Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Love it! Its very moisturising without ever being greasy. I like the smell but as others say it might be a bit overpowering for some. Ive put this on in the morning and by teatime my hands are still as soft as when I first put the cream on. Took off a lippie because its expensive but to be honest I dont mind paying it as its such a good product.Definetly recommend!

on 3/14/2009 7:09:00 PM

very good hand and nail cream. nice smell and it really works without leaving my hands greasy.

on 3/1/2009 3:30:00 PM

This is the best hand cream have ever used, i paid 15GBP in superdrug for this. It smells lovely, i like it, although i am aware other may not as it is very strong, it reminds me of the face creams my nan would use, very old fashioned type of smell. It is quite thick, goes on lovely and feels very luxurious. It is moisturising, but i would like to to be more so, but does a good job. Helps keep my cuticles nourished which is important as i wear acrylic extensions. Would repurchase.

on 2/11/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this cream as a gift with my makeup purchase -30ml \ 1.06 Oz- that's why I don't know how much it costs, but that doesn't matter because I will never but this cream or even finish that tube I have, I'll list for you the reasons:

1-Scent: Old hand creams : ) smells like the hand cream my grandmother used to put, at least here in Kuwait. The smell doesn't bother me at all because it's bit nostalgic but definitely it's a STRONG SCENT that you need to like because it will stick to your hands.
2-Texture: Non greasy, easy absorbed in your skin.
3-Moisturizing: NO, NONE, NULL it didnít make my hands soft or moisturized at all!!! It's like I had no hand cream at all, you can get better results with vegetable oil.

For that reason I will never buy or even use this cream again, what's the use of a hand cream if it doesn't moisturize your hands?!!!!!!

i'd forgotten all about this hand cream until i got a 50ml version as a part of a GWP set a few weeks ago. i love the way this cream makes my hands look and feel. it's great for nourishing chapped hands and also evening out the lovely corned beef look that my skin sometimes has(!)

it is quite expensive, uk £16.50 for 100ml but i think it's definately worth getting if there's a gwp offer on at clarins. and i do find that if i have a nice product to use on my hands, i'll moisturise them more often.

it does have quite a strong scent, which is i believe due to the natural botanicals in the product. i personally dont mind it, but i think it's best to give it a sniff ibefore you buy just in case.

on 11/24/2008 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

GREAT hand cream, a bit pricey, i am so picky with hand cream, face it, hands aged faster than any other parts of the body and sometimes faster than our face which is my case.

The cream has the perfect consistency and sinks right into the skin, it works very well and not greasy, not a big fan of the smell though but its not so bad. I need to reapply a few times more often than usual but at least its not greasy and leaves marks on surfaces as much.

they have taken out the parabens ingredients recently. very happppy . will buy from again now.

on 11/14/2008 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ok, overall this is a very nice hand/nail cream. The reason why I have it 4 lippies and not more less:

pros: hydrating, softening, non-greasy, feels great

cons: $$$, too much fragrance, mine came with a screw cap, not a fliptop.

I got this as part of a holiday set with the lip balm. The lip balm is nice, softening, a moisture replenishing treatment, howver it also has a strong fragrance and is expensive.

on 11/8/2008 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of the very best ~deeply moisturizing with olive and sesame oils as well as shea butter. It really seems to sink into my skin instead of just sitting on the surface. No greasy or waxy feel. I love how my hands stay hydrated even after two or three washings. Some extra/unusual benefits: Japanese mulberry extract to brighten skin, Condurango tree bark extract to prevent sweaty palms, Myrrhe for nail and cuticle strengthening/repairing as well as aromatherapeutic fragrance. I love this product, and I stock up on it especially during the Holidays when Clarins has a double value set of it available.

on 11/4/2008 11:24:00 PM

By far the best hand cream I ever used. Deeply moisterizing with a light texture this cream manages to sink in to your hands and retain the moisture without leaving your hands feeling greasy. It is a little on the pricey side however for the price you are paying the quality you get is worth it. It is also a nail treatment cream which is a nice added benefit - I would buy this over and over again.

on 9/22/2008 10:26:00 AM

I love this stuff! I'd read so much about it, but never thought to give it a try. When I saw it for much cheaper than the retail price at the duty free shop in Bangkok I grabbed a tube, and boy I wish I had bought more! It certainly has become a staple for me. Despite its relatively light texture, I find it much more moisturizing than many richer and heavier hand creams I've tried. It seems to truly moisturize rather than creating a protective barrier by leaving a film on my hands. I don't think it would heal chapped or cracked hands, but it works wonder at maitaining moisture throughout the day (which is the only time I use it). It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my hands greasy at all. However, for bedtime I prefer using virgin shea butter as my hand treatment.

Top Rated Clarins Products