September 18, 2014 | 1934 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by brebird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best face wash in my opinion. I feel like a lot of people don't like cetaphil because it doesn't leave your skin "squeaky" clean but to me that's a good thing because its not stripping you down with harsh chemicals and fragrances.
I have acne and without my clarisonic when I would use cetaphil I wouldn't feel like my face was clean enough. This is the best (most affordable, gentle, effective) cleanser you can use with your clarisonic ladies!
I have used purity made simple and to me this is just as good.. actually maybe a little better for a third or more of the price.
If you do not have a clarisonic then use a clean washcloth every time you wash your face with cetaphil and go over your face twice when you are washing off makeup and this will still do the trick.
I personally think this is a great cleanser for MOST women. There are some people who this might not work for.. but over all this is a pretty safe bet for anyone looking for a gentle inexpensive cleanser.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lili89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Just WOW. I've used all types of cleansers, Clinique, LancĂ´me, Olay, Loreal etc. this cleanser does what I says it does, it CLEANSES so well that when I tone my skin I barely see makeup or dirt, it's amazing. It has a pleasant smell and the pump is very convenient. I have oily-acne prone skin and so far my face has cleared up since I started using it along with Dickinsons Toner. I found my cleanser and definetly buying some more.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by beautyfu13

Oh my gosh. This made me break out TERRIBLY. I was so excited to buy it and try it because I heard so many great things about it and good reviews. All it did though was give me a huge load of acne and make my face way more oily-er that it already is. I gave it to my mom to use though so it didn't go to waste

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Beautycrazed20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a gentle cleanser, its a little bit drying but it keeps my skin clear! Good luck :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by rachelmacfarlanexo

I love how gentle this is on my face! I have used everything from neostrata to clean and clear, everything is either too drying or not deep cleaning. This removes face makeup like a charm!! Very deep cleaning, yet so gentle! I wish it foamed up, but it doesn't. The bottle I picked up is the cleaner specifically for oily skin! It works great! Not the best smell but you get used to it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by pwincesscindy

Just bought this product for about twenty bucks! I was excited to use it because of the reviews and because I heard that a lot of dermatologist recommend cetaphil. I liked that there was a pump and that the bottle was HUGE. Too bad it's gonna go to waste because it burns my face so bad! It feels a bit itchy but the burning kind of overtakes that feeling. I've used it for only 4 days and am probably gonna throw it away.....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Anadgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser...it removes makeup pretty well and leaves my skin clean and soft...I use the Laszlo splashing method..what I noticed within a week is that my chronic acne and clogged pores started to clear. I have had skin troubles for many years now and I have tried it all...After a week of cleansing with Cetaphil, I added in the Oxy pads...more improvement...I then added Laszlo' Shake It, followed by Neutrogena's Loose Mineral powder..and for the first time in a long time, my face is clear. I am so happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Sonchella

My second bottle. Gentle cleanser and it doesn't break me out

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by katerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this morning and night, before applying my makeup and after taking it off. it makes my skin feel really nice and eliminates oil. i definitely prefer this cleanser over the gentle skin cleanser- the gentle skin cleanser was just too gentle for my skin. this cleanser for oily skin made my skin feel more fresh, and it had a much better smell to it, unlike the one for gentle skin. I love this face wash!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by santiyunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product really works on my skin. It helps reduce exceed oil on my face and make my skin soooo smooth. It also cleans the face thoroughly while you use it on a facial brush.