October 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - Soft Lights - Shimmer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I got this as a single and in part of a duo with a blush from a QVC TSV autodelivery set. this is a large compact of shimmer powder in a pale pink shade. The shimmmer is super fine and just gives the skin a slight sheen. No chunky glitter in this. The stila shimmer powders are most noticeable than this. Overall its a nice highlighter. My problem with this product is that it is really soft and breaks apart easily and at $26 a pop, I want it to be a little more accesible. My favorite shimmer powders are still the Becca powders. So although this is a nice product, i probably wouldnt repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jennifer36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK First off I have tried so many highlighters I just cant even begin to count! smashbox soft lights in shimmer gives me that glow of youth that at 36 I just dont have. I am fair skinned my mother is medium we both LOVE this.
I agree with other reviewer takes a few years off my face in a few quick sweeps. Just love this product and PRAY they dont discontinue this anytime soon. I am considering stocking up just in case!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2004 1:01:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My fav powder! I use it for all over shimmer on my face. People usually ask me what I'm doing with my skin and why it's so luminous. I love it. I gotta get more! I ran out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2004 12:39:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I have finally found a replacement for my old favorite (discontinued) Lancome Poudre Blanc Neige. A reviewer below described it as drastic, but I completely disagree. In fact, it's not glittery at all, and I find it more subtle than many similar products, like Stila all over shimmer powder, to name one. It's a mauvy color, really universal, and the shimmer isn't over the top. Definitely worth the high price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm LLL, NC25 with medium light skin and don't tan anymore (I used to and now keep my face out of the sun and use sunscreen!!) I use this all the time as a highlighter for my cheeks and brows and have gotten lots of compliments about how good my skin looks! This is one of my favorite products that I seem to reach for every day because it is so pretty on and very versatile. It works well alone or as a highlighter. I can't say enough about this product. If you haven't tried it, you must!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by mkplvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this b/c it doesn't sit in my pores, just gives a nice glow and takes about 5 yrs. off. HG..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice highlighter, but nothing fantastic. The shimmer seems to fade fairly quickly. I wouldn't repurchase at the current price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This works well for my PPP skintone. A light pink shimmery highlighting powder. I find a little goes a long way. Great for your cheekbones, browbones, ect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Shimmer_me

I LOVE this product! I use it alone sometimes for a subtle pink natural glow on my cheeks and I also use this as a highlighter over my blush for a more dramatic look. This product lasts a long time and is perfect if you are looking for a natural look. I have had many compliments while wearing this. I have been a buyer of this product for 3 years now and I will keep buying, when you find something so good why try anything else? This is the best in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2003 3:03:00 PM More reviews by maddy16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not very impressive. Doesn't look natural. This product is prefect for someone who wants a more drastic highlighter. But for the price ($26) I say pass. Smashbox products are not that great quality and way too expensive.