October 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Smog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first UD product...LOVE it..color is green/gold, the brush allows you to draw a near perfect straight line...staying power is excellent...will certainly buy more!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by juliatats

Updated to go with the new bottle design - the short fatter brush is awful and harder to use.

I bought this color because Ulta near my work doesn't seem to stock the color Roach, and it was a cool neutral color. I now wear it almost every day. Although it is listed as a metallic olive green, it is very neutral. Even though the brush is small, the consistency is a medium to heavy and I can almost line both eyes without having to dip the brush back in the bottle. I do have to use both ends of a cotton swab moistened with water (one per eye)in order to thin the line to avoid raccooning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Fulltiltredhead

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this liner. I'm on my second one. It's the exact same color as my eyes. Green to hazel green eyed ladies, if you've always envied the blue eyed and brown eyed girls for the range of liners they have that exactly match your eyes, here's your green! And it's not so bright that you can't wear it to work, either.

Extremely high performance and a great color - you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2004 11:18:00 AM More reviews by shavon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love UD liquid eyeliners, & when I was in Sephora to pick up another Roach (the brown)& I tried this color. It's a shimmery pea-green/ gray that looks good on my brown eyes. It'd be a knockout on hazel eyes too. I think I'm too old to wear bright or light liners & shadows, so these muted murky colors work best for me. I dot on lower lash line-little to no flaking, stays put all day.
I looked for an eye shadow to go w/ this. MAC "Fiction" was too dark & more forest-y green. LaBellaDonna, tho, sent me a sample of Sultry Olive. It's perfect-a shimmery, creamy, light olive w/ golden hi-lites powder shadow. I think UD makes a smog shadow too, haven't tried it, but the LBDonna formulations are superb, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by wpenders

On my second or third one. This is a staple in my collection. I get lots of compliments. The color is rich and really makes the yellow flecks in people's eyes stand out. This makes my mostly blue eyes look more green. It makes hazel to brown eyes look a more natural green, too. It really stays on. It is too dark to use as a shadow, as the packaging suggests, so I just use as a liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by pinky1030

after trying the liquid liner in soot(black) and seeing how extrememly exceptional it was, i decided to try other colors. and after trying on almost every single color i decided to go with this one. first of all, urban decay liquid liners are almost as good as liners can get. it's so unbelievably long lasting and the colors are pigmented and shiny. it works as a shadow if you smudge it, which is so great. smog is one of the extremely beautiful colors in the line...i can go on forever talking about how good this stuff is but you really should go try it yourself..you won't be disappointed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

I love this eyeliner, it has become my new holy grail! I am a warmtoned MMM with black eyes and hair and Smog is a very pretty subtley iridescent olive green onn me, a color that I have always prefered over black and brown. This comes with a skinny brush that never splays out for the most precise lines. The formula is smudgeable (which lends a soft look) which is great for me because I can never draw a perfect line and there's nothing worse than harsh crooked lines. For the same reason, this makes it perfect for lining my bottom lashline-something I've never been able to do with any other liquid. If you rub your eyes or plan on crying or swimming this will smudge and come off but for normal everyday use it is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

What a super-fabulous product! I love it. This is my first UD liquid liner and I'm sure I'll be purchasing almost the entire line. The staying power on these are so unreal - they last and last and last, and are smudge proof. It doesn't take long to dry on my eyes and once they dry this product is practically indelible. Smog looks like a jazzed up brown shade w/ shimmer on my dark brown eyes. The wand is a bit long and flimsey, but you get the hang of it (not for beginners). It doesn't yield the thinnest line, but I prefer a thicker line anyways. Although there are drawbacks for some, this product is one of my top picks b/c of unique color variety and staying power. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 1:51:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smog is a lovely olive green with a bit of gold shimmer. Think MAC's Rosemary and Thyme, but slightly darkner. I love this color - it really brings out my green eyes, and like all UD liquid liners, it lasts like nobody's business. I also love the teeny-tiny brush, which gives you a perfect line. Love it. :)