Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 4/4/2008 3:47:00 PM

I had the vanilla scent. Didn't have a problem with odor, but it broke me out, so I had to toss it. Guess it was the fragrance that I had a reaction to, but I'm going back to Dove.

on 3/27/2008 7:47:00 AM

Last year I'd ordered the scented version and though I didn't really see it work and the smell was only bearable, I ordered the Peaceful Patcouli online. Oh what an unpleasant smell! Very synthetic almost medical, I could prefer BO to this. Having to throw the stinky Peaceful Patchouli in the bin, I am now trying my luck with Dr. Hauschka.

on 3/7/2008 4:44:00 PM

I've tried TONS of different natural deodorants, some didn't work at all, some did, but only with constant re-applying. I use this after applying the crystal rock deodorant. I 've tried this out in the lavendar & the patchouli. At first I was happy with this product. After a while the scents blended with the sweat and gave off an unpleasant odor ( not as bad as B.O., but not good either) I once made the mistake of not applying the crystal rock first, and about 3 hours later STANK of B.O. I tried it by itself a couple of times when I knew I wasn't leaving the house, and had the same problem. I will use my leftover roll-ons for my feet (which rarely stink) I have since switched to Aubrey Organics E Plus High C roll-on wich has ALL natural ingredients, and is more effective for a longer period of time. I still use the crystal rock before ( I don't want to chance it!) but find it works MUCH better than KMF.

on 3/7/2008 4:43:00 PM

on 2/13/2008 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this stuff. I'm kind of a patchouli nut, and am VERY picky about the quality of patchouli scents. The Peaceful Patchouli Liquid Rock has a deep, mature smell...not the usual kind of sharp, thin smell that most patchouli-scented products and cheap oils tend to have. I'm not too worked up about sweat, so it works fine for me as a simple deodorant. Have already repurchased, and may check out KMF's other patchouli products, too.

on 1/21/2008 1:15:00 PM

I had to review this product because it is so effective! It is very important to me to use safe, natural products, but it seemed like natural deoderants didn't do the trick. I finally loaded up with my cart with about 5 different sample-sizes fromt he healthfood section and this was the winner! It is only a deoderant, not an antiperspirant, but works effectively all day and keeps me and my clothing odor-free. I would highly reccommend it as an alternative to mainstream deoderants, but if you are switching over it might take your body a few days to detox after not being allowed to sweat anything out for so long.

on 1/14/2008 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ew! Patchouli!! It isn't effective ends up making you stinky.

on 1/13/2008 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It keeps me from feeling stinky and the smell isn't overpowering. It doesn't make me itch like the mainstream deoderants.

on 1/4/2008 10:34:00 PM

Liquid rock rocks for me. I used to use the crystal, and it became kindof gross after a while. (I think there was mold growing on the bottom)I defin wanted something more natural since I am applying everyday. I am not a terribly sweaty, smelly person, but I am human and anyway I really like this one and will defin rebuy.

on 11/26/2007 6:22:00 PM

I think this works fairly well at keeping B.O. at bay. I have been using this as my emergency deoderant several hours after applying a crystal rock deoderant. Seems to be working fairly well, though I did smell some funk the other day after my workout. At least it was better than usual. I got the unscented version and now wish I had gotten the lavender scent. I'll try the lavender when it comes time to buy my next bottle. I love the fact that this is paraben free too...

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products