Clinique Anti Blemish Solution

2.9

on 10/21/2009 12:33:00 PM

I tried the anti-blemish solution one year ago, and it made my acne-prone/combinated skin worse. I used it for about one month, and my skin got really bad. Blemishes where popping out all over my t-sone. I will definitively not buy this again.

Fine product, relatively spoken it did miracles for my skin. I went from million zits to little. Any further it doesn't go unfortunately... And it dries out your skin sooooooooooooo much. i recommend the ACNE.ORG routine, really, that is wonderful

on 9/17/2009 2:31:00 AM

I love this set. It is my favourite now. I have oily and anc prone skin. I had a lot of break out before. After using this set(cleanser, clarifying lotion and mosturizer) my skin has stablised. My skin becomes smooth, and no further break out. THis is really GOOD. I highly recommand to those oily and acn prone skin. One thing though, the clarifying lotion, don't use too much. Just wet a small part of the cotton and swipe it over your face, ONCE. That's it. At first, I used to much lotion, and dried my skin badly. the BA told me just simply swipe it over ur face. And now it is ok, won't dry. One more thing, don't use too many products. KEEP it SIMPLE. You'll see how it really works.

on 8/21/2009 6:34:00 AM

I have mostly normal skin however unfortunately i always get pimples in this spot in the middle of my forehead, which seems to produce more oil than the rest of my face. Lately i have been searching for a good product which will help, and when i saw this i thought it might be what i was looking for. I bought it for $30 expecting good results, but unfortunately...
I put a thin layer of this on top of all my pimples, an immediately felt a strong stinging sensation even through they were not open/picked at, and all of my pimples became even more red and inflamed. After a few minutes they calmed down and they seemed a tiny bit better than before in the morning, but it was definitely not worth it as my skin got all flaky and dried out, so it was harder to put cover up on. I wouldn't classify my skin as being sensitive, so this product must be pretty strong. Definitely go for something gentler next time...

on 8/9/2009 11:01:00 AM

Doesn't seem to reduce my spots, using TCP is more effective than this and much more cost effective.

on 7/9/2009 10:15:00 PM

Didn't do much for my skin though it has a nice small and smart packaging. A better product would be Dermalogica's Overnight Clearing Gel.

on 5/23/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Very harsh product. I would not use if you have sensitive or very dry skin. This did burn a little each time a put it on (especially on new or healing pimples).

It didn't cause more spots but I don't think it really prevented them. I bought this product twice and used clarifying lotion 1 on days I thought it might burn more but will not repurchase again.

I would say if you have even slightly sensitive skin ask for the anti-blemish 3-step sample before purchasing in case its too harsh. I would think this is excellent for very tough oil skin though.

on 3/24/2009 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This product works for me! It takes forever to see results though!
I usually have dark scars left behind after I pop my pimples and I use this to help fade the scar.

CONS: the twist and turn mechanism sucks!, pretty costly for such a small tube
PROS: it works, just takes time!

on 12/28/2008 8:40:00 AM

Too drying for my acne prone and sensitive skin. No effect on severe acne condition. Better seek help from dermatologist.

on 11/24/2008 2:03:00 AM

pros - smells nice
- skin felt clean after
- cleanser felt nice on sensitive skin

cons - toner and spot cream sting alot
- very expensive