Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my first liquid eyeliner ever. I got it on sale for $2 and it is the best $2 I've spent on a cosmetic in a long time! I love it! It is as black as black can be; it reminds me of ink. It wears perfectly all day long with no flaking or smudging. I am going to hurry and buy the other colors while they're still on sale this week!

on 9/15/2013 5:16:00 PM

Well when I first was at the store looking for one I saw it cause it was cheap and liquid so I thought that I should try it. But when I used it oh my goodness it was sooo messy and if I accidentally touched my eye it would smear and stain my face until I showered. I liked how pigmented it was though. But the thing I hated the most was the brush and. The brush was a brush and its easier to use like felt tip and marker like eyeliner

on 9/15/2013 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Eh. I got this as part of a makeup kit. I prefer pencil eyeliner (yeah, so what), but I also use liquid eyeliner. I LOVE the brush, but I really hate how it sparkles a bit. I don't know why, but mine sparkles. It's a somewhat matte black, but it's a little shimmery. But other than that, this eyeliner stays on and it's very pigmented.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. It stays on all day without smearing as long as you don't rub your eyes. On days where I have class and work, It stays on without budging from 7:00am-10:00pm. However, it will come off immediately if water touches it. The application can be messy if you are in a rush, but if you mess up it comes off easily with eye makeup remover. For $3 at Meijer you cannot beat this eyeliner! I will definitely be repurchasing over and over again.

on 9/10/2013 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have searched and searched for a decent liquid eyeliner that doesn't flake off or fade halfway through the day. Who knew it would be a Wet N Wild eyeliner! This stuff is the best, I can't say enough good things about it. It has a brush applicator (different from their H2O formula) and is very easy to use, even for someone inexperienced with liquid eyeliner. I use the black and it is very black, not greyish like some others. Seriously, you will not regret it if you buy this, and the price can't be beat (I think it's around $3-4 at most drugstores).

on 8/22/2013 11:24:00 PM

This is awesome for the price. I paid $3.99CAD at Walmart for it and it is worth every penny. I wear this for 14 hrs a day because I work 12 hr shifts and it stays on and won't budge even if I take a nap.

Pros:
- very black upon applications
- no skipping
- easy application
- matte finish
- brush application
- dries quickly without transferring onto the lid depending what kind of eyes you have
- wint still intact with minor fading at the end of the day
- comes in a variety of different colours
- simple & sleek packaging

Cons:
- brush applicator, depending what you prefer
- none really

Definitely recommend

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I've tried this in two colors. The plum/purple shade is awesome. I stayed put all day and really complemented my hazel eyes. I've gone through 3 bottles of the purple to date. The black however was horrible. For some reason it did not apply as well as the purple and just looked a hot mess. It flaked off on certain areas and wouldn't stay put in the corners of my eyes. The packaging stink. Every single one of these I've bought has broken. The cap cracks very easily. If you're looking for a nice purple, go for it. Black, not so much.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i hated this liner. it would not last through out the day. plus it was very shiny...i prefer a more matte liner!

on 8/1/2013 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If your skilled at eyeliner and need something that's long lasting - this is your eyeliner. This stuff does not come off! Unfortunately, I really really hate the brush. I picked this up as my old eyeliner was completely out and it was only like $3. But I wouldn't repurchase, mainly do to the fact I like trying different eyeliners.

UPDATE 11/28:
I actually did repurchase this, I finally got a hang of the brush and no other eyeliner stays on this long and is this black. Not for beginners.

on 7/30/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

On a eyeliner buying spree, drugstore obviously :) I used this a very long time ago and forgot all about it. Picked it up on a whim again, with a BB&B coupon it came to less than 2 dollars. Loveee this more than the ELF one, dries quick, matte, stays put till you take it off and its the blackest black one I have tried so far. Comes off easy too. The thin brush on this product, gives u control to draw a fine or thick line based on the look you are going for.Love for 2 bucks..
Update on my 2'nd tube, love this!