December 22, 2014 | 1731 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #1

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by fancynancy

This is my favorite make-up out of all the products I wear. It's better than Chanel Mocha. I don't wear anything heavy, just Laura Mercier concealer and Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer, although I do tend to layer lots of sheer products, even blushes. This is very natural looking, and I don't need to wear anything with it. My only con is that I used it up faster than any makeup item I've ever owned. I tire of most other products before they're gone. I've tried to replace it with Chanel Mocha, which is easier for me to get, but I've developed a dislike for the Mocha - it just doesn't have that glow; it's not nearly as sophisticated. I'll be repurchasing the GA because I can't get it out of my mind. It's that good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 3:43:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I saw this bronzer at the Armani counter I thought there was no way something so mud-brown in color could look good as a bronzer. I was so wrong! It gives you the brown of a true tan rather than the fake-looking orange tint of most bronzers. Although I am quite tanned anyway, fair-skinned gals shouldn't be afraid to use this as it really isn't as dark as it looks in the compact. I am throwing out all my other bronzers (Estee Lauder, Stila, MAC, Revlon, etc) and sticking with this one from now on. Fantastic product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this sleekly packaged bronzer! It's a true, non-shimmery brown with no tones to turn me either either red or orange as the day goes on (for reference I'm LLL-MMM with some natural pink in my cheeks). When I want a subtle brown "tan", this is the one I reach for. It is very finely milled and glides on sheerly. Easy to build up for a darker color without the dirty-face look some brown bronzers leave.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2005 3:09:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the great texture and stylish packaging. Unfortunately, my cheeks are a bit ruddy so this bronzer makes them even redder. I like to mix this with NARS Laguna to get the perfect bronze-y glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Charlin

This makes my skin healthy, glowy and smooth. It goes on beautifully and the compact is really well made with a nice clear mirror. I usually have to wear full makeup to make me look good, but with this bronzer I don't feel the need for much eye makeup cos I look so good already. Thank you everyone for recommending this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 12:48:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Lovely glowy bronzer that works well on this warm PPP. Have yet to find a better one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Colly1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this after a GA MA used this on me as a blush. I am a PPP, LM Porcelain Ivory, for reference. This makes a fantastic blush or contour color. It's quite dark in the pan, but applies a beautiful bronze with subtle shimmer - not gold, not orange. Don't be afraid of the color: if I can wear it, anyone can!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 5:13:00 AM More reviews by mustick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG bronzer. Nothing bad to say about this one. 10 out of 10 for me

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2005 12:45:00 PM More reviews by beita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seems very dark on the packaging, but when you use it on your face it's not. I like it because I hate the other bronzers with orange finish...this is completely the opposite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 2:29:00 AM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This, hands down, is the most gorgeous bronzer on the market. It looks good in summer and winter, daylight, floures. light, all light. I will not be without this fabulous product ever! Hugs and Kisses to you, Sheer Bronzer #1! Don't ever change!