October 22, 2014 | 1398 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by merryjane81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally use this over colored lipgloss for some extra shine. Unfortunately, it's very sticky so I don't think I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of MAC and a quite regular customer but this is one of the few products from them I would not buy again.

I do love the touch of shimmer this products gives, but the downside is the extreme stickiness. I never really use it for myself unless on particular occasions. I have had this tube for quite a while and I don't feel like I have made a dent in it. I really doubt I will need to repurchase anytime soon, and I think I would rather buy something that adds to the color of my lipsticks instead of it being clear

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2009 5:41:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

This gloss is digustingly sticky and it completely disappears from my lips after about 10 minutes. Horrible product, ridiculous price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by snwsnw

First things first...I am a MAC lover, but this lipglass fell short in my book. The consistency is way too sticky for my liking and it's not moisturizing at all. My lips felt really dry and sticky at the same time!!! lol I felt like I wasted my money. Luckily it was eligible for the Bac To MAC program so I didn't loose out on too much. I love other lipglasses from MAC, but I wouldn't repurchase the clear version.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by ghia06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really LOVE this product! I've been using this for many years now. I really hate to wear lipstick with shimmer or even subtle shimmer that makes my lips look flat, I feel like it needed some kind of emphasis. Well, this is what I put on top of every lipstick I have that I wish it was in a lipgloss form. This really MAGNIFIES those little shimmers and makes my lips pout-y and it even diminishes lines on my lips. The only thing is this is really sticky IMHO. But with the stickiness I don't need to do retouch all the time because it can also help seal in the color of your lipstick and lasts longer. I will keep buying this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Siliapsychi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. It is the ultimate lipgloss , it never fades, it's very rich and gives this pro wet look to my lips. But If I want to use again I have to quit smoking and cut my hair....if you know what I mean...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I never wear lipgloss because i absolutely hate the way it feels on my lips, slipping all over and getting on everything and wearing off within an hour. I bought Lipglass just for my makeup kit (i'm a makeup artist), and I played around with it a bit. I am in love! It's super sticky so it doesn't budge or feel like there's oil sludge traveling around on your lips, it's very long lasting, and looks oh so prettyy! Yes, it does goes on thick, but use a lip brush and it won't! duh. It made my lips feel so soft afterwards...ad i have very dry lips. Layered nicely over Pretty Please lipstick for a super high shine pink color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So sticky, like lip glue. I wouldn't recommend this ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by adventurat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the goopiest, stickiest lip gloss I have ever encountered. It sits on your lips and looks lovely and shiny, but it sticks to everything it encounters - including your teeth, ew - and doesn't even moisturize! No man with any sense would thank you for a kiss with lips wearing Lipglass, or ask for another.

What it's really really great for, though? Is taking off lip paint. Best thing ever for getting every single trace of colour off your lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

WAYYYYY too thick. It's like putting paste on your lips, super super sticky. It has a great shine to it, but so sticky. Make sure not to get your hair on your lips and have that drag on your face. This lipgloss is an absolute pain. It's like glue!