April 24, 2014 | 1859 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2003 10:12:00 AM More reviews by lsgoods

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice mascara ONCE IT DRIES - takes a while. No flakes or clumps - but racoon eyes all day long. It's such a shame - it makes me so upset - it could be a wonderful product if it didn't rub off continously. Cheap, but won't waste the $1.98 again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by bobbin004

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this product and will continue to buy it from now on as my mascara. this product is sort of watery compared to most mascaras, which is perfect for me since i have thick eyelashes and i dont like the look of "tarantula" eyes. the only thing i would change about it is that it doesnt dry quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2002 4:46:00 PM More reviews by jiji

It didn't do ANYTHING to my lashes.
I literally had to apply 15 times to notice I was wearing something. I use it on my eye browse,and it's perfect. Because it's not noticeble,but its stickiness sets them.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2002 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahn

Did nothing for me, the bristles are spaced too far apart to really do anything to my wimpy lashes. Good for a natural, no-mascara look, but then what's the point?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2002 10:53:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

This is a very wet mascara formula. It is decent, as it thickens, darkens and lengthens somehow, but remember, it's 1.99$ product. You get waht you pay for. Good buy if it suits you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2001 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara so much that I'm on my second tube. Of course, it helps that it's only $1.30 or so in cost...the brush is small, so it's very good at reaching all my lashes, and like the wet formula that gives me time to separate my lashes without gunk and globs. It looks somewhat natural on the lashes, but still adds enough drama to be noticeable. The only problem I have is that the product smears on my browbones after a few hours, but all mascaras do this to me (besides waterproof ones).