July 23, 2014 | 1078 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solution

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jjjaney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mild acne, lots of breakouts on my chin and forhead.
This product has cleared up my skin really nicely!
its kept my skin in tip top condition and has evened out my skin tone and made it smooth and clear
BUT it hasn't prevented my small breakouts that i get during that time of the month.. and the first week it can make you a little dry, but it TAKES TIME! be patient.
AND i have used this for about a year and now im thinking of switching to something else because i get this feeling its lost its potency so my skin is too used to it, so a good switch up and then back to this one again should do the trick!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by shiz197

Useless. It doesn't get rid of blemishes at all, even the tiniest ones. I would expect some improvement too but again, nothing at all. I'm extremely disappointed with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 5:39:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not have acne or major problems with blemishes (a part one terrible period two years ago now fixed) but I do have my ‘monthly’ pimple! I have been using anti-blemish solution for years now… one little tube lasts forever and the product does the job. Well…. the scent is disturbing (is smells like vinyl glue) and it burns like hell when you apply it - mind you,… never on an ‘open’ pimple or wound…the pain is terrible!! – BUT… it works!! Dries up the infaust blemish and you are happy again the day after. I am not quite sure about the ingredients (if they are healthy or not) but, considered the tiny amount you use, and it really works at the end… well… I’d say it’s a remedy one must have in the beauty case!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lasts forever, and I agree with the review that says it either makes them easy to pop or kills it completely. It does not dry out my skin but I use it once a day, twice only if I have some serious issues but that is rare. I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2007 3:56:00 AM More reviews by dessuchiko

I'm actually using the anti-blemish solutions 3-step system, and I love it! I've only used it for about 2.5 weeks, and the number of acne on my face has dramatically reduced (I used to have tons of small acne and whiteheads spread over my T-zone and cheeks). My T-zone used to be oily as well, but I immediately noticed a difference after using the solutions for the first time; my T-zone hasnt been that oily anymore ever since. This product has really helped my skin from breaking out. I'd definitely recommend it to those with acne-prone skin. One bit of warning though, if you have dry skin, then this product might dry it out quite a bit.

UPDATE:
I wouldn't buy this ever again. Too pricey! I went to a beauty clinic in my hometown in Jakarta (Indonesia) and got some acne clearing treatments for a lot cheaper and a lot more effective than this Clinique stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by katypie232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this on the annoying, naughty, white heads that spring up every now and then, and the terrible acne spots that keep rearing their ugly head every few months but only one at a time. It works very well to kill the spots dead and doesn't make the skin or spot flaky and too dry to conceal. For whiteheads i see results within 2-3 hours of the first application, with the acne spots it has to be applied over a period 2-3 days, but it makes them disappear much sooner. The only negative is that the gel itself tends to flake on your skin, making it obvious what you've got going on if you're careful when applying it. Lasts forever too, i've had mine a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Andrea4573

Wonder solution for those pesky under the skin angry red spots that are on the verge of erupting into something quite worse!!
I have been using this for a number of years and it lasts so long that when my first bottle ran out & I went to re-purchase the packaging and changed!!
The most important thing to know is you don't need to apply too much!! Just enough to layer a thin veil over the offending area!
I have applied this on those nasty pre-menstrual spots right as I know they are coming and when they are quite angry and this calms them down overnight.
I recently ran out and have not had a chance to go buy some yet and had a doozy come up on my temple, because I had nothing to put on it I was stuck with the damn thing for a week! AND it is still showing a red area even though it has gone!
Downsides - Cost and packaging. I have to upturn the bottle near the end to get the remaining gel to slide down fromth sides to the spout!!

EDIT: Imhindsight this product doesn't have a downside of cost. I recently purchased the Oxy version and paid £7 and it is cr*p! Worth paying more for Clinique and it lasts well. The Oxy doesn't.

In another note, reading the review above, I don't find any flakiness-ness not can I tell I have it on when wearing it but I do apply it at night more than day but personally can't find any probs. Everyones different though..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:59:00 AM More reviews by muslick

If this is the stuff in the little blue bottle, then I am reviewing the right product. I love this stuff. If you have a zit that needs to come out, it brings it up to the service so you can pop it and then it goes away. If it's one of those underground zits that won't develop a whitehead, then this stuff makes it go away. And it doesn't bleach clothes or dry your skin out like benzoyl peroxide products. It does dry the skin out slightly, but not badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by nicolemaris

I have sworn off Clinique products years ago but I was pleasantly surprised with how effective the aniti-blemish solution is. It drys up blemishes quickly. Definitely a must-buy for not-so-perfect skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by danaemaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This tamed my pimple over-night! THe next morning there was only just a mark there. It's costly, but it lasts a long time and does the job.