October 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by babyyxpink

I actually bought this product by accident. I was looking for the
acne prone formula but picked this up instead. However, I do not have any regrets because this cleanser really cleans my face! I am an Asian who wears foundation and everyone knows how hard it is to remove them. With this cleanser, my foundation is completely off! I can tell because when I tone my face, there are no foundation residue compared to my old cleanser which was my Olay one.
I gave this product four lippies because it does dry my skin a little.. but I also use a moisturizer so that isn't that big of a deal.
Worth trying if you wear makeup and have a hard time getting it off!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

So I am from the group that tends to say that I LOVE one Neutrogena product above everything else ever....Neutrogena Body Oil, Light Sesame Formula glides on easily to moisturize dry skin. It's so sheer it vanishes into shower-damp skin leaving it soft and silky, with a radiant, healthy glow. No moisturizer can touch this experience! That being said the facial cleanser isn't that bad. Could be better, but I won't complain simply because it's what I carry 1/2 the time I travel the other 1/2 I use La Mer...which sometimes makes my skin too oily ( thus why I take Neutrogena 1/2 the time). If you have oily/combo skin this will work well for you! Dry sky means you would do better with the La Mer or comparable products!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by winddancer1323

This product was so-so. Definitely lasts forever- I've had mine for over a year and even with daily use, I still have half left. I use it daily because I hate wasting products...even if it could be better. This face wash does the job- removes oil, dirt and makeup, non scented and does not break me out. However, it leaves my face feeling incredibly tight afterwards it almost hurts. Wouldn't repurchase again, just because I want a face wash that's more moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by almostmrsparker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

very nice face wash, non-irritating, decent price, little to no smell, removes make up very well, leaves my face feeling fresh and super clean!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It was non irritating and took off makeup alright, but I remember using this back in high school when my acne was bad and it didn't do anything significant for it. Just cleaned my face, maybe cleaned it a little too well. If you like the squeeky clean feeling this would be for you, but this was so drying that it ended up making my skin overproduce oil, leaving me greasy in a few hours after using it. And I have never had an issue with being oily skinned!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by babyvamp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I didn't like this. After I wash my skin with it, I feel dry and tight. Not good! Then, I realised one day that I was WAY shiny. I'm usually a little shiny, but this was ridiculous! I was a greaseball. I rinsed my face with water, and it went back to normal. Not good for my oily/combo sensitive w/ acne/clogged pores skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by emilyxtine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG CLEANSER <3333.

Seriously, this stuff removes my make-up, doesn't irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin, and helps to clear my existing blemishes. It's the perfect cleanser to use before an anti acne product. And, it's not expensive.

I use the fragrance-free version.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jmorton07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about a month, and so far so good. I have spent ridiculous amounts of money buying expensive brands looking for my perfect cleanser (Clinique, Kiehls, Mario Badescu, Lush, Korres, etc.). Some worked better than others, but none seemed to give the kind of results I wanted for that kind of money. So one day at Target, I just decided to grab this and see, thinking if it didn't work, at least it's only like $6 or something. So far, it's working great. I had a couple small blemishes when I started using this and they went away very quickly and no more have popped up since then. It has not dried me out of caused any problems. I have not noticed any bad smells or any residue. It's nothing special, but it does the trick! I would say as of right now, it is working just as well, if not better, than the expensive products I had been using, but at a fraction of the cost. I'll stick with it as long as it's working! I'll update if there are any changes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by chiquilla82

completely sucked the moisture out of my face. it cleaned up okay, but left me with this awful tight feeling.. too bad.. i wanted to like this..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser the other night at CVS.. and I has been my 4th time at CVS in the past month to find the right cleanser for my face. Just like the other reviews said.. this is a very gentle cleanser and fregrance free. I have tried cetaphil (both cleaners) and one burned my skin and the other didnt feel like it was claning anything. I have been very careful what is going on to my skin because I cant use anything with fragrance in it anymore. it was like all of a sudden my face became VERY sensitve to everything... I have tried the organic and natural approach on skincare.. but some fruit or root I end up allergic to and then I have a massive breakout on my chin.. its crazy.. so I wash my face in the morning with this.. and I use TRUSTY old Ponds cold cream at night to cleanse my face and then use Jajoba oil as a moisturizer and then grapeseed oil in the morning as a moiturizer.. My face has never been happier and glowing.. and I dont have an oily slick anymore.. I finally have normal skin!