Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Brush

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have had my Mason Pearson boar bristle brush for nineteen years and it's still as good as the day I got it -- for Christmas, when I was seven! This brush is it. continued >>

I love this brush for my frizzy hair--especially after I straighten it!!!

on 2/13/2002 7:26:00 PM

I've been using a drugstore pure bristle brush for a very long time while trying to talk myself out of getting this one. I am so happy I failed! I was ready to accept that I was paying a lot of money for a brush that only *looks* better than my other one, but that is definitely not the case. I am stunned at the visible results (mostly incredible shine) from this brush. Not to mention it looks so pretty and satisfying on my dresser!

on 2/10/2002 6:05:00 PM

The best thing that's ever happened to my hair. Been using it for years and love it to pieces. It goes straight to my scalp, massages it and carries the oil throughout the hair. Great quality. With good care will last your for years.

on 10/13/2001 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I own the Popular brush and frankly, I can't tell the difference between it and the $10 mixed boar/nylon bristle brush that I picked up at Sally's BEFORE purchasing my Mason Pearson. I do love the fact that it comes with a little cleaner brush... but really, I feel that this brush may be more hype than anything. Perhaps I'll change my mind in 10 or 20 years-- if this very expensive brush is still in GREAT condition!

on 10/10/2001 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This brush really is amazing. It is probably not worth $90, but I just love using it so much, I think it is. It has a lifetime guarentee, and leaves my hair silky soft. I also love the way it feels on my scalp. at first I thought too rough, but now I love brushing my hair. It also doesn't leave flyaways like some boar bristle brushes can. I cant say my hair is so different because of this brush. Its basically the same, i just like having this "logo" product on my vanity. This is expensive but if you can afford it, get it. It really is a luxury. But if you cant, dont worry cause you are not missing out on anything!

on 6/27/2001 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love this brush. It makes my hair really soft and silky. It also feels really good when brushing...it massages the scalp. It was pricy, but this will last forever!

on 6/26/2001 9:59:00 PM

I love my Mason Pearson, it really does distribute the natural oils throughout my hair and it really gives my hair a nice shine. I have long hair, and I had no trouble with the brush, even though I had heard that they should be used by girls with fine hair and medium to short hair. My hair is also wavy and dry, and I love this brush!