October 25, 2014 | 1523 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MrsFoxyLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

RETRACT 02.13.10:
It's over! I no longer love or like this product.
I felt like I had to use too much of the product to cover my "light" under eye-circles. The product gets way, way too cakey, no matter how much moisterizer you add to it. So I took it back for a full refund.

Not for me at all, but glad that it works for others!

Orignal posting:
Love, love, love this product! I have been searching endlessly for a product (corrector) that contained the right amount of "peachy-orange" color for my complexion that would help with the hiding of my under-eye circles. Although my circles are not that dark...I notice them, and that's what counts. I puchased the #4 Palette.

BTW - I get my sample to Eve Pearl's salmon corrector and concealer in the mail this week, and will do a review on that as well.

This product is easy to use and the best part is that there are 4 other colors that you could potentially use as your concealer(s) from season to season - although they are a little to sheer for me. I use my EL Smoothing Crème Concealer (14 Smooth Deep) as my primary concealer and it looks FABULOUS.

CONS:
I think it is a bit pricey, but it was well worth the $36.00 I paid for it. I wish they sold the corrector separately.
PROS:
Looks and feels great on the skin.
If you are not completely satisfied you can return to Sephora (where I purchased mine from) for a full refund. So no love lost.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish I could say that I really liked this. The texture seems to be really sensitive to temperature. Some days the flesh tones are creamy and some days it's more stiff. The color correctors though are always creamy. I do love the undereye corrector for this, it completely covers my undereye circles. It doesn't do well on blemishes and fades on acne scars. It does work decently on my redness around the nose, but I do have problems with it flaking on my dry skin. The packaging is okay, but be careful when you open it, I have accidentally dug a nail into the contents more than once. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
5 lippies for the undereye corrector by itself

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer palette in the lightes available shades for testing the MUFE concealers. Since I'm a make-up artist, I won't use concealer only on my own face, so it's nothing wrong about owning different shades.

I'm pretty satisfied with the different shades, especially because it's not simply going from fair to dark, but it's more like pretty fair concealers with different undertones; yellowish, pinkish, oliveish and a dark red-orange color for concealing undereye circles. Besides I have to emphasize that the concealers are REALLY made for the pale ones of us (at least the first two shades) and it is sooo difficult to find concealers for porcelain skin, since drugstores never ever have any concealer in such a fair color and most fair concealers from other brands, such as MAC, are always either too yellow or too pink.

I really like the packaging, since I hate to rummage around in my make-up case for finding the right product....palletes make it so much easier! Besides I really like that I can hold it next to someones face to see, which shade would fit them most.

The only thing I don't really like about them is their texture: They could be a bit smoother, it seems like they are too dry and getting dryer and dryer every time I use them. I have very dry skin and if it is not properly moisterized, the concealer starts to flake and accentuate dry spots, but it happens not every time I apply it and so far it has not happenend on someone else than me.

Since I can use every shade in it, it doesn't seem so expensive for me, since the coverage is pretty good and I don't need much of it.
I'll definitely purchase again if I have finished it and I'll buy the other palettes too within the next few days.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by bonster117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so disappointed. I heard so many rave reviews from Makeupgeek on youtube and others here. I am really pale and was excited to see that the lightest shade seemed to be light enough. HOWEVER, this is so cakey. I am only 23 and have very few visible lines under my eyes. This concealer aged me ten years. It settled into every single line under my eye. No matter how lightly I applied it, or how much I moisturized before hand, I could not make this work for me. The orange corrector just stood out too much on my pale skin, even with the lightest shade over it. The only color I thought was okay was the green for the redness around my nose, but even then it caked and it just felt heavy. I don't want to feel my make-up and I could just feel this sitting on top of my skin. Too bad...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer palette just so didn't wow me. I like the MUFE Full Cover concealer and while it may be good for the different colors to be available, I found this to be a very thin concealer that I could have done without. Not gonna buy this again as I doubt I'll use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by novastar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The peachy shade in this palette is the only product that has truly covered my dark circles. I dab the peachy shade into the dark half/circle area under my eyes then cover with a lighter shade from the palette.

I found that it was creasing like may other reviewers. Now, I put Clarins instant perfecting touch under my eyes first, then follow with peachy then light shades of concealer. Works great!

I am nw20 and I use this palette in the lightest shade - No. 1.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

I have the No. 1 pallete. I'm a MAC NW/NC20 and a MUFE HD 120. The only gripe I have is this settles in the lines under my eyes and around my face. And I'm not crazy about the green color but it's workable if you blend it well and layer a flesh tone over it. It covers pretty well and the coverage is bulidable. I like the peachy color for under the eyes, it really brightens the area. There are 2 really light colors in the palette that are too light/pinkish for my skin (the farthest 2 on the left), so I really use only 3 of the colors. It's a good pallete. I might repurchase it again.

1/14/10 UPDATE:
I returned this. It was cakey and hard to blend around my eyes. I had to tug and that's not good for your skin. Plus like I said in my earlier review, it settled in & eccentuated my lines.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i find this very hard to blend unless i have primer on otherwise it just looks cakey and horrible, i dont have a lot of blemishs just redness so i dont use it a lot. I dont think i would buy it again as i dont use all the colours and would rather something that blends better and doesnt look so cakey.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by marianoana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just hate it! Waaayy too cakey. It settles into every pore and it looks horrible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this. However, for me, it is NOT for under the eyes. But I do use it everywhere else in my face!

Pros:
*Creamy texture
*Lots of colors to mix
*Green concealer to counteract reddness
*Peachy concealer to battle purple discoloration.
*Very blend-able
*Slim compact

Cons:
*Creases after a while no matter what you do
*VERY light colors in palette #1 (I don't even use one of them it's so pale)
*Expensive
*I don't like the packaging... it seems dirty to me. But I understand the difficulty in packaging 5 colors.
*Settles into pores if you're heavy-handed.

Verdict:
I won't buy this again. My HG concealer is MAC Select Moisturecover concealer. It's amazing! However, I do like this to combat redness and hid the occasional blemish. It blends seamlessly. However, at my age, I really only need concealer for under my eyes. This creases sooo bad under my eyes... so it's ultimately a no-go.