Smashbox Soft Lights - Shimmer

4.6

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Carmine

on 7/31/2005 3:55:00 PM

This very pale pink powder adds a great highlight to the cheekbones. If you apply too heavy handed, it will look a little pink especially on pale skin. However, if lightly applied it looks very luminous and pretty.

on 6/16/2005 2:14:00 PM

This was the first highlighter that I tried and have gone back to it again and again by repurchasing. I feel that it gives a great glow and is not to over the top as far as sparkles. I love the huge pan and feel that I get a lot for the money it lasts a long time.

on 4/21/2005 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a single and in part of a duo with a blush from a QVC TSV autodelivery set. this is a large compact of shimmer powder in a pale pink shade. The shimmmer is super fine and just gives the skin a slight sheen. No chunky glitter in this. The stila shimmer powders are most noticeable than this. Overall its a nice highlighter. My problem with this product is that it is really soft and breaks apart easily and at $26 a pop, I want it to be a little more accesible. My favorite shimmer powders are still the Becca powders. So although this is a nice product, i probably wouldnt repurchase.

on 2/6/2005 10:47:00 PM

OK First off I have tried so many highlighters I just cant even begin to count! smashbox soft lights in shimmer gives me that glow of youth that at 36 I just dont have. I am fair skinned my mother is medium we both LOVE this.
I agree with other reviewer takes a few years off my face in a few quick sweeps. Just love this product and PRAY they dont discontinue this anytime soon. I am considering stocking up just in case!

on 12/13/2004 1:01:00 AM

My fav powder! I use it for all over shimmer on my face. People usually ask me what I'm doing with my skin and why it's so luminous. I love it. I gotta get more! I ran out!

on 11/22/2004 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think I have finally found a replacement for my old favorite (discontinued) Lancome Poudre Blanc Neige. A reviewer below described it as drastic, but I completely disagree. In fact, it's not glittery at all, and I find it more subtle than many similar products, like Stila all over shimmer powder, to name one. It's a mauvy color, really universal, and the shimmer isn't over the top. Definitely worth the high price!

on 8/12/2004 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm LLL, NC25 with medium light skin and don't tan anymore (I used to and now keep my face out of the sun and use sunscreen!!) I use this all the time as a highlighter for my cheeks and brows and have gotten lots of compliments about how good my skin looks! This is one of my favorite products that I seem to reach for every day because it is so pretty on and very versatile. It works well alone or as a highlighter. I can't say enough about this product. If you haven't tried it, you must!!

on 7/29/2004 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this b/c it doesn't sit in my pores, just gives a nice glow and takes about 5 yrs. off. HG..

on 5/26/2004 10:59:00 AM

This is a nice highlighter, but nothing fantastic. The shimmer seems to fade fairly quickly. I wouldn't repurchase at the current price.

on 5/14/2004 3:20:00 PM

This works well for my PPP skintone. A light pink shimmery highlighting powder. I find a little goes a long way. Great for your cheekbones, browbones, ect.

Top Rated Smashbox Products