December 19, 2014 | 1183 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xkeepitugly

My go-to mascara; wouldn't call it a HG yet, but I seem to keep going back to it. It's a great lengthening mascara. Absolutely NO FLAKES as well, which is a total score for me. It's extremely buildable as well. I just love the way my lashes look after applying this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not a bad mascara but it's not great either. It does lengthen but does nothing for volume. I've tried to use it up but there's better ones out there so I'm tossing it out. If you are price sensitive, want natural length in a smooth formula this might be a good one to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Actually a pretty good decent mascara for its price. This is an everyday natural mascara, so if your looking for a dramatic mascara this isn't it. But if you're going for natural with a bit of length and volume, then this is really good for its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by zippy7flaca

Now first of all a cheesy name but awesome product. I think that in terms of volumizing it does do that if you keep building it up but lengthening it does with one application at least on my lashes. I really like this mascara it is inexpensive and easy to find it is in many of my local drug store. It does not flake during the day and lasts all day. It is easy to apply with its wand and easy to remove once your done for the day.. So i say all around great mascara and i would recommend this mascara to both beginners and long term users in makeup!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by trinitycharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the price (you can buy a single pack or a double pack at Walmart & CVS. I think the double pack is actually more worth your money, but I didn't buy it bec. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. Can't remember, but I know it's less than $7.00. I'm pretty sure the single is less than $5.00 too.) this is really nice. It added length, pigmentation, some volume (but not much) to my stick-straight, average-length, Asian lashes. The formula is smooth, not too dry, and not too wet. It didn't clump on me & really helped to define my lashes. The problem I had with this is that I flaked a little (I'd find tiny bits on my upper cheek, whenever I'd go check), and it smudged a little bit on the bottom (near the outter corners of my eyes). Might just be me though. Overall, this is a nice quality DS mascara, but nothing fancy. Still on the lookout for THE HG mascara (which, at the moment, is Mally Beauty Voluming Mascara. Rated it a 4/5). I love the formula, but I hate that it smudges slightly and flakes on me. There's too many that do that to me. Mally is the only one that doesn't.
***FOR REFERENCE***
I've used:
1. Estee Lauder MagnaScopic (flaked & turned eyes red ALL the time)
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge (it flaked)
3. Almay Exact Eyelights (hated the rubber brush & made eyes red)
4. BadGal (flaked)
5. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes (too try & flaked)
6. L'Oreal Voluminous (flaked & smudged)
7. Maybelline Lash Stilleto (way too dry & flaked)
8. Clinique High Impact
9. Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara (works best on me)
10. MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash in Extra Black (did nothing)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Kmrai11

I don't like feeling you get with most mascaras that you have 'stuff' on your eyelashes and you feel your lashes are weighing you down. This mascara definitely does NOT give you that feeling. Extremely light and does the job of making my lashes look thicker and defined. I have tried expensive mascaras from Chanel etc but I would definitely recommend this as it's inexpensive and does the job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Spamstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought a ton of Rimmel mascara for under $2 a tube, using coupons and a great sale at Walgreens. I've always been happy with any of their mascaras, but just recently opened a tube of the Extra Lash. Been using it for several weeks and LOVE IT!
I'd ordered a Smashbox Hazel Eyes set and it came with Hyperlash; I thought I'd try the SB mascara because surely it's better. If I had a blind study and had to choose which one was the more expensive mascara, I would have chosen the Rimmel for it's superiority over the Smashbox! The Rimmel goes on great, just a few strokes and my lashes look perfect! The SB product took swipe after swipe after swipe. The RImmel product doesn't flake or run and comes right off with facial cleansing; the SB product was harder to remove.
I'll be sticking with the Rimmel Extra Lash for as long as I can get it, you can't beat the price and the quality!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I sooo wanted to love this because it was soo cheap (only $2 something for 2 in a pack), however it was only so so...It didn't do much for lengthening or volumizing and this was even after I put it over my UD last primer. If you're looking for a mascara that is very natural looking, this is the one. It didn't really smudge or flake, which is good, but that's the only really positive thing I have to say about this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After years and years, I finally have found a mascara that I love and that works for me. I have sensitive eyes. Most mascaras irritate them so I would avoid wearing mascara altogether. Extra Super Lash doesn't flake, smudge, or have a perfumey scent. Once it's on my eyes I don't even feel it on my lashes. It is buildable, which is a huge plus for me. I can make it daytime or dramatic. It defines REALLY well, so much so that I don't feel a need for liner or mascara because it makes me look so awake. My lashes are long and sparse; this makes them look thick and the formula isn't too wet so it doesn't make mine stick together like most have in the past. I'm so impressed that the quality is so great at such a low price. Definitely my favorite mascara and I will repurchase and HIGHLY recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I really like this stuff. I was looking for an inexpensive mascara and I found this for $7.99, which I think is reasonable. It does a really good job. It's just a nice basic mascara that is really buildable and goes on with ease. I don't get raccoon eyes with this. I would definitely buy this again.