MAC Lipglass in clear

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As someone else said, I have a love/hate relationship with this product. On one hand, it looks fantastic! Its amazing over any liner, gloss, or lipstick to kick up the shine- plus it makes lips look full and pouty. The staying power is excellent for a gloss, but as many others have pointed out, this is SO STICKY! Be prepared to look hot while constantly pulling strands of your hair off of your lips. Crumbs from eating, even when doing so carefully, become plastered to your mouth as well. So if you're feeling high maintenance, this is the HG clear gloss for you. Definitely not an everyday product, but it comes in handy when I'm in the mood for it. I will probably repurchase if I ever run out, but I don't use it often enough for that to happen anytime soon.

on 3/13/2009 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I normally use this over colored lipgloss for some extra shine. Unfortunately, it's very sticky so I don't think I will repurchase.

on 3/3/2009 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am a huge fan of MAC and a quite regular customer but this is one of the few products from them I would not buy again.

I do love the touch of shimmer this products gives, but the downside is the extreme stickiness. I never really use it for myself unless on particular occasions. I have had this tube for quite a while and I don't feel like I have made a dent in it. I really doubt I will need to repurchase anytime soon, and I think I would rather buy something that adds to the color of my lipsticks instead of it being clear

on 3/2/2009 5:41:00 AM

This gloss is digustingly sticky and it completely disappears from my lips after about 10 minutes. Horrible product, ridiculous price.

on 2/28/2009 6:19:00 PM

First things first...I am a MAC lover, but this lipglass fell short in my book. The consistency is way too sticky for my liking and it's not moisturizing at all. My lips felt really dry and sticky at the same time!!! lol I felt like I wasted my money. Luckily it was eligible for the Bac To MAC program so I didn't loose out on too much. I love other lipglasses from MAC, but I wouldn't repurchase the clear version.

on 2/8/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really LOVE this product! I've been using this for many years now. I really hate to wear lipstick with shimmer or even subtle shimmer that makes my lips look flat, I feel like it needed some kind of emphasis. Well, this is what I put on top of every lipstick I have that I wish it was in a lipgloss form. This really MAGNIFIES those little shimmers and makes my lips pout-y and it even diminishes lines on my lips. The only thing is this is really sticky IMHO. But with the stickiness I don't need to do retouch all the time because it can also help seal in the color of your lipstick and lasts longer. I will keep buying this!

on 2/6/2009 3:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. It is the ultimate lipgloss , it never fades, it's very rich and gives this pro wet look to my lips. But If I want to use again I have to quit smoking and cut my hair....if you know what I mean...

I never wear lipgloss because i absolutely hate the way it feels on my lips, slipping all over and getting on everything and wearing off within an hour. I bought Lipglass just for my makeup kit (i'm a makeup artist), and I played around with it a bit. I am in love! It's super sticky so it doesn't budge or feel like there's oil sludge traveling around on your lips, it's very long lasting, and looks oh so prettyy! Yes, it does goes on thick, but use a lip brush and it won't! duh. It made my lips feel so soft i have very dry lips. Layered nicely over Pretty Please lipstick for a super high shine pink color.

on 1/22/2009 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

So sticky, like lip glue. I wouldn't recommend this ever.

on 1/10/2009 10:38:00 PM

This is the goopiest, stickiest lip gloss I have ever encountered. It sits on your lips and looks lovely and shiny, but it sticks to everything it encounters - including your teeth, ew - and doesn't even moisturize! No man with any sense would thank you for a kiss with lips wearing Lipglass, or ask for another.

What it's really really great for, though? Is taking off lip paint. Best thing ever for getting every single trace of colour off your lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin