October 20, 2014 | 1889 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer for a DDD. Most matte bronzers don't show up on me, NC50/Warm Walnut. But this is great product. I have both Dark and Deep. Deep is cooler and Dark is warmer. I love Dark with BB Honey lipgloss for a quick summer look. I can't believe it took me so long to buy these! But I will repurchase again and again if I have too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Tbauer

Whoa!! This is some good stuff. It's like chronic for your face. You can hit it every day, but you don't want to overdo it. I would recommend this product to all guys and gals out there who want to look like they just stepped off the plane from a safari in the Motherland.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by evila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try this bronzer because my sister convinced me to buy it. It looks a little too orange for my taste and I really prefer a bronzer that has a little shimer that shows a more natural tan. I am staying loyal to the Steiner California Glow. It has the perfect sun touch that goes perfect on any skin type and color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by rebecca3613

I tried this product in the Natural shade after I found it in my very fair-skinned cousin's makeup bag. I figured if it worked on her it would work on my fair but tanned skin also...and I was right. It's perfect for those of us who are fair but not porcelain. I use it now in the summer but feel confident it will also work when I have less of a tan. It also doesn't contain shimmer so it looks very natural used all over. I top it off with a ShimmerBrick in the areas I want to highlight and it looks great. I've tried several bronzers with dissapointing results but this product certainly stands out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Coffeebean80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Medium and I have tried the Natural shade. They're both extremely flattering and it looks natural. It's easy to apply and blend with, however, it is a bit overpriced for something that every other makeup brand has. With that said though, certain products are worth the extra bucks, and I think this is one of those products.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jeanettekrohn

I really liked the way this looked on my skin BUT it has so many blemish causing ingredients. I don't feel comfortable because I have wrinkles I don't need to add acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 2:45:00 AM More reviews by hennys

I have the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Light. How lovely it is! I just love this bronzer. Easily the best I have used. If you have pale skin this shade is perfect and does not give the dirty or orangey color. It is just even and healthy. Bobbi's packaging is always a plus too. Price is high but for the quality I would pay double! Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2005 9:53:00 AM More reviews by krnsushi

i try to use this sparingly only because the price is so high and i don't want to use it so fast! this is a great bronzer on my asian skin. as everyone else has said, it's not orangey and doesn't give you a weird look. just makes you look like you've been in the sun for a good amount of time. i got this is medium and the color is perfect! not too dark and not too blush colored. great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Grksunflwr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is becoming my HG bronzer. I am a bronzer junkie and have bronzers from every line imaginable and on my tanned olive complextion with pink undertones it has been almost impossible to fine "The one" coming in close is Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess but only when I have a little bit of a tan to begin with. But then I came across Bobbi's Natural and WOW! what a great bronzer..no shimmer but the perfect pink, brown very close to my own real tan color@!!! I have been wearing it for a week now and have gotten so many compliments and Ive been doing the same makeup routine for years. I love this.!! great bronzer my total HG!!!!!11

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkpolkadots43

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a basically good bronzer. I love the fact that it has no shimmer as that is very hard to find. It goes on very nicely and gives my light/medium skintone a nice glow. I use the shade medium. my only wish is that the color were not so orange. I would like to try benefit hoola.