November 26, 2014 | 1287 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2005 3:11:00 AM More reviews by pixiegal

This is way better than TBS vitE eye cream! I don't see any difference in my eye bags but then again, I don't think eye bags can be cured. However, this eye gel is refreshing, moisturizing and it makes my concealor sinks perfectly well into my skin. (hello body shop, ya listening?) It's a good pdt, but I probably won't buy again cuz I like to try new products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:57:00 PM More reviews by taubeta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first and only product that I have used for my eyes. I have used this for over 6 years. I love it. It provides the moisture I need around the eye after washing my face. Simple yet effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2005 5:57:00 PM More reviews by faycd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is supposed to be an "anti-aging" eye gel, but what it did to me was "aging"! I wanted to find a light but moisturing eye gel but it's not moisturing at all. And after using it for 2-3 weeks, I found 2 fine lines under each eye!!!!! I wish there is a "-5" rating. AVOID AVOID AVOID!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Loletta_Mich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont know how it works when this gel only contain just cucumber extract and other basic ingredients but it DOES works. First of all, I have very puffy eyes (no thanks to my genes) and dark eye rings yet with no fine lines nor crows feets.

I wanted a reasonably priced eye gel but wasn't too sure on which one to get as there are so many eye gels in the market that one's spoilt for choice. Basically I took a risk and purchased Olay's eye gel. After 3 weeks of daily morning and night application I noticed my eye bags have noticeably firmed up and almost vanished! I couldnt get this effect with other eye gels which I have wasted money on and used in the past. However the gel did nothing for my dark eye rings though which I personally feel that it wasn't as bad as having puffy eyes cos the former could easily be covered up with make up. As for the fine lines, I cant say much about it either cos as mentioned earlier I do not have any fine lines around my eyes.

Likewise, I do realise that the eye gel do stings my eyes alot and makes em teary only when I've put on too much. The trick is to dab a little of the gel and lightly apply on my eyelids. And yeah, I have to agree too that this takes too long to sink in and luckily for me I do not wear make up at all so I need not have to wait. However when I leave my home for school I'll have to contend with 2 patches of wet and sticky looking 'shine' on my eyes until the gel sits in which makes em totally invisible.

Overall I still would re-purchase this again as it works alot more efficiently with noticeable results on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lisalisa007

This didn't seem to do anything but make my eyes puffy. It didn't sting or anything, but I noticed they were watering alot. The little pot of runny gel is hard to manage and I end up with a big gob on my finger that was then hard to control under my eyes. Won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2004 2:12:00 PM More reviews by neverquiteknow

This product did nothing for my 27 year old eyes. I thought the great reviews this gel received here would save me money and give me great results. But I think I will stick to my Juvena Vital Eye. It's price but it works. This gel did nothing but cool my eyes. I was hoping for some results with my fine lines, but to no avail. Be forewarned of this one folks. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Tennischik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, I know that this is like an "anti-aging" product, but I'm not really worried about that right now. The reason I bought this product was that I wanted to try something that would hydrate my eyes better than my nighttime moisturizer for the rest of my face. I don't have a big problem with dryness anymore, but I think that there are better eye gels/treatments out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by WheresMyCouture

I have extremely puffy eyes with lots of redness (thanks to my dad's genes) around them. I have been using this eye gel for about two weeks now and notice nothing. I might as well just be patting water around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2004 9:19:00 PM More reviews by hairprincess01

I bought this when I was on my honeymoon in florida. I love it because its not to heavy to wear on humid days, and its makes my eyes feel so good!!! I keep mine in the fridge and that makes the cooling effect more intensse. great product for a drugsore brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is grea, absorbs quickly and does not leave a sticky film on ur skin. One of my best eye treatments. However, this does not last long..like 2 months. I like this coz this has no perfume in it, and my undereye skin felt very comfortable using this.