Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1

4.6

Talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacraylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthtic Wax, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphensin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Dipentarerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must jump on the bandwagon. This is beautiful. It goes on like silk (and I have very dry skin, and a fair complexion with rosy cheeks), and looks completely natural. Well worth the splurge. Make sure you use a big fluffy brush to apply it; I put in on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.

on 9/3/2005 1:33:00 AM

This is my favorite make-up out of all the products I wear. It's better than Chanel Mocha. I don't wear anything heavy, just Laura Mercier concealer and Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer, although I do tend to layer lots of sheer products, even blushes. This is very natural looking, and I don't need to wear anything with it. My only con is that I used it up faster than any makeup item I've ever owned. I tire of most other products before they're gone. I've tried to replace it with Chanel Mocha, which is easier for me to get, but I've developed a dislike for the Mocha - it just doesn't have that glow; it's not nearly as sophisticated. I'll be repurchasing the GA because I can't get it out of my mind. It's that good.

on 7/29/2005 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

When I saw this bronzer at the Armani counter I thought there was no way something so mud-brown in color could look good as a bronzer. I was so wrong! It gives you the brown of a true tan rather than the fake-looking orange tint of most bronzers. Although I am quite tanned anyway, fair-skinned gals shouldn't be afraid to use this as it really isn't as dark as it looks in the compact. I am throwing out all my other bronzers (Estee Lauder, Stila, MAC, Revlon, etc) and sticking with this one from now on. Fantastic product!

on 5/27/2005 3:58:00 PM

I love this sleekly packaged bronzer! It's a true, non-shimmery brown with no tones to turn me either either red or orange as the day goes on (for reference I'm LLL-MMM with some natural pink in my cheeks). When I want a subtle brown "tan", this is the one I reach for. It is very finely milled and glides on sheerly. Easy to build up for a darker color without the dirty-face look some brown bronzers leave.

on 5/18/2005 3:09:00 PM

I love the great texture and stylish packaging. Unfortunately, my cheeks are a bit ruddy so this bronzer makes them even redder. I like to mix this with NARS Laguna to get the perfect bronze-y glow.

on 5/13/2005 10:17:00 AM

This makes my skin healthy, glowy and smooth. It goes on beautifully and the compact is really well made with a nice clear mirror. I usually have to wear full makeup to make me look good, but with this bronzer I don't feel the need for much eye makeup cos I look so good already. Thank you everyone for recommending this!

on 5/12/2005 12:48:00 AM

Lovely glowy bronzer that works well on this warm PPP. Have yet to find a better one.

on 5/7/2005 4:26:00 AM

I purchased this after a GA MA used this on me as a blush. I am a PPP, LM Porcelain Ivory, for reference. This makes a fantastic blush or contour color. It's quite dark in the pan, but applies a beautiful bronze with subtle shimmer - not gold, not orange. Don't be afraid of the color: if I can wear it, anyone can!

on 4/17/2005 5:13:00 AM

My HG bronzer. Nothing bad to say about this one. 10 out of 10 for me

on 3/13/2005 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It seems very dark on the packaging, but when you use it on your face it's not. I like it because I hate the other bronzers with orange finish...this is completely the opposite.

Popular Bronzers