January 30, 2015 | 1022 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by sun_p

very boring but very safe bronzer. if youre scared about bronzers then buy this. i stopped buying it because it was time to be a bit more daring and sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by beccasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most flattering and natural-looking bronzer I have ever used. I am a big stay-out-of-the-sun person, and this bronzer comes so very close to the glow that nature can give me, without the obvious sun damage. I still apply it with my very ancient Bobbi Brown bronzing brush, and I can use a light touch of the bronzer, or a heavier hand with it, depending on the look I'm stiving for.

I was going to write a review in the section for the Bronzing Powder in the Natural shade, but since I have used both that and the Light shade, I thought this was the more appropriate place to rave about both shades. As of this writing, I only own the "Natural" and love it, all year round. And I still after all this time of owning both shades off and on, can't truly make a final decision on which of the 2 is my favorite, so my next mission should be to acquire this bronzer in Light for a truly "scientific test" comparison. I gave the packaging a 4 because I worry too much that the hinge will break on this type of compact. Not super sturdy.

3/28/08 update: Acquired the Light bronzer, and it's fabulous for me, so I gave away in a swap the Natural one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mhooven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The best natural looking bronzer on the market IMO! I have this in natural and along with blush and self tanner it looks amazing. No shimmer, no fake orange tan, just a great looking bronze.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer for a DDD. Most matte bronzers don't show up on me, NC50/Warm Walnut. But this is great product. I have both Dark and Deep. Deep is cooler and Dark is warmer. I love Dark with BB Honey lipgloss for a quick summer look. I can't believe it took me so long to buy these! But I will repurchase again and again if I have too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Tbauer

Whoa!! This is some good stuff. It's like chronic for your face. You can hit it every day, but you don't want to overdo it. I would recommend this product to all guys and gals out there who want to look like they just stepped off the plane from a safari in the Motherland.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by evila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try this bronzer because my sister convinced me to buy it. It looks a little too orange for my taste and I really prefer a bronzer that has a little shimer that shows a more natural tan. I am staying loyal to the Steiner California Glow. It has the perfect sun touch that goes perfect on any skin type and color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by rebecca3613

I tried this product in the Natural shade after I found it in my very fair-skinned cousin's makeup bag. I figured if it worked on her it would work on my fair but tanned skin also...and I was right. It's perfect for those of us who are fair but not porcelain. I use it now in the summer but feel confident it will also work when I have less of a tan. It also doesn't contain shimmer so it looks very natural used all over. I top it off with a ShimmerBrick in the areas I want to highlight and it looks great. I've tried several bronzers with dissapointing results but this product certainly stands out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Coffeebean80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Medium and I have tried the Natural shade. They're both extremely flattering and it looks natural. It's easy to apply and blend with, however, it is a bit overpriced for something that every other makeup brand has. With that said though, certain products are worth the extra bucks, and I think this is one of those products.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jeanettekrohn

I really liked the way this looked on my skin BUT it has so many blemish causing ingredients. I don't feel comfortable because I have wrinkles I don't need to add acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 2:45:00 AM More reviews by hennys

I have the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Light. How lovely it is! I just love this bronzer. Easily the best I have used. If you have pale skin this shade is perfect and does not give the dirty or orangey color. It is just even and healthy. Bobbi's packaging is always a plus too. Price is high but for the quality I would pay double! Highly recommend!!