October 23, 2014 | 1227 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never worn a bronzer before but I am in love with this one. Since I started using "Faux Tan" on the rest of my body my face definitely needed some more color. This product delivers beautiful, natural color without looking orange or dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as part of the To the Beach collection, but it is part of the permanent collection. I have fair, neutral skin (Deauville in Nars Sheer Glow) and this is the ONLY bronzer that doesn't look muddy on my face. It's more peachy than brown so it's more subtle than most bronzers. Great for fair skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a bronzer person, I feel like it makes me look gross, dark, and ashy. But I wanted one to contour and complement my bright blushes, and this works perfectly. This is a litttle bit darker than my actual skintone, nw30. For my purposes, it works great. For anyone under nw30, I think it would like very nice and natural to lighter skintones. The shimmer is very subtle and adds a little life to the skin. Great product, bought it in the back-to-beach orange seaweed packaging. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my favorite bronzer by far it looks so natural on my skin and gives a warm "flawless" glow to my skin. i love it to death

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

PERFECT NATURAL bronzer. I am NC30 and many may think I should be using a darker bronzer since this one is one of the lighter bronzers out there, but isnt it supposed to look natural? I blend this with a fluffy round, smaller sized powder brush under my cheeks and hairline and it gives me just the right hint of tan.
LADIES, we all want to be more tan and bronze, but please select a color that is natural, and not too bronze. If you are light to medium skin tone, warm or cool toned, try this bronzer out. Even though it is light, you will be fooling a lot more people on your perfect glowy skin than with a darker bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by yourprincessleah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

finally a bronzer for fair skin. i wouldnt even call this bronzer- this really just adds a nice soft glow to my face so that i dont look dead. its what i imagine BE warmth should be but i get the feeling warmth would be way too dark and orange for my fair skin. i use this with a skunk brush and it just gives me a little bit of color- no red or orange tones on me. i love it and typically hate bronzer because it has a tendancy to look dirty on me. not so this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't ever use this because the shimmer is sparkly and is noticeable- it looks like glitter. It is not the sheen you want from a bronzer.

The color is great so maybe i would try the matte bronzer or else go for a more finely milled sheen one

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by IrkaY

If you have porcelain skin like me, this bronzer is for you! It looks very very natural. Good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by xmakemeoverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually a bronzer wearer but since I have fair skin and summer is coming I thought it would be nice to give my skin a healthy glow that gives me some color but not the look of being "faked baked." This bronzer was recommended for me at the MAC store and so far it hasn't disappointed. It blends in very easily with my foundation and gives me a subtle glow without people knowing that I'm even wearing bronzer. This shade is perfect for fair skinned people because it's not too overpowering but it gives you enough color so you don't feel like a ghost going out in the summer air. Sometimes I've had cases where I've applied too much and I thought I looked fake but other than that it's a good product. It's not cheap but it lasts for a long time so you won't have to repurchase very frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by loveit89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite bronzer by far! I have fair to medium skin and wear NC25-35(in summer). I use this bronzer all year around in conjunction with NARS orgasm blush....The two are fab together! I think the bronzer just gives a gorgeous subtle glow of the face and doesnt give that orange look that I hate and the blush gives a bit of definition! Its good value for money aswell, costs about 26 but lasts 4 months or so! Will be buying this one for years to come!