Philosophy Soul Owner

3.9

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

on 8/3/2004 7:36:00 PM

This definitely exfoliated for me - perhaps a tad too much! I generously applied it to the bottom of my feet before bedtime, then rubbed the excess onto my hands. In the morning the palms of my hands were peeling! It didn't have quite the dramatic result on my feet because I am overdue for a pedicure but I am encouraged by the overnight results I witnessed (for my hands) and feel this WOULD work well with cumulative use. I love that this is in a jar so I can scoop out a large amount. My only minor complaint regards the scent. It reminds me of BenGay or IcyHot. I was hoping for more mint, less medicinal.

on 7/15/2004 6:43:00 PM

This lotion softens my tough, rough feet overnight. I love the uplifting scent and the fact that this product works so well!

this is the best exfoliating product for your feet(in adjunct with pumice stone)! it really keeps my heels looking nice and soft. it has a fresh citrusy scent and a nice texture. i sometimes put a little on my
bottom and it keeps it baby soft :)

on 6/29/2004 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have read many of the commentaries about Soul Owner and the people who are so unhappy with it do not seem to be using it as I think it was intended....I have had *great* success by slathering it on at night on only the bottoms of my feet, where I am calloused and dry and tough as elephant hide. In the morning, I use a pumice stone after my feet have been soaked either in a long shower, in a tub or basin. THEN the skin comes sloughing off very easily, getting to the new skin that has been unable to get the surface.

I think this is the intent. I do not think it is meant to soften in th traditional sense, it is very strong and not meant for the tops of the feet at all, so I am not surprised to read about those disappointments.

*AFTER* I have pumiced, then I moisturize the newly emerged and lovely! feet I did not know I could have.

I think this is best used on an intermittent schedule as a prelude to removing elephant hide!

I hope this will prompt the disappointees to try again and see the new results. I am so pleased that I can approximate what a $40+ pedicure would do for me for mere cents. I think it is great value and is progress for them toes o' mine!

on 6/26/2004 3:09:00 PM

Great foot cream. Cooling and exfoliating - makes feet feel alive. Smells delightful and wakes up the senses! Great after a long day on your feet - quite a treat!

on 6/23/2004 5:49:00 PM

This cream has made my feet softer than they have ever been and I am a product junkie! It may not smell the prettiest (but not bad, either), but the results are worth it. It sinks in quicky without leaving your feet (or sheets) greasy. Put this on at night before you go to bed and wake up with soft, touchable feet!

on 4/30/2004 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i gave it a 1 for packaging because i only got the sample. that said, i LOVE this stuff!

i got it as a sample from the MA at nordstrom and i am in love. my feet are generally gross and covered in thick skin, no matter how often i pumice in the shower. soul owner did more on my feet in one night than a month of pumice/scraping would do! i'm hooked!

on 4/19/2004 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was an OK foot cream. But for some odd reason it made my feet itch. I wont buy again.

on 4/8/2004 12:10:00 AM

This is the best foot cream I have tried. Removes thick dry skin with regular use, only complaint is the fragrance. A bit strong and I'm not a eucalyptus fan. Benefits outweigh concerns though. Similar ingredients as Bliss Labs "Foot Patrol" which smells better, but is more expensive. Soul Owner is more effective and cheaper. Best used on only bottom of feet (soles) and any other rough patches of skin.

on 3/25/2004 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

2 months of nightly use and I've seen no change. I actually think Vaseline or any good cream would do as well. It must have acids of some type since any tiny scratch will sting for a moment after use but it's just not doing anything for my feet!