October 20, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I bought this from boots as the SB helped me choose a good hand cream for current use... I bought this huge tub of it and put them in smaller travel tubes from MUJI... which are so helpful!!! I love the cream.. it smells like white chocolate... the consistency is lovely and creamy and it does moisturise my hands.. I feel like that this is not enough for me personally.. I would buy it again until I found a better one that I liked!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

when I first heard the raving comments about this body lotion, I thought suuurrrre,how good can a body lotion be. I've tried so many lotion in my life as I have terribly try skin on my body, and I think I've came cross enough good body lotions . so I really didn't think this one would be any different. but boy was I wrong!

first lets talk about the smell. I'm not particularly keen on the smell of things, I'm not a perfume junkie and in fact, I always prefer products with no fragrance added because I thought if I want to smell great, I would buy some perfume. BUT! oh my god this lotion smells so nice that my mouth watered when I was applying this! it's a very rich very real chocolate smell. not the usual kind, it's the smell of a very good quality dark hot chocolate powder I had before. in my opinion, this lotion smells way better than many chocolate bars on the market. just so dark and rich and warm , but never too sweet or sickly. I think this beats all the TBS and BBW cocoa smell.

secondly,the moisturizing ability of this lotion is the best I've ever used,and like I said,I've had many great body moisturizers in the best.this one beats them all. it's very hydrating and not at all greasy,just sinks right in. shame on you TBS body butters! I've only used this for two days so I can't comment on its effect on stretch marks,but I looked at the ingredient list and this contains so many great ingredient that I'm fairly confidence that it will improve the appearance of those marks . this makes my skin so smooth, smoother than when I was using other body lotions.

about the packaging,I strongly suggest you get the pump one because the 250ml one is just soooooo hard to get the product out. because this body lotion is actually more of a butter texture,it's fairly solid in the bottle but will melt when contact with your skin.

to conclude, people! I urge you to try this! I'm just so upset that I didn't find this earlier! I walked pass this for so many years and now I finally got this, this is my HG ! I will keep using it until they discontinue it, which I hope they never do

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by tdp123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use it as a hand cream (I buy the little trial size tube to keep in my cosmetics bag in my purse). Hands down the best hand cream I've ever used. Period. Without a doubt. Omg. I've used it off and on for years, every now and then straying to see if anything else is good or following the trends, etc., but I always come back to it, and this last time I know I will never leave it for anything else. Cheap, makes your skin feel SO good, long lasting, not greasy, and smells heavenly. I can wash my hands several times and it'll still last for hours. Love love love Palmer's Cocoa Butter :-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Jenabee333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this stuff at Walmart after doing a sniff test of a bunch of different moisturizers. I loved the smell and the price was right.
I had used the Palmer's that comes in a tub once at my mom's house and thought it was too thick, but this stuff in the pump is fabulous!
I don't always moisturize because I dislike the oily residue that many lotions and body butters leave on my skin, but after a recent surgery, my skin was so dry it was driving me nuts--plus I have a big old scar on my wrist that I hoped might be helped by this product.
From the first time I used the lotion, I was in love! It spread easily and didn't require half an hour of rubbing and massaging to disappear. There was no reside and a fresh cocoa smell that I really like. I even started using it as a facial moisturizer since I can't find one that I like. To my surprise, it's fabulous on my face as well and this month I didn't have a single pimple when Aunt Flo came. I can't recall the last time this happened.

Overall, my skin looks and feels toned with a sensual smell and fresh glow. I'm gonna buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie1999

I first used this product when I found it in my dads car, due to not having any other moisturisers in hand at the time. The chocolate scent made me want to use it even more, some people really don't like the scent but I love it. I think they have one without a scent aswell, it sinks into your skin in about one to two minutes and it does not leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky, all in all it it so moisturising and smells so good I would definately repurchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ScarlettBunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG body moisturizer. Smells amazing, a very subtle and creamy cocoa. It's inexpensive but it works so well. Makes my skin super soft. I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Belle7x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it after shaving or after using a scrub on my legs. It gives long lasting smoothness, gets rid of razor bumps and makes my legs look great. Although I do feel that it doesn't work instantly but after about an hour or if I let it dry in over night I can see the effects.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I discovered this product by accident by smelling it on a friend. I was surprised to read that people donít like the smell, Iím obsessed! I love howthe smell lingers on the skin even though the product itself is soaked in. I saw they make an unscented version too so maybe try that if you are not a big one for scents in beauty products. Living in AUS this is a great buy $$ wise, it has replaced my Body Shop brazil nut body butter which has been my staple since I started using beauty products, around 6 or 7 years ago. I canít wait to use it in the summer it will make my tan look great!

If you are like me and have always shied away from Palmerís, maybe because of the unappealing packaging (yes, I know, slap on the wrists judgmental consumer me) then you may be pleasantly surprised and save a few dollars too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is a-maaaa-zing. I use it every night. It's very moisturizing and really does even out my skin tone. This lotion was a staple in most houses in my neighborhood growing up so even though I don't really *like* the smell (some kind of chocolate-vanilla mesh) it is nostalgic and comforting. I've gotten compliments on my scent while wearing it too so maybe it changes on your body. For what it's worth this doesn't do anything for stretch marks. It helps prevent them but it doesn't do anything for existing ones. But it is an excellent moisturizer, really does brighten and even out your skin over time, and is wonderful after you've been in the sun. It absorbs well and is not sticky, tacky, or greasy at all. It is a heavier lotion though.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Finakalias

This Palmers product is an amazing moisturizer, you apply it and it moisturizes your skin and it doesn't leave too much of a greasy feel, depends on the amount you apply. I love this product for its moisturizing but the thing that I hate about this Palmers product is the smell. It's nice at first but after a while it gets sickening and it made me feel sick, I seriously dislike the smell, if they made the smell not as strong I would absaloutly love it!