April 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solution

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by katypie232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this on the annoying, naughty, white heads that spring up every now and then, and the terrible acne spots that keep rearing their ugly head every few months but only one at a time. It works very well to kill the spots dead and doesn't make the skin or spot flaky and too dry to conceal. For whiteheads i see results within 2-3 hours of the first application, with the acne spots it has to be applied over a period 2-3 days, but it makes them disappear much sooner. The only negative is that the gel itself tends to flake on your skin, making it obvious what you've got going on if you're careful when applying it. Lasts forever too, i've had mine a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Andrea4573

Wonder solution for those pesky under the skin angry red spots that are on the verge of erupting into something quite worse!!
I have been using this for a number of years and it lasts so long that when my first bottle ran out & I went to re-purchase the packaging and changed!!
The most important thing to know is you don't need to apply too much!! Just enough to layer a thin veil over the offending area!
I have applied this on those nasty pre-menstrual spots right as I know they are coming and when they are quite angry and this calms them down overnight.
I recently ran out and have not had a chance to go buy some yet and had a doozy come up on my temple, because I had nothing to put on it I was stuck with the damn thing for a week! AND it is still showing a red area even though it has gone!
Downsides - Cost and packaging. I have to upturn the bottle near the end to get the remaining gel to slide down fromth sides to the spout!!

EDIT: Imhindsight this product doesn't have a downside of cost. I recently purchased the Oxy version and paid 7 and it is cr*p! Worth paying more for Clinique and it lasts well. The Oxy doesn't.

In another note, reading the review above, I don't find any flakiness-ness not can I tell I have it on when wearing it but I do apply it at night more than day but personally can't find any probs. Everyones different though..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:59:00 AM More reviews by muslick

If this is the stuff in the little blue bottle, then I am reviewing the right product. I love this stuff. If you have a zit that needs to come out, it brings it up to the service so you can pop it and then it goes away. If it's one of those underground zits that won't develop a whitehead, then this stuff makes it go away. And it doesn't bleach clothes or dry your skin out like benzoyl peroxide products. It does dry the skin out slightly, but not badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by nicolemaris

I have sworn off Clinique products years ago but I was pleasantly surprised with how effective the aniti-blemish solution is. It drys up blemishes quickly. Definitely a must-buy for not-so-perfect skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by danaemaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This tamed my pimple over-night! THe next morning there was only just a mark there. It's costly, but it lasts a long time and does the job.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 6:10:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Strong stinging sensation from the alcohol once applied, but didn't produce any results whatsoever. The thick consistency seems to make the healing process worse, and the skin surrounding the blemish was scaley and peeling - this was after just 1 application and the blemish didn't budge. Not recommended - try cheaper alternatives.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lixatron

No, no, no, no, no! This product is horrific. Ok my skin is not sensitive at all, and in fact can put up with a lot, but i only applied a small amount of this once to my spots, and it burnt half my face off. It left the biggest, ugliest red scars which looked 10 times worse than my few "hormonal" pimples, and then when the redness eventually went down, which took a number of weeks, my skin was flaking for ages after. I like to think that it maybe reacted with another product I had used, otherwise Clinique seriously need to take this stuff off the market. Please do not use this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by stickfigure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've been using clinique anti blemish solution spot treatment gel ever since i started to have zits and am on my 4th or 5th tube now. it works very well! usually clears a zit in a day, but for really stubborn big red ones, i wait about 3 days and they're completely gone

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2004 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sanziana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It haven't seen any result,except that my skin started to get very red and itchy.I stopped using it. ...:((

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2003 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Dancing_Queen20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sensitive normal/dry skin, and I get spots very rarely. I usually get one at a time, but it seems like it always pops up when I have a special occcasion coming up. That's not a problem anymore! When I see a spot developing, I dot some of this product on to it before I go to bed. By the next morning, it's dried out and hardly visible! I love it! This is definitely an "exterminator" for me, although if you have serious acne or many spots, I wouldn't reccommend it.