comes off easily with eye makeup remover. For $3 at Meijer you cannot beat this eyeliner! I will definitely be repurchasing over and over again.

on 9/10/2013 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have searched and searched for a decent liquid eyeliner that doesn't flake off or fade halfway through the day. Who knew it would be a Wet N Wild eyeliner! This stuff is the best, I can't say enough good things about it. It has a brush applicator (different from their H2O formula) and is very easy to use, even for someone inexperienced with liquid eyeliner. I use the black and it is very black, not greyish like some others. Seriously, you will not regret it if you buy this, and the price can't be beat (I think it's around $3-4 at most drugstores).

on 8/22/2013 11:24:00 PM

This is awesome for the price. I paid $3.99CAD at Walmart for it and it is worth every penny. I wear this for 14 hrs a day because I work 12 hr shifts and it stays on and won't budge even if I take a nap.

Pros:
- very black upon applications
- no skipping
- easy application
- matte finish
- brush application
- dries quickly without transferring onto the lid depending what kind of eyes you have
- wint still intact with minor fading at the end of the day
- comes in a variety of different colours
- simple & sleek packaging

Cons:
- brush applicator, depending what you prefer
- none really

Definitely recommend

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I've tried this in two colors. The plum/purple shade is awesome. I stayed put all day and really complemented my hazel eyes. I've gone through 3 bottles of the purple to date. The black however was horrible. For some reason it did not apply as well as the purple and just looked a hot mess. It flaked off on certain areas and wouldn't stay put in the corners of my eyes. The packaging stink. Every single one of these I've bought has broken. The cap cracks very easily. If you're looking for a nice purple, go for it. Black, not so much.