November 24, 2014 | 1954 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

would you buy this product again?Hell No!!!!

i used it a couple times in the begining then one day i used it and it broke me out so bad.!!!!!!!

i use clinique acne something and
i used this after i got done cutting the grass and boom i woke up the next morning with 5 huge pimples.across my face not in just one spot were i can cover it up with my hair but on my forehead chin and nose.never never again and its weird because the mint mask and grapeseed mask work great.but her face scrubs dont!!!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by becca19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love all the Queen Helene products. This is nice also. It doesn't smell as minty as the mint julep masque but it works well. I want to try the mint cleanser too. Will probably repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by docemorena

I love this product and I keep coming back to Queen Helene. It's an oldie but a goodie and never fails to deliver. I bought this at Sally's when they had a buy two get one free promo so I have also tried the Cocobutter scrub and they Oat's and Honey scrub. The mint is my favorite. The scent is refreshing and invigorating without being too overpowering, The granules are small enough where they don't irritate my skin yet they effectively exfoliate my skin leaving it soft and smooth. I use the scrub about 3 times a week after using my Clarisonic brush with the Sensitive Skin cleanser and I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Erica1785

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful product! It smells so good. I love that its exfoliating and the bits and pieces are very small grainy size. Makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed. My skin has gotten so much better. I used to use Clearasil Ultra, but i've used it so much that my skin started to tolerate the ingredients and so it doesnt work anymore :( So i got this at Sally's Beauty Supply along with my Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. (AMAZING Mask BTW!!) Definitely a must have! Such a good exfoliating cleanser! I really like this product! Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

I WILL BUY THIS FOREVER!!! This face scrub is AMAZING! it gives you that nice minty/clean feeling on your face afterwards. Its kind of hard to put on at first but your face needs to be somewhat moist not soaking wet or the product will slide off and not stick like its supposed to. I keep this on for about 10-15 minutes at a time (i used it weekly) and right before i wash it i can see the oils especially on my nose and forehead since i have an oily t-zone it takes it all away! My backheads are getting smaller and smaller, and its SOO cheap. DEFINITELY worth a try for $3..if it doesn't work for you it might for someone you know! I think it works better on oily skin, but be sure to moisturize afterwards even if you do have dry skin, dont hesitate with this purchase! I got mine at a Harmon's beauty store but they're sold everywhere like walmart, walgreens, or cvs, just buy it, we spend loads of $$ on other products why not $3 on this amazing scrub??

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by madisonwickes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I use it in the shower and scrub! The crystals are super tiny and exfoliate nicely without being irritating! And it is ridiculously inexpensive and the packaging is nice and clean. I will buy this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Mntna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for the first time today and honestly, I will be buying this as long as I have a face to scrub. I'd heard only great things about this product and it is just as amazing as everyone says. My skin feels healthier, smoother, and "glowy"-er in just one use. I swear I have half the amount of blackheads on my nose than I did before I tried this. Not to mention, how can you possibly beat the price!? At $3 for a good sized bottle, this is a keeper. Try it and see for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great scrub that is gentle but really feels awesome and tingly. My face is so smooth after this scrub, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by plf1988

AWESOME. Bought based on reviews from this board and it is the best scrub I have ever used. The scrubbing granules are the perfect size and it makes my skin SO incredibly soft. I won't use it everyday because I have read articles that say daily exfoliation is bad for the skin. I will use it when needed, maybe 2-3x weekly. A flip top would be nice for the shower but I didn't have any trouble with the screw cap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great for how cheap it is! I use it as my morning face wash but sometimes its just a bit too rough on my face. I love the minty-ness and will definitely buy it again if I don't find something I like better or am super broke.