April 19, 2014 | 856 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by almostmrsparker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

very nice face wash, non-irritating, decent price, little to no smell, removes make up very well, leaves my face feeling fresh and super clean!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It was non irritating and took off makeup alright, but I remember using this back in high school when my acne was bad and it didn't do anything significant for it. Just cleaned my face, maybe cleaned it a little too well. If you like the squeeky clean feeling this would be for you, but this was so drying that it ended up making my skin overproduce oil, leaving me greasy in a few hours after using it. And I have never had an issue with being oily skinned!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by babyvamp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I didn't like this. After I wash my skin with it, I feel dry and tight. Not good! Then, I realised one day that I was WAY shiny. I'm usually a little shiny, but this was ridiculous! I was a greaseball. I rinsed my face with water, and it went back to normal. Not good for my oily/combo sensitive w/ acne/clogged pores skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by emilyxtine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG CLEANSER <3333.

Seriously, this stuff removes my make-up, doesn't irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin, and helps to clear my existing blemishes. It's the perfect cleanser to use before an anti acne product. And, it's not expensive.

I use the fragrance-free version.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jmorton07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about a month, and so far so good. I have spent ridiculous amounts of money buying expensive brands looking for my perfect cleanser (Clinique, Kiehls, Mario Badescu, Lush, Korres, etc.). Some worked better than others, but none seemed to give the kind of results I wanted for that kind of money. So one day at Target, I just decided to grab this and see, thinking if it didn't work, at least it's only like $6 or something. So far, it's working great. I had a couple small blemishes when I started using this and they went away very quickly and no more have popped up since then. It has not dried me out of caused any problems. I have not noticed any bad smells or any residue. It's nothing special, but it does the trick! I would say as of right now, it is working just as well, if not better, than the expensive products I had been using, but at a fraction of the cost. I'll stick with it as long as it's working! I'll update if there are any changes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by chiquilla82

completely sucked the moisture out of my face. it cleaned up okay, but left me with this awful tight feeling.. too bad.. i wanted to like this..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser the other night at CVS.. and I has been my 4th time at CVS in the past month to find the right cleanser for my face. Just like the other reviews said.. this is a very gentle cleanser and fregrance free. I have tried cetaphil (both cleaners) and one burned my skin and the other didnt feel like it was claning anything. I have been very careful what is going on to my skin because I cant use anything with fragrance in it anymore. it was like all of a sudden my face became VERY sensitve to everything... I have tried the organic and natural approach on skincare.. but some fruit or root I end up allergic to and then I have a massive breakout on my chin.. its crazy.. so I wash my face in the morning with this.. and I use TRUSTY old Ponds cold cream at night to cleanse my face and then use Jajoba oil as a moisturizer and then grapeseed oil in the morning as a moiturizer.. My face has never been happier and glowing.. and I dont have an oily slick anymore.. I finally have normal skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Update May 4, 2011: I knocked off one star since it stings if it gets in my eyes. I have also stopped using this, and am far more impressed by Bubble & Bee's Pineapple Face wash, which is also glycerin based. The diff is that I can use the B&B cleanser on my eyes without any irritation, and the addition of pineapple enzymes helps keep my pores clear. It's ingredients are far more natural and the B&B cleanser is far more effective.
Wow!!! I am impressed. I get bored with products, and have tried many frou-frou overpriced 'high-end' cleansers over the years. BUT THIS is a huge winner! I love it! It leaves my skin perfectly and comfortably squeaky clean! This is really helping keep my clog-prone pores clear. Unlike Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser, it does not leave my skin feeling dry. My skin is so smooth since I've been using this! I think that I have found the facial cleanser that I am finally going to stick with.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by chica21608

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for over ten years and continue to go back to it....even when I try something else, I end upgoing right back to it (which means that the other products do not work as well as this). One pump takes away all the dirt and makeup from your face without overdrying your face. One bottle lasts me a year....so its all worth the $8 that I just spent for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by kelsha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmmm.........I'm glad to see that so many people like this cleanser. I will admit that it takes off my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (not too many cleansers can do that). But then again I think this stuff could strip paint off of a wall. It's such a STRONG product. No matter how tight I keep my eyes closed, it always gets in my eyes and burns the dickens out of them. My moderately oily skin feels so tight after using this product, albeit clean. I'm still looking for my HG cleanser that will take off my makeup, leave my skin comfortable and not break me out.