Wet 'n' Wild Protein Mascara

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/11/2003 3:07:00 AM

Ok, I just got home with this product, and decided not to wait until tomorrow to put it on. Well, needless to say, after 2 hours, it can still be rubbed off on a tissue!!!!!! Let me tell you, I am very picky about my mascara, and this one is crap! I have very long eyelashes and this runny "mess"cara made my lashes shorter and not as curled. The price? Yep, the price is great, but if I can't wear it, what good does the price do? I love and usually use Lancome Definicils, except that it flakes a little,and as you know, it pretty expensive unless you get it in the gift, but it makes my lashes look great. I guess I will keep looking for a great mascara at a great price!

on 9/10/2003 2:56:00 AM

I was in a wedding and I had forgotten my other mascara at home, so I figured that any old mascara would do and since it was less than 2 bucks, why the heck not. Such a bad idea. It smudged so much, contrary to what it says on the tube. It did lengthen my lashes, so that was a plus. But, never, ever will I buy this again. Hopefully, I don't look like a big ole' raccoon in the pix. Hahaha

on 8/3/2003 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

If I put a light coat of this mascara on then it only gives me color, which is what I want. It smudged once while I was wearing it. And the formula looks clumpy. this is a nice, cute, light mascara but I hope that there are better ones out there.

on 5/23/2003 10:12:00 AM

Nice mascara ONCE IT DRIES - takes a while. No flakes or clumps - but racoon eyes all day long. It's such a shame - it makes me so upset - it could be a wonderful product if it didn't rub off continously. Cheap, but won't waste the $1.98 again.

on 12/28/2002 7:34:00 PM

i like this product and will continue to buy it from now on as my mascara. this product is sort of watery compared to most mascaras, which is perfect for me since i have thick eyelashes and i dont like the look of "tarantula" eyes. the only thing i would change about it is that it doesnt dry quickly.

on 9/21/2002 4:46:00 PM

It didn't do ANYTHING to my lashes.
I literally had to apply 15 times to notice I was wearing something. I use it on my eye browse,and it's perfect. Because it's not noticeble,but its stickiness sets them.

on 8/15/2002 12:04:00 PM

Did nothing for me, the bristles are spaced too far apart to really do anything to my wimpy lashes. Good for a natural, no-mascara look, but then what's the point?

on 1/21/2002 10:53:00 PM

This is a very wet mascara formula. It is decent, as it thickens, darkens and lengthens somehow, but remember, it's 1.99$ product. You get waht you pay for. Good buy if it suits you.

on 7/1/2001 8:30:00 PM

I like this mascara so much that I'm on my second tube. Of course, it helps that it's only $1.30 or so in cost...the brush is small, so it's very good at reaching all my lashes, and like the wet formula that gives me time to separate my lashes without gunk and globs. It looks somewhat natural on the lashes, but still adds enough drama to be noticeable. The only problem I have is that the product smears on my browbones after a few hours, but all mascaras do this to me (besides waterproof ones).