December 22, 2014 | 837 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by annewx

I LOVE this product! I've only been using it for over a week but I have fallen in love with it. I use it after my toner (morning and night) and before my moisturiser. I also use it after I apply my mineral makeup so it sets. My skin has been feeling so soft and nice recently - could be down to this little beaut! I've tried the Mac fix+ rose and I honestly like the body shop face mist better. They both generally do the same thing its just the bottle and spray, for the Mac fix+ it sprays alot over a really small amount of area so I ended up spraying ALOT of product.. until my face was dripping just to get it evenly distributed. On the other hand with the body shop one it is a mist and its very light so I feel as though it gets evenly distributed. I have just purchased 2 more bottles because I am in love with it.. i havent even used a 1/4 of my first bottle, thats how much i like it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

I really like this - I use it on my face before applying make-up (great for dry skin) or else after to set my make-up, both ways work really well. I've been keeping mine in the fridge & it's so nice to use on a hot day! Would be great for travelling! I have very sensitive skin & haven't had any problems with this product. Would def buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by bluecloud2

I am a memeber of 'love your body' (a loyalty card with the body shop) and i recieved a 5 pound free gift with my card one day. well i was stocked up on cleanser, had my concealers so i wasn't to sure what else to buy and then i saw the face mist, i tryed the tester and it was light and cooling with a wonderful smell and thought why not give it a go. The full price was 6.85 so with my money off i got it for 1.85. I was impressed with the refreshing nature of the product and thought it would be greatf or going on holiday with for if my skin got dry and tight.
Then...i actually read the packageing...and the product really came into its own! It claimed to be excellent at setting make-up and,boy, it is! i'm not saying miss out your finishing powder but a few spritz of this and your make-up is kept firmly in place and it lasts longer than it usually would. i'd say it works sort of like a primer but rather than putting it under your make up you put it over and it has a similar effect whilst giving a dewy look. My mother now keeps stealing it every so often so i'v told her to get her own and she can't get enought of the stuff.
xx

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by izzit

I bought this product after seeing it being used as a make up fixer on the Body Shop website- I hoped it would be a bit like a MAC fix+... I'm really happy with this product since its really useful for applying on your face after mineral make up to set it in place and make your face look less matt. I also use it after foundation to make sure everything is blended and looks as natural as possible. I really recommend this to anyone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by pinknyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brought this product during a sales and gosh, i didn't know it was a toner until today! Haha.

Anyway, this product works great at reviving tired skin and helps to replenish moisture after cleansing. The packaging makes it easy to use (just need to spray on your face).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by dvfenech

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this after putting on bare minerals. my skin s dry so bare minerals looks a bit flaky on my skin, but since it has the best coverage i continue to use it. i put on the bare minerals, spray this on my face, let it set in and repeat the step (if i really want to be polished). i also like this to refresh my face throughout the day. it hasn't broken me out and i have pretty sensitive skin. i am running out and have to buy a new bottle!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by phucci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it was my first time using a mist and i dont think i will ever use it again. it really burned my face. after about a week of using this mist i had small bumps all over my face. When i went back to return they said i should not be using this if my face is sensitive. i wish they told me that before i bought this...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this face mist. I'm on my second bottle. I like it for many uses, like I'll spray it before I apply my moisturizer, and I'll also use it to set my makeup. I also like to spray it during the day when my face is feeling a bit tight or dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by qquq

It stings!!! every time i spray it, it burns my whole face.
A week of using this made me break out real bad.
I don't think this is for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product as an add-on to my night moisturizing routine. I combine an acne treatment lotion with a moisturizer, let it sink in, then spray this all over my face. The acne treatment lotion is so drying that most summers, let alone winters, I have a skin flaking problem. But not when I use this vitamin E spray. Even when I use more acne lotion than moisturizer, I have NO problem with flaking or dry patches.

I'm also looking forward to using this in the summer when it's super hot!! This is a very cooling product and I think it'll be great. I love how multi-purpose it is. I can spray it on my face any time, even after makeup, and I feel refreshed.

Why I'm not giving it 5 lippies.. well I can't be sure this is actually doing anything major. Sure my skin is super moisturized and not dry like normal... but I can't be 100% sure this is doing any more than a much cheaper spray would do. Maybe if I try more facial sprays and they don't work, I'll edit this review.